Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,728 members, 7,844,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. (763 Views)

8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / Lecturer Caught On Secrete Camera Doing It With A Female Student / U're Doing It Wrong ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by ezeagu(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mhx42dGxo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"[/flash]
2 year old Elise Nosegbe She has an IQ of 156 (Einstein scored 160).
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by LadyT(f): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2009
Shes beautiful!
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by Phemour: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2009
Should this be here? No!

Moved to Culture
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
Phemour:

Should this be here? No!

Moved to Culture

I don't really know. It fits better in General discussion. I mean is it cultural to have an IQ of 156? undecided
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
IQ 156 is a very good start for such a young girl.
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by ezeagu(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
Phemour:

Should this be here? No!

Moved to Culture
This has absolutely nothing to do with culture apart from the fact that I put 'Bini' in the title. Did you even look at the topic first?
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
shes cute. cheesy
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by ChinenyeN(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2009
Let's do the math. She's two years old with a 156 IQ. If my math is right, this means that she's only mentally performing at the level a 3 year old is supposed to perform at. Now, ideally, if she maintains her IQ at 156, while she ages, then her mental age will increase by approximately 66% each year. So when she's 3 years old, she'll be mentally performing at the level a 4 and [a little bit above] half year old would perform. When she 5 years old, she'll be mentally performing at the level of a kid that is almost 8 years old. By the time she's 10, she should be mentally performing at the age of a 15 and a half year old.

Congratulations to her, and hopefully she'll be smart enough to maintain her IQ.
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by beneli(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
ChinenyeN nwafo, the development of these kids follows a different trajectory from the ones you calculated!

A 5 year old Nigerian kid who i know, with a verbal IQ of 139 is currently working on developing his own 'search engine'. He says that he doesn't like google and yahoo! While his language skills is already that of an 8 year old, his computer skills (his passion) is a lot more advanced. But like all 'talented' kids he has his 'demons'. His emotional development lags behind those of his age mates.

There are actually a lot of very smart kids out there these days, doing all sorts of amazing things. Makes one wonder if we are about entering the so called mystical age of Aquarius after all!

If Elise's parents invest the required time and resources in her development, she will grow up to do great things and make them proud. If however they get exasperated by her emotional needs, which will be a lot more demanding than your average kid, she'll turn into a nightmare and grow up to be yet another wasted talent and a source of embarrasment to them.
Re: The Bini Are Doing It. 2 Year Old Elise Nosegbe. by ChinenyeN(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2009
Well, Beneli, I guess all I can say is that "intelligence" is a complex mental construct that characterizes a number of things, but I was speaking more in regards to mental age rather than specific talents and gifts. I think it can be said that talent and gifts are not based on someone's mental age.

(1) (Reply)

A First Timer’s Account Of Prophet T.b. Joshua / How Many Girls Or Guys Have U / Career Opportunity For Bsc (hons) Eco. And/or Young Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.