Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Letv Le 1s Discussion thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letv Le 1s Discussion thread (33332 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by seunoni34(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
BluePearls:

how much you wan sell am? Mr Cleaner-than-new grin

JUST 70k
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by BluePearls(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
seunoni34:

JUST 70k

shocked cheesy grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by seunoni34(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
BluePearls:

shocked cheesy grin
If you think it's much you can opt for the brand dnew one... Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
seunoni34:

If you think it's much you can opt for the brand dnew one... Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can't stop laughing, naira in the making
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
BluePearls:

shocked cheesy grin

you can get mine for 62k

perfectly working with eti, ar.tel bb 3gig for 1k

just like brand new grin grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hi all, if u r interested in casting ur phone on a bigger screen then u have this device to use, MHL, finally I discovered and MHL adapter which works with Letv x500, thanks to a friend in the leMe community.
http://www.amazon.in/Envent-Type-C-HDMI-Adapter/dp/B01AA8RKM2?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=9130722d-775f-49a3-8aab-d547b73175d2
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Scarpon(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Still expecting mine
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by AwesomeRomeo: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2016
hassanAde:
Hi all, if u r interested in casting ur phone on a bigger screen then u have this device to use, MHL, finally I discovered and MHL adapter which works with Letv x500, thanks to a friend in the leMe community.
http://www.amazon.in/Envent-Type-C-HDMI-Adapter/dp/B01AA8RKM2?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=9130722d-775f-49a3-8aab-d547b73175d2
Bosssssss.......
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
I am yet to receive the update shocked
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
iliyande:
I am yet to receive the update shocked

U mean 013s? Was surprised an update was released earlier today, wasn't expecting it, patience, you'll definitely get it
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Bosssssss.......

So loyal sir
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2016
hassanAde:

U mean 013s? Was surprised an update was released earlier today, wasn't expecting it, patience, you'll definitely get it

ok, waiting grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bosses please help bring a friend's dead x500 back to life. He wants to flash custom rom but he's new to stuffs like that so he ended up messing his phone now he has a phone without OS and he's on stock recovery. Adb/fastboot not detecting his phone probably because he has no OS 'cos it detects mine. I also tried flashing twrp with sp flash tools but it keeps saying "PMT changed for rom, it must be downloaded". I tried it with mine too same error. I've tried almost all versions of twrp and I've tried several scatter files also but the problem persists.

Please how can I flash twrp with sp flash tools or any other tool or how can I send stock rom to the phone in it's dead state so that I can install it with stock recovery?

Thanks to y'all in advance.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
hemor:
Bosses please help bring a friend's dead x500 back to life. He wants to flash custom rom but he's new to stuffs like that so he ended up messing his phone now he has a phone without OS and he's on stock recovery. Adb/fastboot not detecting his phone probably because he has no OS 'cos it detects mine. I also tried flashing twrp with sp flash tools but it keeps saying "PMT changed for rom, it must be downloaded". I tried it with mine too same error. I've tried almost all versions of twrp and I've tried several scatter files also but the problem persists.

Please how can I flash twrp with sp flash tools or any other tool or how can I send stock rom to the phone in it's dead state so that I can install it with stock recovery?

Thanks to y'all in advance.

Oboy, he should hv tried learning the rules b4 flashing a custom rom, which rom if I may ask? And how was he trying to flash the custom rom, step by step of how he went about flashing the rom

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
hassanAde:

Oboy, he should hv tried learning the rules b4 flashing a custom rom, which rom if I may ask? And how was he trying to flash the custom rom, step by step of how he went about flashing the rom
He was trying to flash miui rom. He flashed twrp using the .bat file that automates flashing of recovery via fastboot. He then tried flashing the miui rom which is in the root of his phone via twrp but he said twrp keeps failing after saying no md5 file found meanwhile he already wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and system. He used twrp's file manager to rename the miui rom to update.zip then he used that .bat file to flash stock recovery back thinking he'll use stock recovery to flash the miui rom but that one also failed (as expected na). That's how he has no OS and stock recovery which made him run to my house but unfortunately sp flash tool won't flash the twrp.

