Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos (8704 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Skimpy Dress / Coachella Party: Nicki Minaj’s Boobs Spill Out Of Her Top (photos) / Nicki Minaj’s Boobs Spill Out Of Her Leopard-print Bodysuit At Coachella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Cossy Ojiakor's boobs nearly spilt out of her skimpy dress in her birthday photos.

The actress wore a black crop top with a low-cut neckline that showed off massive cleavage and a matching mini skirt.

The crop top could barely contain her huge bosom and, in some of the photos, her breasts are seen almost spilling out.

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/cossy-ojiakors-boobs-nearly-spill-out-of-her-outfit-in-birthday-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Petrainvestment: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
What value
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Pmtvng: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2019
She try
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
The breast though. Bigger than some ladies ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by made4naijamusic: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KanielOutis92: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
I will never understand how they never fall out

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by solmusdesigns: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry

The woman without nipples

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Sundaygeorge: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
This Yoruba babe self .. Yoruba and big breast
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Yorubamuslim22: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cry

[/s]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sundaygeorge:

Orjiakor na Yoruba name abi??

Frog

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by bukiah: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
AsaBlackheart:

Orjiakor na Yoruba name abi??
Frog
He is a fool. Oponu ni

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by made4naijamusic: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by derrydinny: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
kiss

too humongous to make a sane man happy, she will only get called once and never again by a client and sadly she won't get good recommendations. prayforcossy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by tillaman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Shey her boobs no dey age ni?? I suspect say na filter

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Martins6545: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Sundaygeorge:
[/s]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Bugatie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
As in oil spill

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Surveyoruzoma: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
I love this breast it is good to suck
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Tonkiritari(f): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Make your Skin Glow with African Black Soap and it's amazing benefits ****

*It gets rid of eczema and Rashes
**Clears acne
***Moisturizes the skin
*****Balances oily skin
******It is good for all skin types.

Available for both wholesale and retail @TarieOrganics, we deliver nationwide.
Contact 07068422634 to order.

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Oct 17, 2019
That's her selling point but remember everything has an expiry date...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bugatie:
As in oil spill

LOL grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by specialofficer: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
KanielOutis92:
I will never understand how they never fall out
drop your number lemme call you, how old is the account? And how many do u have?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KanielOutis92: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
specialofficer:
drop your number lemme call you, how old is the account? And how many do u have?
Jus one. 4Years account
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by specialofficer: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Jus one. 4Years account
give me your number lemme call you
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KanielOutis92: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
specialofficer:
give me your number lemme call you
Modified; I just removed my phone number. Lemme know when you are ready to talk
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by Hedonisco: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cry

She has nipples. Reddish nipples (maybe na bleaching cream effect). Got pictures as proof, lol.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
X
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KanielOutis92: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
NNAMDIII:
I’m ready, wasn’t online since
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by specialofficer: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Are you same person as s.pecialofficer, the guy i quoted above?
yes! Please modify your post there, don't want to cast that account.

How will i reach you? I wanna call you to discuss business
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by KanielOutis92: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
specialofficer:
yes! Please modify your post there, don't want to cast that account.

How will i reach you? I wanna call you to discuss business
Alright. Before we talk any further tho, i'd like to ask...how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by PHOTSEE(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Hedonisco:

She has nipples. Reddish nipples (maybe na bleaching cream effect). Got pictures as proof, lol.
Really, interested. do the needful
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Boobs Nearly Spill Out Of Her Outfit In Birthday Photos by specialofficer: 2:58am On Nov 03, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Alright. Before we talk any further tho, i'd like to ask...how much are you willing to pay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve's Wedding Is Mercy Johnson's Idol. Her Wedding Appearance Meant A Lot / Tiwa Savage, Her Baby And The Garri Saga (picture) / Actor Walter Anga Loses Girlfriend - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.