Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Le Traitement - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Le Traitement (6157 Views)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Huh? I just registered undecided
uh my bad. for a second there i thought i was talking to jesoul. my bad. so yeah whats popping tonight wink
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
uh my bad. for a second there i thought i was talking to jesoul. my bad. so yeah whats popping tonight wink
Lol. Who's jesoul? cheesy

My dear nothing jare. Just chillin' and chatting with sukkot grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Lol. Who's jesoul? cheesy

My dear nothing jare. Just chillin' and chatting with sukkot grin
long time mod of religion section.
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
long time mod of religion section.
Aiit.

So tell me, you have a girlfriend? wink
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Aiit.

So tell me, you have a girlfriend? wink
girlfriend ? people still have those ? lol . wink grin
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
I will take that as a no cheesy

Are you light or dark? I do recall you saying you are light in complexion. No oyibo light, just light like...Chris Brown grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

I will take that as a no cheesy

Are you light or dark? I do recall you saying you are light in complexion. No oyibo light, just light like...Chris Brown grin
nope. definitely not chris brown. slightly darker. so question for you ? if thats your real pinshure, and i will take your word that it is. why are you still single ? high standards ?
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
nope. definitely not chris brown. slightly darker. so question for you ? if thats your real pinshure, and i will take your word that it is. why are you still single ? high standards ?
Brown sugar wink

To your question...it just hasn't happened. I haven't dated much so maybe that's why, I don't know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2015
Sukkot, sometimes weird stuff just happens. I almost got married once. The whole thing fell apart at the last minute and since then I've just been kinda cautious, maybe too cautious but once between twice shy. I cried for days! angry
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Brown sugar wink

To your question...it just hasn't happened. I haven't dated much so maybe that's why, I don't know undecided
nobody asking you out ? you are in lagos right ?
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
nobody asking you out ? you are in lagos right ?
Yeah lagos.

Quite the opposite, but I guess I'm choosy. It's difficult meeting a brother who keeps his trousers zipped, his hands to himself and his eyes on the good Lord. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:
Sukkot, sometimes weird stuff just happens. I almost got married once. The whole thing fell apart at the last minute and since then I've just been kinda cautious, maybe too cautious but once between twice shy. I cried for days! angry
interesting. well. its been an interesting discourse. of course i am sure i will speak to you tomorrow when i come online. its getting to midnight outcheaaa ( out here lol ). so i will definitely holla 2moz. sleep tight and toodles wink
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2015
I could close my eyes and just go ahead, but these are the end days. We need to be more prayerful and the last thing I need is a partner who will make my love for God wax cold
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
interesting. well. its been an interesting discourse. of course i am sure i will speak to you tomorrow when i come online. its getting to midnight outcheaaa ( out here lol ). so i will definitely holla 2moz. sleep tight and toodles wink
Same here. Goodnight and sleep very tight smiley
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Goodbye sukkot, I will miss you and will always love you... embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

*sobs*

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Goodbye sukkot, I will miss you and will always love you... embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

*sobs*
ok hun. goodbye. happy new year wink

1 Like

Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
"Goodbye, will miss and always love you" then deactivates
What did u do to shatter her heart to pieces sukkot

Just when I was enjoying a real e-love made story sad

1 Like

Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
ok hun. goodbye. happy new year wink
Na wa o. Babe magnet cheesy cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joavid:

My dear, me sef dey enjoy the e-love story o. This sukkot is just breaking hearts everywhere grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear, me sef dey enjoy the e-love story o. This sukkot is just breaking hearts everywhere grin
lol hmmm isssoraiiiiii grin grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Na wa o. Babe magnet cheesy cheesy
not really. lol grin grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joavid:

lol nothing oooo. she still on NL under a different name. she just playing melodramatic games. i think she missed her calling as an actress. very dramatic. she just email me now sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
lol nothing oooo. she still on NL under a different name. she just playing melodramatic games. i think she missed her calling as an actress. very dramatic. she just email me now sef grin grin
Ehen! shocked

Sukkot, women are opening different usernames to declare love for you cheesy

I can like to know the secret of your manly charms wink grin
Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
not really. lol grin grin
Yes really tongue who knows who else is in love with you on NL grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes really tongue who knows who else is in love with you on NL grin
only me myself and I. self love wink
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Ehen! shocked

Sukkot, women are opening different usernames to declare love for you cheesy

I can like to know the secret of your manly charms
wink grin
yeah me too. let me know when you find it and what it is so i can brush up on it and enhance it even more grin grin

maybe women like men who are goofballs ? lol
Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
yeah me too. let me know when you find it and what it is so i can brush up on it and enhance it even more grin grin

maybe women like men who are goofballs ? lol
Not all. Many love bad boys, many love rich dudes, while a teeny percentage love goofballs wink

Let us find the secret together! cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Not all. Many love bad boys, many love rich dudes, while a teeny percentage love goofballs wink
ahhh ok. i guess i got to work on the other 2 qualities so i can be irresistible to all tongue

JUS KIDDIN
Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh ok. i guess i got to work on the other 2 qualities so i can be irresistible to all tongue

JUS KIDDIN
Tah, issalie, you are rich! So rich i hear you can afford a 27k pound jacket grin

You are also a bad boy. You have twanged different women of all but Jesus found you so you have repentedcheesy
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Tah, issalie, you are rich! So rich i hear you can afford a 27k pound jacket grin

You are also a bad boy. You have twanged different women of all races cheesy
twanging different women of all races is no big deal though if thats what your desires are and as far as riches, i am spiritually rich. yes i am lolz
Re: Le Traitement by Ishilove: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
sukkot:
twanging different women of all races is no big deal though if thats what your desires are and as far as riches, i am spiritually rich. yes i am lolz
Physical o, spiritual o, rich na rich tongue

I'm a lady sweerie, so I cannot twang women of different races, although if i wasn't such a good girl, I would have been a very baaaaaad girl. Thank God for Jesus grin

I hope you are taking my list into serious consideration?

Lemme add to the list: a gold Iphone and Peruvian hair grin

Which reminds me, where my hamper?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Night Crawler's THREAD!!! / Happy Birthday, Nneka123. . . / Ikorodu Hook Up For Guys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.