If I can flash twrp on the phone then the rest will be easy to fix since I can mount the phone as mtp on twrp or even enable adb sideload unlike stock recovery
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
hemor:

He was trying to flash miui rom. He flashed twrp using the .bat file that automates flashing of recovery via fastboot. He then tried flashing the miui rom which is in the root of his phone via twrp but he said twrp keeps failing after saying no md5 file found meanwhile he already wipe data, cache, dalvik cache and system. He used twrp's file manager to rename the miui rom to update.zip then he used that .bat file to flash stock recovery back thinking he'll use stock recovery to flash the miui rom but that one also failed (as expected na). That's how he has no OS and stock recovery which made him run to my house but unfortunately sp flash tool won't flash the twrp.

If I can flash twrp on the phone then the rest will be easy to fix since I can mount the phone as mtp on twrp or even enable adb sideload unlike stock recovery

There's nothing like thinking, u can't flash a custom rom with stock recovery, lailai, lemme enter archive if I can find a solution but does he have a backup of his rom, I mean the stock rom on his fone amd does the fone still enters recovery mode?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
hassanAde:

There's nothing like thinking, u can't flash a custom rom with stock recovery, lailai, lemme enter archive if I can find a solution but does he have a backup of his rom, I mean the stock rom on his fone amd does the fone still enters recovery mode?
don't mind him jor he's a novice at custom rom stuffs. He doesn't have stock rom file on his phone but his phone still enters recovery (stock). I have stock rom on my laptop though but I can't find a way to send it to the dead phone.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2016
hemor:

don't mind him jor he's a novice at custom rom stuffs. He doesn't have stock rom file on his phone but his phone still enters recovery (stock). I have stock rom on my laptop though but I can't find a way to send it to the dead phone.

Try this option:

This is how you can get back your hard bricked device.
Well let me explain what it means when you andriod phone get hard bricked. your phone behaving like, not able to boot it to recovery mode, no reaction on pressing the facility button. Just get stuck on black screen.

Don't worry if your phone don't have any hardware damage than there is still hope to get it back. just follow my instruction step by step and you will get your phone back to speak.

Before going for unbrick process we needed some tools to setup environment for phone.

•• ADB (Android debug Bridge) Tools click here to download
•• Stock ROM ( ROM that has system.img, cache.img, recovery.img & boot.img ) of your android device.
Don't worry you can get Stock ROM for your device very easily just type stock rom for XYZ mobile on google and you will get your ROM because gnerally all stock ROMs come with system.img, cache.img, recovery.img & boot.img.

•• USB cable.
•• Computer
•• Mobile phone USB Drivers.
by connecting mobile without battery to PC generally installed all required drivers. If not don't panic search on google for USB driver of your mobile.

Okay that's all we needed to setup environment for unbrick process. Now we can start to unbrick our android phone. Follow my steps .........................

•• Extract all files from ADB tools. Open the ADB Tools folder on your PC. Now go to adb-tools_driver > adb-tools_driver > adb-driver and run the 'UniversalAdvDriverSetup' install file.

•• When the installation is finished, make sure that Fastboot is in the ADB Tools folder. If it isn't, download Fastboot for Windows.
•• Restart your phone in Fastboot. To do this, turn it off, then press and hold Power and Volume Down until you see the Fastboot menu. The phone should still be connected to the PC with the USB cable.

If phone not going to Fastboot mode than connect it to PC by USB. Hold Volume Up and Power button until you get company logo or backlight.

•• Open a Windows Explorer window and head to the ADB Tools folder.

•• In a blank space in the window, hold Shift and right click your mouse. Then click on Open Command Window Here.
Type the following command:
adb reboot fastboot

You will get your phone in Fastboot mode. Now follow these steps.

•• Copy all .img files from root of stock ROM to ADB tools folder.

