Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (26199 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / See How Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Celebrated Their Daughter Angel's Birthday(pix / Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Guruscrew: 7:40am On May 31, 2016
Mercy Johnson shares adorable family photos to mark her daughter Angel’s dedication.

She and her husband had dedicated the baby over the weekend.

http://gist212.com/e-news/mercy-johnson-marks-daughters-dedication-with-beautiful-family-photos/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGD6veKykDS/?hl=en

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On May 31, 2016
this type no dey miss fp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by LifeIsSoEasy: 7:46am On May 31, 2016
Wow! She's the most beautiful! So adorable!
Nice family pictures.
I just wish you married a single guy without baggage.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by YorubaWoman: 7:46am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm

Very lovely!
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Hazardd(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2016
the baby is so cute... she is just her father copysmiley

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by nigerianngo: 7:49am On May 31, 2016
Mercy's dress is so beautiful.. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by wizflower(f): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
God Bless her home.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by wizflower(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
God Bless her home.
I wish her a baby boy very soon so she go close leg and train them in the way of God. Adorable Family

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
Abeg Wetting her husband were for leg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by LifeIsSoEasy: 7:57am On May 31, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:

Shoe

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by McPhilz8(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
Really cool family.Nice dress colour.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Omotayor123(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
This is family circle ; D Beautiful baby like her mum... God bless you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by zinachidi(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2016
LifeIsSoEasy:
I just wish you married a single guy without baggage.
meaning?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by zinachidi(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2016
wizflower:
God Bless her home.
I wish her a baby boy very soon so she go close leg and train them in the way of God. Adorable Family
didn't you see her son in the picture or did she tell you she wants another boy.

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:47am On May 31, 2016
Awwww
Shuld I say I love MJ's life?
Shuld I just say I want mine to be like hers?

Smh.. Not all dat glitter is gold

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by MaQuin(f): 8:50am On May 31, 2016
God bless your Family
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2016
wonderful family

more gist::: Adele Splashed $9.5million On An
Exclusive Four-Bedroom Property
in L.A(photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/adele-splashed-95million-on-exclusive.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Olukokosir(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2016
C future package
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by simplyglow: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
D
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by VocalWalls: 9:11am On May 31, 2016
Congratulations to the family
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by sukkot: 9:12am On May 31, 2016
her hubby tho, is he ghanaian ? eh charlie
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by ThisYourTatafo: 9:13am On May 31, 2016
An unexpected error has occurred... Wetin dey happen nairaland...

This happens on a daily like say na normal thing, I don't know if this is a bug on your site but u guys really gotta put this in check.

You wanna make an important comment so timely and na that time I go dey see that error message...

Posting a new topic nko? Na same ish.

Please whoever is in charge of the tech do something about this rather obnoxious anomaly that is fast turning into a quotidian response

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by wokomabest(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
shoe
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Ayoswit(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Endougs(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
Congratulations 🎊 to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by domopps(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
Wao cute family!

May God bless the daughter!

Cheeeers
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by JoanJohnson(f): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
Lovely family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm!!! Cool family

Nice yoruba dress grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Hackerjay(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2016
Nice picture...*smile*
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by tundeonline: 9:17am On May 31, 2016
Lovely family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On May 31, 2016
Papa.. wowo

Mama.. no too wowo

Pikin.. just there
Re: Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by callmebeauty(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2016
Fantastically lovely;May God be with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Military Men Once Pointed Guns At Me To Shoot / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.