Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos (8685 Views)

Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Actor Walter Anga Shows Off Parents In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by viviangist3: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
One of the Nigerian Nollywood stars Mr Walter Anga, based in Port Harcourt , has just lost one of his dear friends, Vivian Chekwube. the great actor Anga made the news known when he shared one of the pictures he took with Late Vivian and wrote:

“He spoke well who said that graves are the footprints of angels. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort. Heaven is a place nearby, so there’s no need to say goodbye….RIP my dear friend.”
The Late Queen Vivian Chekwube was who just graduated from the university this year was involved in a ghastly road accident. Vivian Gist learnt she made it to the hospital before she finally lost the battle to live.

Walter Anga is happily married to Esther and they have two lovely sons, Tyrese and Troy, RIP Dear.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/actor-walter-anga-loses-girlfriend-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by viviangist3: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Death Na waoooo cry cry cry
Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by ellahzy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
RIP Vivian embarassed

Vivian gist u eh...this is the 2nd time u are taking my FTC stop.... Nawa to u tongue
Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by Chanchit: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa o, so Viviangist too don die?! RIP grin

God would grant the guy and the babe family the fortitude to bear the lost. RIP
Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by axortedbabe(f): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rip to d dead...
I've made it this far this year,and I shall see d end in Jesus name..
Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
female friend not girlfriend.
Re: Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos by endtimesblog: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
R.I.p

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos / Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! / Kemi Omotoyinbo : Popular Dancer Dies 20 Days After Wedding [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.