Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Le Traitement - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Le Traitement (6151 Views)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Do you want it to be games or you want it to be serious? You tell me

That's me
that pinshure aint clear na. which one you dey sef ? cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
that pinshure aint clear na. which one you dey sef ? cheesy
This is a public thread na cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

This is a public thread na cheesy
oh ok lol. my bad
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
oh ok lol. my bad
But that's more than I have of you. Na just ur height I have to work with but you have a clear sketch of my image kiss
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

But that's more than I have of you. Na just ur height I have to work with but you have a clear sketch of my image kiss
no i dont. that thing was not clear na. that black and white pinshure look like pinshure taken when lord lugard was ruling nigeria wink
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
no i dont. that thing was not clear na. that black and white pinshure look like pinshure taken when lord lugard was ruling nigeria wink
I don't take selfies too. I can't take a selfie now with my pimples and hairnet, or would you prefer a clear picture with a hairnet? cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

I don't take selfies too. I can't take a selfie now with my pimples and hairnet, or would you prefer a clear picture with a hairnet? cheesy
what is a hairnet ? its not obligatory to take the picture tonight now. relax. its nearly midnight. wink
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
what is a hairnet ? its not obligatory to take the picture tonight now. relax. its nearly midnight. wink
You don't know what a hairnet is?? shocked
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

You don't know what a hairnet is?? shocked
am i supposed to know what it is ? i have an idea of what it is though. lol
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
Here, before I change my mind. I'm gonna put it down soon
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
am i supposed to know what it is ? i have an idea of what it is though. lol
Women use it to cover their hair at night
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Here, before I change my mind. I'm gonna put it down soon
oh thats you ? not someone else ? you sure thats you ? you can take it down now
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
oh thats you ? not someone else ? you sure thats you ? you can take it down now
I've taken it down now

Yeah it is for real. Cross my heart, though I don't blame ya for not believing smiley
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Okay.

Yeah it is for real. Cross my heart
thats really you ? aaiitttttt nice pic.
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
thats really you ? aaiitttttt nice pic.
Thanks

Yes it is really me. You're one of the very few who have seen it wink wink

So I should be expecting yours before 2016 runs out? cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

Yes it is really me. You're one of the very few who have seen it wink wink

So I should be expecting yours before 2016 runs out? cheesy
but you know, i seem to remember you looking different though. you playing. that aint you lol. grin
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
but you know, i seem to remember you looking different though. you playing. that aint you lol. grin
You have never seen a clear picture of me so how do you know that ain't me? cheesy

This is a case of crying wolf too many times. So many falsies, so that when the real one finally appears you don't belive. Lol

Seriously that's me
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

You have never seen a clear picture of me so how do you know that ain't me? cheesy

This is a case of crying wolf too many times. So many falsies, so that when the real one finally appears you don't belive. Lol

Seriously that's me
ok well if you say its you, then its you lol. so i owe you one wink grin
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
ok well if you say its you, then its you lol. so i owe you one wink grin
It is me, believe me, that's why I rushed to take it down. You and I know why... wink lipsrsealed

Yes you owe me one full, clear one cheesy
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kingebukasblog, go to bed. Sukkot and I are discussing romantic tinz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

It is me, believe me, that's why I rushed to take it down. You and I know why... wink lipsrsealed

Yes you owe me one full, clear one
cheesy
yup i guess i do lol. so what you doing up so late ? big stouting and pepper souping ? grin grin

OBIAGHON
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
yup i guess i do lol. so what you doing up so late ? big stouting and pepper souping ? grin grin

OBIAGHON
I'm trying to make you see that I am all googly eyes on you.

Here feel my heart, it is beating kikikikmkimimkimimik...beating for you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

I'm trying to make you see that I all googly eyes on you.

Here feel my heart, it is beating kikikikmkimimkimimik...beating for you cheesy
oh really ? lol. well hey, i guess like the song goes ' love makes the world go around ' right ? make love not war. but yeah so whats good with you ? you are really serious with this here ? grin
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
oh really ? lol. well hey, i guess like the song goes ' love makes the world go around ' right ? make love not war. but yeah so whats good with you ? you are really serious with this here ? grin
It started out as a joke but it is no longer a joke, at least on my own part. I don't know about you smiley
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

It started out as a joke but it is no longer a joke, at least on my own part. I don't know about you smiley
hmmmm odikwa serious my sister lol. well i dont know what to tell ya. there is this huge atlantic ocean between us right ? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
hmmmm odikwa serious my sister lol. well i dont know what to tell ya. there is this huge atlantic ocean between us right ? lol
True, but love know distance, yes? cheesy

Besides you'll soon be in lasgidi so problem solved wink
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

True, but love know distance, yes? cheesy

Besides you'll soon be in lasgidi so problem solved wink
true enough. lolzzz.
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
true enough. lolzzz.
So?
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
DiscoDancer:

So?
well we definitely hook up when am in town na. go have a drink and a chat ? maybe you show me all the hangout spots right ? the best mamaput joints ? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
well we definitely hook up when am in town na. go have a drink and a chat ? maybe you show me all the hangout spots right ? the best mamaput joints ? cool
A drink and chat sounds fantastic. I don't do mamaput. Lol. I haven't been to a mamaput in 7 years. Cooking at home is my thing but I do know some fancy hangout spots, I just have never been INSIDE them. Lmao cheesy

We will explore the sights and sounds of lasgidi together grin
Re: Le Traitement by sukkot: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:

A drink and chat sounds fantastic. I don't do mamaput. Lol. I haven't been to a mamaput in 7 years. Cooking at home is my thing but I do know some fancy hangout spots, I just have never been INSIDE them. Lmao cheesy
yeah i dont blame you. i be reading some crazy stuff about the rituals done when cooking the food. well i guess its settled then right ? so on a lighter note >>
Re: Le Traitement by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i dont blame you. i be reading some crazy stuff about the rituals done when cooking the food. well i guess its settled then right ? so on a lighter note .
Yes! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Graduated From Sari-iganmu Sec. School Orile Lets Meet Here / Night Crawler's THREAD!!! / Happy Birthday, Nneka123. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.