Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? (6386 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by otokx(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2015
hardbody:

Bros blocking a road against a COAS is sure proof that the bald headed elders are sitting around a fire and chanting your name...

Sounds familiar - bald headed elders
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by naijaking1: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2015
I hope that the news is true. Good riddance to bad Iranian rubbish. Iran can never colonize Nigeria!
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
BUHARI I AM TOTALLY ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED IN YOU
embarassed Buhari got him killed, right undecided
*perhaps* sad angry
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by femiero: 2:33am On Dec 17, 2015
LionInZion:
I doubt this rumour, remember how rumour had it that Kanu has passed on after some days in detention. It's not totally impossible though, let us see how things unfold in the next few days. But my own view in this whole saga is that road blocking in the name of marching or protest is absolutely nonsense because it could determine some people's destiny in life and death situations. Think of a pregnant woman under labour, a patient at the point of death, an applicant who wants to get to interview centre, when you block roads and deny other users, you are nothing but a fool, and when you block road against a COAS, you are not better than a terrorist.

How about this? Was KANU shot before his arrest?

Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by mascot87(m): 2:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Nothing dey happen jor. Na today people dey die? I pray it is not true sha
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Slimzybaby(m): 4:54am On Dec 17, 2015
AJaylee:

Nd u are living in it, wat does dat make u?
If you think i live in the zoo with you then you must be an ediot!
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by DaBullIT(m): 5:49am On Dec 17, 2015
WICKED grin grin grin grin
hardbody:

Bros blocking a road against a COAS is sure proof that the bald headed elders are sitting around a fire and chanting your name...
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by BALLOSKI: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2015
agriboom:
Not true but even if he does die nothing go happen!
just sharrap!
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:00am On Dec 17, 2015
jidestar:

If na your Papa or Mama is that wat you will say?

smh for old men sounding worst than pikin them.
I concur with him if true nothing is going to happen. Nigeria is not Somalia where each Warlord carve out his own territory to govern. No one should be above the law in Nigeria just because he has some jobless Miscreants following him up and down. Because Muhammad Yusuf death escalated Boko Haram means that we should encourage those kinds of movement to be surfacing every nook and cranny of this Country. Boko haram and Shitte in the North, IPOB in the East and others, any of them that started proving above the law must be dealt with decisively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by eposho: 6:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Ferdinandu:
I concur with him if true nothing is going to happen. Nigeria is not Somalia where each Warlord carve out his own territory to govern. No one should be above the law in Nigeria just because he has some jobless Miscreants following him up and down. Because Muhammad Yusuf death escalated Boko Haram means that we should encourage those kinds of movement to be surfacing every nook and cranny of this Country. Boko haram and Shitte in the North, IPOB in the East and others, any of them that started proving above the law must be dealt with decisively.
I am in the total unity with you on this or else we become Mexico/ Brazil etc where war lords and sq. Area becomes no go for law abiding citizen.
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by JustCare: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
poshestmina:
Time to relocate from Nigeria go soon reach

so you are in Nigeria wink

Back to the topic... you are speaking my mind too, i will never look back when the feelings are strong sad
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by LionInZion: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2015
hardbody:

That's what Yoruba call ogun aye
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by AJaylee(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Slimzybaby:
If you think i live in the zoo with you then you must be an ediot!
Stay in d us, UK, china bros, a nigerian gave birth to u nd dat nigerian is in d zoo, so?
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2015
That wheel barrow picture is not looking good. He could be dead....
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by subterfuge: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2015
If he looks like a terrorist, if he acts like a terrorist, if he fights like a terrorist, THEN HE IS A TERRORIST AND SHOULD DIE
HE SHOULD DIE O
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
igbobuigbo:
Breaking news (rumor as of yet, until confirmed)!

Please watch NTA news to confirm or dispel rumor. If untrue, mods please delete.

Another breaking' Osinbanjo tells APC members already congratulating him that he's not desperate to become acting president as Buhari has been rushed to the hospital for immediate medical attention. Hnmm, I fear that history is about to repeat itself.
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
igbobuigbo:
Breaking news (rumor as of yet, until confirmed)!

Please watch NTA news to confirm or dispel rumor. If untrue, mods please delete.

Another breaking' Osinbanjo tells APC members already congratulating him that he's not desperate to become acting president as Buhari has been rushed to the hospital for immediate medical attention. Hnmm, I fear that history is about to repeat itself. Source: facebook
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by agriboom: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
jidestar:

If na your Papa or Mama is that wat you will say?

smh for old men sounding worst than pikin them.

If any of my family members fall into the category of people like these, kill them all!
Re: Breaking rumor: El Zakzaky Has Just Died? by agriboom: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
BALLOSKI:
just sharrap!

And who is this fool?
I'm guessing you are one of the fools that join Shia for the 30mins marriage agreement?

Or is it for the gangbng?

Wawa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers 294,440 Tramadol Tabs, Others In Delta, Bauchi, MMIA / CNG Project: Senate Asks Tinubu To Present Supplementary Budget / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.