Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri (31301 Views)

Dr Chinenye Otorkpa, Federal Medical Center Lokoja's First Home Grown Fellow / LUTH Security Shuts Hospital Gate To Prevent Protesting Doctors From Moving Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by jomoh: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Where are those illiterates insulting Aregbesola for asking Jamb to delist its 4 schools for 2 sessions to enable the government reorganise.

They should come and insult the FG too. Like they know better than them.
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by judith26(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
That's the worst medical center i ve ever visited...No ethics,no professionalism, lack medical equipment, unqualified staffs...Lost my dad there due to their negligence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Henovy: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Wetin concern fmc owerri with Dasuki?? An institution okorocha want to destroy huh?? Try get sense sometimes
Wetin concern Okorocha for this one now? So you don't know that FMC Owerri is a Federal Govt. institution? It is you that needs to try HARDER to get sense this time, bro.

4 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ODUBEZE: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
FG will shut it down indefinitely, while they will travel abroad for their treatment.
It is well!

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
sosereal201:
If u think of the sh**t this country is dishing out to the ordinary man persin go kill hinsef. As I no wan die yet, I quit bothering myself with most of the the news I read.

It's not worth your stress, my brother. Just endeavour to not be ordinary. It's stressful and miserable being ordinary in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ishiamu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Henovy:

Wetin concern Okorocha for this one now? So you don't know that FMC Owerri is a Federal Govt. institution? It is you that needs to try HARDER to get sense this time, bro.

Do you know that hospital has been embroiled in crisis since?? Are you in owerri to tell me what's going on?? You know when the head of management was forced to relinquish her position? You know when okorocha installs who he wants?? Even when it's against the institution?? Say what you know man..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by omogin(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cmd of Ubth Benin is next ooo. Strike na everyday dia. Paying his staff far less than other teaching hospitals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by omogin(f): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chule:
what is really wrong.... is that the MDs are having issues of who to be inaugurated or there is an unfamiliar spirit controlling and Putin confusion among them...

now did I mention that there October salary till date have not been paid...... while ppl are sharing money via Dasuki...

oh Nigeria I cry for u

She's the conduit pipe stealing money for the remnant PDP parasites

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by IamOpemipo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Wetin concern fmc owerri with Dasuki?? An institution okorocha want to destroy huh?? Try get sense sometimes

Eleribu sombody, wts okorocha got to do with a fed institution? Most all y'all pdp wailer be petty all the times..go gt a life bro..

The fed hosp I work with is in a worse situation, and it's not abt the Pdp gov or fed power, it's abt the selfishness of the cmd, same thing is found in most fed hosp in niaja..

This cmds are miscreant, wts the work of efcc. Sef!

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
politricks:
The article is not say why they have close it temporal in details. Now we no know what actually happening.
#Dontquoteme
i has quotings u, doing ur worst.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Franky9584(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
so if there z emergency nko?.....mtcheww flimsy excuses
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
Very Very Good! It was Long Overdue! Most of those doctors there needs to be Retired... They dont even offer medical treatments there anymore when you go there but will be redirected by the doctor to his OWN PRIVATE Hospital
DID U FAIL OUT OF MEDICAL SCHOOL OR ARE U A JAHESU?
BC UR HATRED FOR DOCTORS IS BILIOUS AS IF THE MENTIONED ONLY DOCTORS OR ONLY DOCTORS WORK IN HOSPITAL?

HATE KILLS GET IT

7 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Beremx(f): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
judith26:
That's the worst medical center i ve ever visited...No ethics,no professionalism, lack medical equipment, unqualified staffs...Lost my dad there due to their negligence.
very very true! unfortunately,what my late son suffered in that hospital when he was alive eh? The hospital inflicted my son with illness and he finally died in another hospital in Lagos.

The hospital deserves to be shut permanently.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ishiamu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Eleribu sombody, wts okorocha got to do with a fed institution? Most all y'all pdp wailer be petty all the times..go gt a life bro..

The fed hosp I work with is in a worse situation, and it's not abt the Pdp gov or fed power, it's abt the selfishness of the cmd, same thing is found in most fed hosp in niaja..

This cmds are miscreant, wts the work of efcc. Sef!

Oboy you dey yarn dust to say a governor don't have influence in fed institution in his state
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nicepoker(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
They are off for xmas vacation
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:
very very true! unfortunately,what my late son suffered in that hospital when he was alive eh? The hospital inflicted my son with illness and he finally died in another hospital in Lagos.

What a sad and depressing story. Please accept my deepest sympathy for such a huge loss. God give you more fortitude. Wow!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Beremx(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

What a sad and depressing story. Please accept my deepest sympathy for such a huge loss. God give you more fortitude. Wow!!!
Ah! That happened a long time o! the topic just reminded me of the painful story.
Right now i am heavily pregnant and expecting another son. No more tears to shed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ishiamu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:

Sorry for the loss...
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:
Ah! That happened a long time o! the topic just reminded me of the painful story.
Right now i am heavily pregnant and expecting another son. No more tears to shed.

You've got some great spirit there. I'm happy another blessing us on the way. Wishing you a peaceful delivery, and a baby that will fulfil their God - given assignment. Affliction shall not rise a second time. Congratulations in advance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Deckynyansha(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
ideatoprince18:
. ....maybe u can tell us na .... shey u are living in IMO state
Make I baff finish..
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Beremx(f): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
dearpreye:

You've got some great spirit there. I'm happy another blessing us on the way. Wishing you a peaceful delivery, and a baby that will fulfil their God - given assignment. Affliction shall not rise a second time. Congratulations in advance.
Thanks so much dearpreye. Amen to your prayers. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by chukelvin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
politricks:
The article is not say why they have close it temporal in details. Now we no know what actually happening.
#Dontquoteme
you must be an english proffessor

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:
Thanks so much dearpreye. Amen to your prayers. smiley

God will bring them to pass. He's ever committed to our good. Rom 8. 28! We will all dance and jubilation in due time.
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by tchiwinnie: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
Good move. At least the students can find menial jobs for the time been
Students kwa? in an FMC?
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by nkemdi89(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
ishiamu:

Do you know that hospital has been embroiled in crisis since?? Are you in owerri to tell me what's going on?? You know when the head of management was forced to relinquish her position? You know when okorocha installs who he wants?? Even when it's against the institution?? Say what you know man..
But do you know that woman is part of the problem in fmc, she is power drunk and evil, since her assumption of office things has been going upside down for fmc. Let her leave, she lost her daughter to the hands of assassins at akabo just because of power. Closing it down is not an option, federal intervention is needed.
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by Originalsly: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wow!....is like after reading comments and experiences I'm no longer interested in learning why the FG shut it down. Whatever the reasons... I'm like all for it.... clean house and start anew.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ishiamu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
nkemdi89:

But do you know that woman is part of the problem in fmc, she is power drunk and evil, since her assumption of office things has been going upside down for fmc. Let her leave, she lost her daughter to the hands of assassins at akabo just because of power. Closing it down is not an option, federal intervention is needed.

Yes she 85% the institution problem...

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by ishiamu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
nkemdi89:

But nkem am tripping for your pishure kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri by VintageCocktail(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beremx:
Thank God at least there will be a 24 hour PDP rest while you are in labour .

Safe delivery but do not push rather opt for CS so that the resultant pain won't allow you browse nairaland until after three days or more. I take God beg you. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Die At Pitcoin Christmas Palliative Sharing Centre In Rivers State / Container With Suspected Toxic Waste Abandoned In Lagos / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.