••Type following command to clear everything.
fastboot -w

•• Now flash every image file one by one by using this command.
fastboot flash <partition name> <file name.img>

< > will replaced with partition name and file name don't worry partion name always same as file name without extension. For example you must need to flash these partition.
fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot falsh userdata userdata.img

fastboot flash cache cache.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot flash system system.img

•• In the end just reboot your device by using following command.
fastboot reboot

•• Now unplug your phone. It will take some minutes on bootscreen don't worry wait for some minute you will get your phone unbricked.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Pangea: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2016
I have the X507 Indian version and was told the phone does not support voLTE, so how do we enjoy this phone on NTEL then?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Pangea:
I have the X507 Indian version and was told the phone does not support voLTE, so how do we enjoy this phone on NTEL then?

Do u hv the NTEL already?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2016
@hassanAde Thank you very much but adb doesn't see the device and I have drivers installed cos it detects my own phone. I used pdanet to install the driver.

I saw a sp flash tool flashable rom for x500 here http://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-1s-x500-unbrick-rom-mt6795_android_scatter-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/ I'll try that as soon as the owner of the blog sends me the password to the zip file.

If you see another method too, please let me know. Thank you
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Pangea: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
hassanAde:

Do u hv the NTEL already?

No, the sim is not out yet.
Just planning for when it comes out
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
I have been able to flash the twrp with sp flash tools, I saw it on a website that I should use the format section of sp to format the phone without bootloader after that I was able to flash the twrp and userdata (as specified by the creator of the recovery).

The problem is I now have the legendary red light issue. Pressing power button doesn't even make the phone vibrate at all. I'll try to leave it plugged for some hours though to see what the problem is.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
The phone is now back to life. No more red light thingy after flashing the rom I downloaded earlier with sp flash tools.

Since the guy wasn't with me, I used his phone to test the Indian rom v012S. After several attempts, I was able to make it install on the x500. The rom is fully English with Gapps installed. No Chinese apps though it has Levidi and Leso apps but they're in English not Chinese. I've been unable to access recovery since then even after flashing stock recovery back but that shouldn't be a big problem to fix. The phone now shows x507 under about phone instead of x500 so there probably shouldn't be any problem with future OTA updates. It's not yet showing 013S update maybe it's not yet been released for Indian rom.

You guys should try this ROM. How to make it install on your x500
1. Download the Indian rom here (v012S) http://g3.letv.cn/194/1/65/letv-hdtv/0/upload/tmp/20160323110607321/S1_x500-OS-OP-DHXOSOP5501203231S-5.5.012S.zip?b=123456&platid=5&splatid=500
2. Download Total commander here http://totalcmd2.s3.amazonaws.com/tcmd852ax32_64.exe
3. Open the zip file with Total commander (do not extract it just open)
4. Navigate to Meta-Inf/com/google/android
5. Copy out updater-script to any folder on your PC (don't extract the whole rom)
6. Use a text editor preferrably notepad++ to open it and change all X3_HK to X3 (don't change anything else) and save it.
7. Copy the updater-script file and open total commander to paste it back inside the zip file. You should overwrite the previous one when it asks you.
8. Copy the edited rom to your phone.
9. Boot to twrp (stock recovery didn't work for me), wipe cache, data, dalvik-cache and system then flash the rom. It should successfully install ceteris paribus (all things being equal)
10. Reboot your phone. If you're using a crazy twrp like mine when trying to reboot it will tell you no OS installed (scary lol) but that's not true since twrp successfully flashed the rom.

Note - don't extract the zip to edit the updater-script file then zip it again. I did this but it didn't work for me which is why I used total commander.
X3 is the ID given to x500 while X3_HK is the ID given to x507 (Indian version) but they're the same phone with the same hardware and almost the same rom just a little difference. Normally, what the updater-script checks for is if your device is X3_HK (which will be false in our case) if it's true then continue installing the rom but if it's false then don't install due to difference versions which is why we're changing that X3_HK to X3 so that it will check if our device is X3 instead of X3_HK.

