Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) (2303 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by youngbyc(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
A Magistrate Court sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, December 16, discharged the cases against the director of the Indigenous People Of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu. At the ruling the chief magistrate, Shuaibu Usman struck out all criminal charges levelled against Kanu. Usman said that since the State Security Services (SSS) through its lawyer Moses Idakwo had filed for a discontinuation of the case, the accused is thereby discharged. Citing section 108 of the Administration of the Criminal Justice Act, he said the case is struck out due emerging facts by the prosecutor on the matter under investigation. On Monday, November 23, the SSS had filed an application for the discontinuation of the case against Kanu. Idakwo during his submissions said the facts emerging from ongoing investigation by his client – the SSS – show that the case against the Biafra agitator cannot be entertained by the magistrate court. He said that the magistrate court lacked the jurisdiction to handle such case. Kanu was arrested on October 14 on arriving Lagos, Nigeria from the United Kingdom. Following his arrest, he was arraigned by the SSS before chief magistrate Usman. But during the trial process, the SSS obtained an order from the Federal High Court to keep Kanu in their custody for a period of 90 days. This the SSS said will enable it conduct investigation on Kanu following allegations of terrorism and terrorism funding. But in an objection, Kanu’s counsel, Egechukwu Obetta also applied to the same Federal High Court presided by Ademola Adeniyi to revoke the order it had given to the SSS. He said the prosecutor had fraudulently obtained the order during an ongoing trial of the accused person at the magistrate court. Adeniyi is expected to rule on the matter on Thursday, December 17. Kanu has also asked the court to strike out the criminal charge with reference number FHC/ ABJ/ CS/873/2015 levelled against him by SSS SOURCE NAIJA.COM
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by henchamb(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dss abandoned this case since. His main case is at the high court

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by yomexp(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
op! you are a certified illiterate.

25 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
He is now going from frying Pan to fire...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by doctokwus: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
The DSS is more serious than the op can comprehend.
Now they have refiled the upgraded charges of treason at the proper court-high court.
When d reality of what is about to hit Kanu strikes,pmb wud have had political bigwigs in d SE lining up behind his second term bid and the present IPOB footsoldiers switching camp when hunger and protest fatigue sets in.

12 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Yeske2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
You guys should stop yabbing the OP, he doesn't understand what he read. He only read the headings and concluded, certified Olodo

16 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by VintageCocktail(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
You people so much want this guy to rot in jail, hope you won't be disappointed like the palpable incapacitating rage you can feel now his foot soldiers are protesting in Lagos of all places, the holy of holy " Santo sanctorum" of western enclave and Nigeria.

More to come, I'd rather shut it than sounding like a broken record when my wish reverses itself when materialising.

2 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by minasota(f): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
yomexp:
op! you are a certified illiterate.
Ethicaly ,you'r statistically abnormal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
He is still spending xmas in jail

1 Like

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by bettercreature(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
IPOB are certified Illitrates! Nnamdi wey just jumped from frying pan to fire

6 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by ODUBEZE: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well its a matter of tomorrow 17th! I hope most of U wishing your fellow human to sleep in jail will not cover your face with shame!
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Keegan: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Well its a matter of tomorrow 17th! I hope most of U wishing your fellow human to sleep in jail will not cover your face with shame!

So Nigerians are human after all? Then kanu and his senseless followers are the animals in the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by yungchief(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Serves him right cheesy
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
A fellow man that said he will not be happy until he sees every Yoruba/Hausa and Fulani person dead?? yes, I wish he rots in jail.

Nnamdi Kanu has no love for nobody. it's only a matter of time before he turns his hatred towards my fellow urhobos.
ODUBEZE:

3 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by IgrigiEOD: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
**grins** They think brave freedom fighters think about christmas and chicken laps when fighting for the future of their children. yorubas are too hedonistic, explains why it's easy for fulanis threaten and bully them. Just the way Hon. farouk bullied kunle through out that leaked conversation. Kunle was ENTIRELY DOMINATED in that monologue. yoruba! grin **grins**
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by papparatzzi2013: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Another ipod clown.
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by papparatzzi2013: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

It is only an animal that can say all these and he deserves the hottest part of the dungeon where he is being kept:

Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

1 Like

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Come Out Of DSS Cell This Xmas (shame!) by Yeske2(m): 4:16am On Dec 17, 2015
papparatzzi2013:

It is only animal that can say all these and he deserves the hottest part of the dungeon where he is being kept:

Lucifer is a black man."

"Blacks are evil and Satan is a Black man. If I am White Man, I will kill every black African."

"White European people are more intelligent than black people in Africa"

"You are a Christian, I am a Biafran. I am not a Christian" I am a Biafran, That is my religion."

"We are unstoppable. Our enemies know this. That's why they keep praying and fasting. And I am praying to God that as soon as they kneel down to pray and fast, let them die from there."

"We are trying to undo 56 years of Yoruba lies and deceit."

"I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead."

"Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them."

"We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead."

"If they don't give us Biafra, they will die. I am telling you before Go and man. They will perish."

"99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes."

"We are prepared and ready to fight for the next thousand years. Anything it takes, even if it means we all have to die, then so be it."

"When Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end."

"Dear Lord in heaven. Violence that no one has ever seen before. We said we will burn the zoo down and we will do it. Nigeria will be burned to the ground."

"In fact, I was even told that some of you actually supported Buhari. And If I have an opportunity, they say guns are free in America. If you give me a gun now, anybody who voted or supported Buhari, I will shoot the person dead and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets.."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje / How Can A Minister Say This? (pics) / Adama Barrow & President Of Senegal Pictured Praying In Mosque 4 Peace In Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.