Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor (26205 Views)

Femi Adebayo Resumes Work As Special-Adviser To Governor Fatai / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor / Ini Edo Appointed Special-Adviser To Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Thermodynamics(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
H
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by chimah3(m): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Issoraii angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mixed feelings....
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by no1madman(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Her toto = 7/10

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Timijo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Like play, like play i don finish two bags of potato chips while reading news on nairaland. Kudos to me!
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Akiika: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Florence Ita-Giwa?....she didn't make it to NASS, so she got rewarded with something to keep body and soul together. Lazy people, they cannot create wealth anywhere other than loots from Government.
Remember there is a new goat catcher in town now(Magu of EFCC), eat yam at the peril of your sorry @$$.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by oluwazino(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
phlamesG:
They just give appointments based on status now abi? undecided

Wetin she know?
she knws hw to act and sing rubbish
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by teddy001: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Let's hope this keeps her busy enough to stop bitching about other actresses and keeps her now notorious jealousy and envy under control.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by friends4ever(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bed will suffer it grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Tobium1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
I only concerned about her boobs
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
odeku457:
Well Kate is one of the Good ones in Nollywood.

Bet why is it so so celeb political appointments. Last was Iyanya as Adviser to Akwa-Ibom State govt.

Now Aunty Kate undecided

Anyhoo congrats to her.

Iyanya to Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Bigii(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na her pu**y go pay back na undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by wizard007(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
The people of Calabar can be rest assured now, they have wasted another four years in advance, Plus money laundering just got easy. God will soon start to punish all this yeye celeb wey wan start to dey folo join for this padi padi goverment sef, after we`ve made them.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by greggng: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
A farmer saw a plane full of politicians crash near his farm. When the police arrived, they asked the farmer what happened.
Farmer: They crashed near my farm and I buried all of them.
One of the police men asked with shock; "are you sure they were all dead"?
Farmer: Some of them were screaming, "we are still alive".
But I couldn't believe them.
You know, these politicians. They can lie.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by ccollins(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Snoolv360:
Congrats , my grandma was handling that position b4 she died
guy, say true
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by otodeluxe(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Wonderful lady
Good for her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by millionboi(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time adviser... Does she know things about politics
i wounder ooo,it could b di.ck adviser,u knw
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Bonuwa: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2015
U guys were crying dat der no job for our youth, wats is all dis bad belle ? Even dor she no quolify she go learn.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2015
So can anyone put up the response of the British high commission & the united states embassy on the elzakzaky Shiite killings.

Saw it on CNN. So coordinated and swift, I smell sthn fishy going on. I trust d British and Americans to never let a good crisis go to waste.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Dynamite02: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2015
That means she won't be coming back to "Do Good" again....
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Originalsly: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
What exactly are the qualifications for such a position? ....and what exactly have the qualified ones that held office before done for the people?...the youths in particular? If nothing else I'm confident she would bring about positive changes.
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by odeku457(m): 1:30am On Dec 17, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Iyanya to Akwa Ibom State?

My bad Ambassador to Cross rivers state .
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by macminista(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2015
phlamesG:
They just give appointments based on status now abi? undecided

Wetin she know?
I taya oh!
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by amparas(m): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2015
kennyman2000:
chai... I weep for my dear country!

That means, davido, wizkid, terry G can also become special adviser somedays.

Wondering what kind of advice she's gonna give when she doesnt have a degree related to that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hehehehe
Imagine Terry G for this kind position
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by Gibz02: 2:15am On Dec 17, 2015
congrats Anti kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by onunwa21(m): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by banio: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2015
I love your nose
Re: Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor by chibuike107: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Adviser on Bleep matters......na waiting make she know Geri old!adviser am on the hotel una go go Sleep and the position u go give am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Paper and pencil Artwork Of Genevieve Nnaji / DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.