When I get a way to access the recovery back I'll let y'all know

@hassanAde Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
hemor:
The phone is now back to life. No more red light thingy after flashing the rom I downloaded earlier with sp flash tools.

Since the guy wasn't with me, I used his phone to test the Indian rom v012S. After several attempts, I was able to make it install on the x500. The rom is fully English with Gapps installed. No Chinese apps though it has Levidi and Leso apps but they're in English not Chinese. I've been unable to access recovery since then even after flashing stock recovery back but that shouldn't be a big problem to fix. The phone now shows x507 under about phone instead of x500 so there probably shouldn't be any problem with future OTA updates. It's not yet showing 013S update maybe it's not yet been released for Indian rom.

You guys should try this ROM. How to make it install on your x500
1. Download the Indian rom here (v012S) http://g3.letv.cn/194/1/65/letv-hdtv/0/upload/tmp/20160323110607321/S1_x500-OS-OP-DHXOSOP5501203231S-5.5.012S.zip?b=123456&platid=5&splatid=500
2. Download Total commander here http://totalcmd2.s3.amazonaws.com/tcmd852ax32_64.exe
3. Open the zip file with Total commander (do not extract it just open)
4. Navigate to Meta-Inf/com/google/android
5. Copy out updater-script to any folder on your PC (don't extract the whole rom)
6. Use a text editor preferrably notepad++ to open it and change all X3_HK to X3 (don't change anything else) and save it.
7. Copy the updater-script file and open total commander to paste it back inside the zip file. You should overwrite the previous one when it asks you.
8. Copy the edited rom to your phone.
9. Boot to twrp (stock recovery didn't work for me), wipe cache, data, dalvik-cache and system then flash the rom. It should successfully install ceteris paribus (all things being equal)
10. Reboot your phone. If you're using a crazy twrp like mine when trying to reboot it will tell you no OS installed (scary lol) but that's not true since twrp successfully flashed the rom.

Note - don't extract the zip to edit the updater-script file then zip it again. I did this but it didn't work for me which is why I used total commander.
X3 is the ID given to x500 while X3_HK is the ID given to x507 (Indian version) but they're the same phone with the same hardware and almost the same rom just a little difference. Normally, what the updater-script checks for is if your device is X3_HK (which will be false in our case) if it's true then continue installing the rom but if it's false then don't install due to difference versions which is why we're changing that X3_HK to X3 so that it will check if our device is X3 instead of X3_HK.

When I get a way to access the recovery back I'll let y'all know

@hassanAde Thank you so much for your help.

You've really dine a great job, weldone Bro but I'll like u to write the step by step procedure u followed in ur own language to bring it back, for other people that might end up having same problem, sorry if I asked too much grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
hassanAde:

You've really dine a great job, weldone Bro but I'll like u to write the step by step procedure u followed in ur own language to bring it back, for other people that might end up having same problem, sorry if I asked too much grin
ok sir. I'll write it when I'm less busy
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
How I Fixed a LeTV x500 which was on a stock recovery and without an OS

I spent over 2 days trying to find way to fix this. I tried several things, I tried several scatter files and several versions of sp flash tools before I was finally able to flash twrp recovery on the phone which I then used to flash stock rom but after doing that I still had the red light issue which I fixed by flashing a stock rom I saw on a blog with sp flash tools. At the end of everything, I realized flashing that rom was all I needed to fix everything and I wouldn't have wasted several days and several data trying different things that didn't work.

In order to save someone of that time and data if you encounter the same issue, I list out this detailed steps on how to go about it with download links.

STEPS

* Disconnect the phone and make sure it is turned off.

1. Download MTK preloader usb vcom driver https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwI-z-jARlQZVjlMQTAwX1JFNG8/edit?pli=1 here.

2. Read this https://thebroodle.com/microsoft/windows/how-to-install-mtk65xx-preloader-usb-vcom-drivers-in-windows/ blog on how to install it if you're using windows 8 and above disable driver signature verification first. Check https://thebroodle.com/android/install-mediatek-mt65xx-usb-vcom-drivers-windows-8-8-1/ here on how to do that.

3. Download the sp flashable rom for LeTV x500 http://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-1s-x500-unbrick-rom-mt6795_android_scatter-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/ here.

4. Extract the rom. It'll be advisable to extract the rom to a path without space in between.

5. Open the folder you extracted then open the sp flash tools folder.

6. Right click on flash_tool.exe and click run as administrator. When it shows you a prompt select yes.

7. Click on scatter loading and navigate to the folder where you extracted the rom, you'll see a file named MT6795_Android_scatter... select it and click open.

8. Click the drop down that shows Download and change it to Format all + download.

9. Click the download button.

10. Plug your already turned off phone to the PC. You should hear a sound before the flashing operation begins. Make sure you're using a good USB cable.

11. Once it shows "Download OK" disconnect the phone and turn on the phone. First boot will take few minutes.

12. Now we've successfully resurrected the phone but the rom you just flashed is old and an experimental rom not a stable release.

13. Check http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_1s.html here to download the latest stable release for x500.

14. Copy the downloaded rom to the root of your storage i.e it must not be inside any folder. Rename the zip file to update.zip.

15. Reboot to recovery. Select the clear data option so that the two options are selected then click the start button. If your stock recovery is still showing in Chinese the start button is the button on the right hand side.

16. Once it's done click the left hand side button to restart your phone. Now we've successfully installed the latest stable release.

Troubleshooting

1. If you get the error, PMT changed for rom, it must be downloaded when trying to flash with sp flash tools make sure the download agent is MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin. If that doesn't still fix it, disconnect your phone click on the format tab of sp flash tools. Leave all settings as it is and click the format button then connect your phone. After the formatting process is complete flash the rom again and there shouldn't be any error.

2. When you connect your turned off phone, towards the bottom left side of sp flash tools it'll show some information about your phone. If it's not showing the info (or phone is charging) there'll be an error. Just disconnect your phone, click the download button, and connect your phone back making sure the usb is properly and firmly connected. If problem persists then re-install the preloader driver.

S/N

The downloaded sp flashable rom requires a password before you can extract. If you send the owner of the blog a mail he will send you the password FOC but here's the password he gave me "androidbrick.TR" without the quotation. If that password doesn't work maybe he has changed it so just send him a mail to get the password.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
I'm not a good teacher neither am I very good in English so feel free to help me reconstruct the tutorial in a way that it will even be easy for a 4 years old kid or a 95 years old granny to understand.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
hemor:
How I Fixed a LeTV x500 which was on a stock recovery and without an OS

I spent over 2 days trying to find way to fix this. I tried several things, I tried several scatter files and several versions of sp flash tools before I was finally able to flash twrp recovery on the phone which I then used to flash stock rom but after doing that I still had the red light issue which I fixed by flashing a stock rom I saw on a blog with sp flash tools. At the end of everything, I realized flashing that rom was all I needed to fix everything and I wouldn't have wasted several days and several data trying different things that didn't work.

In order to save someone of that time and data if you encounter the same issue, I list out this detailed steps on how to go about it with download links.

STEPS

* Disconnect the phone and make sure it is turned off.

1. Download MTK preloader usb vcom driver https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwI-z-jARlQZVjlMQTAwX1JFNG8/edit?pli=1 here.

2. Read this https://thebroodle.com/microsoft/windows/how-to-install-mtk65xx-preloader-usb-vcom-drivers-in-windows/ blog on how to install it if you're using windows 8 and above disable driver signature verification first. Check https://thebroodle.com/android/install-mediatek-mt65xx-usb-vcom-drivers-windows-8-8-1/ here on how to do that.

3. Download the sp flashable rom for LeTV x500 http://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-1s-x500-unbrick-rom-mt6795_android_scatter-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/ here.

4. Extract the rom. It'll be advisable to extract the rom to a path without space in between.

5. Open the folder you extracted then open the sp flash tools folder.

6. Right click on flash_tool.exe and click run as administrator. When it shows you a prompt select yes.

7. Click on scatter loading and navigate to the folder where you extracted the rom, you'll see a file named MT6795_Android_scatter... select it and click open.

8. Click the drop down that shows Download and change it to Format all + download.

9. Click the download button.

10. Plug your already turned off phone to the PC. You should hear a sound before the flashing operation begins. Make sure you're using a good USB cable.

11. Once it shows "Download OK" disconnect the phone and turn on the phone. First boot will take few minutes.

12. Now we've successfully resurrected the phone but the rom you just flashed is old and an experimental rom not a stable release.

13. Check http://bbs.le.com/zt/eui/le_1s.html here to download the latest stable release for x500.

14. Copy the downloaded rom to the root of your storage i.e it must not be inside any folder. Rename the zip file to update.zip.

15. Reboot to recovery. Select the clear data option so that the two options are selected then click the start button. If your stock recovery is still showing in Chinese the start button is the button on the right hand side.

16. Once it's done click the left hand side button to restart your phone. Now we've successfully installed the latest stable release.

Troubleshooting

1. If you get the error, PMT changed for rom, it must be downloaded when trying to flash with sp flash tools make sure the download agent is MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin. If that doesn't still fix it, disconnect your phone click on the format tab of sp flash tools. Leave all settings as it is and click the format button then connect your phone. After the formatting process is complete flash the rom again and there shouldn't be any error.

2. When you connect your turned off phone, towards the bottom left side of sp flash tools it'll show some information about your phone. If it's not showing the info (or phone is charging) there'll be an error. Just disconnect your phone, click the download button, and connect your phone back making sure the usb is properly and firmly connected. If problem persists then re-install the preloader driver.

S/N

The downloaded sp flashable rom requires a password before you can extract. If you send the owner of the blog a mail he will send you the password FOC but here's the password he gave me "androidbrick.TR" without the quotation. If that password doesn't work maybe he has changed it so just send him a mail to get the password.

Spending 2 days to solve a problem isn't a waste, u only discovered several ways it won't work, and one way to make it work, being successful is the joy of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 2:14am On May 05, 2016
Hello house, being a while, based on my findings this morning, I got tired of almost all phone manufacturers. Ask why< will tell.

Why is it that all phone manufacturers manipulate hardwares and functionalities in the same series and name of phone.

For instance, Sammy gvs different code name to same galaxy s7, the one to sell in America differs from that to sell in Asia, and this makes it dofficult for users to get compatible hardwares if they dont have a good engineer who understands all these. Another instance; A galaxy S4 mainboard in Nigeria will never b compatible with a Galaxy S4 made for the US market, There will always b a side effect during use.

Now to my main point, Major defect on most Letv phones are the below par outer screens/digitizers which tend to break/shatter easily. This screens tend to come in two(2) variants: One of 6pins and another of 8pins, and this will serve as a constraint in getting a digitizer with the right number of pins for Letv le 1s except you open up the screen to confirm which can only be done by an expert.

We all know what could b the outcome of a wrong part for the right device. lipsrsealed .

Hence , endeavour to prevent your phone from unnecessary fall in order to prevent screen crack, also ensure u hv it covered with a tempered glass though not a full protection @least u r 75% safe.

Also, u might b lucky tom get the right digitizer fot your phone despite the fact u dont know the number of pins but dont dare break ur phone screen.

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 2:49am On May 22, 2016
Evening all, based on what I read about android N, I c upgrading from lollipop to marshmallow by changing phone is a waste of resource, rather wait for Android N, and enjoy a big step up, features like split screen multitasking, instant app, background system update, power saving features (revamped doze mode and project Svelte, A new VR experience with daydream.

These are 5 big features u can never find on an iPhone iOS, also can't b found on marshmallow.

Hence, wait for the release of android N, and make that huge leap to a better smartphone experience.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
hassanAde:

Great comment, though I just ordered mine but I already know what I'm buying
pls how much did u buy urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OAU Student Purchases Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim / Beautiful Pictures Of Speculated Design Of Iphone7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.