Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood (2719 Views)

Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2015
I relocated to this new place four month ago later another married man join with wife and 2 kids. the entire compound are three flat, the landlord occupies one of them which is separated, as l occupied one and this married couple with kids occupied the one after two month that l came. my landlord happen to be a police man with 3kids, her wife's younger sister with landlord's grand mother.

In my own case l am single and l do go out for my daily business everyday and came back late 8pm mostly in lieu of these, l tend not to disturb myneighour as a mature man, l try to be on my own greet my neighbor normally, no too much familiarity as a single man. one day in the morning l notice my landlord was beating his wife, l went there to separate them and settle the matter as a Christian. a month latter my next door neighbor started disturbing every night, the husband usually complain about his wife for not handling her duty, complaining loudly without taking considering of his neighbor. one day her wife lock the husband out side and went out to greet a friend, the husband was knocking and shaking the door without answer. when this persist l went out to meet him because it was around 9:30 pm and l so concern and told him the l notice her discussing with my landlord's wife because they were friends that he should ask her maybe she may know her where about. he ask her and the landlord's wife went to call her for him been her friend and the whole thing settled.

Recently, l notice funny attitude from my next door neighbor, they keep disturbing me with their tap, they put the tap in a loud volume to the extend that the whole place was shaking in the night around 8:30 to 9pm and they did this when they notice l am around because the husband goes to work early and came back earlier than me. the wast thing is if there is no light and they can not ply their tap, they will find something to disturb by slamming the door and their burglary loudly in the name of trying to disturb me and this happen most from the wife, the wife initiate the husband because the wife started it. l have never respond or complain on this for once and this is getting increased.

The funniest one was yesternight as l came in from work,, when they notice they increase the volume again to the extend that the landlord wife notice because she came to them as she could not say anything because she is friend to the wife. l wanted to complain yesterday to the landlord but l notice that my landlord was in night duty.

please advise because l cannot take it any more, l want to open fire on them

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by bloomstar: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2015
first tell the man of the house... if it persist, meet the landlord. they for say dem like you naa...no be to dey show green card in a different way
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by ATMC(f): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Continue to mind ur biz, na dem go taya.
Buy ear muffles, thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by ATMC(f): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Ayo081(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2015
ATMC:

I agree.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Teeboy22(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Lalasticlala come & help this nigga o
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by ademega(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2015
fire them? u be military man posted to zaria?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Theyveedo(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Speak to ya neighbour first, maturely. If he doesn't stop the complain to the landlord.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Exponental(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2015
If it's not a new house, plan to pack out. Egunje money has many curses attached. maybe those gods treating Mourinho's case either live there or are dealing with your landlord too.
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Nna dis ur english sef

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Miami11: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Nna dis ur english sef
I almost cracked my brain trying to understand him

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Corporal Royal,it is well o..Pleasw don't open fire biko.

Have patience..
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by okirewaju(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
I will agree with people that ask you to ignore voz if really they are doing it on purpose then they are expecting you to react and it is better you dont and they will in turn get tired.

It is annoying and this might not feel like the logical way to handle the issue but i tell you it will work. It is not easy for a single guy to live in a compound with married folks and kids.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Richy4(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2015
When you are single, The house will be super quiet that you can even hear a whisper.... though that is not enough for them to disturb you..

I think you are the kind of person that dislike noise.. the number of people living in that place is more than 10. and there is no way there will not be noise. So do not renew your rent next year. start looking else where.....

But meanwhile, Tell the landlord about what you are passing through. you are paying the rent, they got no right to disturb your peace. remember you are not there to please them or suppress your feeling just because you want to be good neighbour......They don't know you and you don't know them. If they disturb you talk....
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by akagson: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Patience is key. Trust me.
Christmas offer. Laptop on the cheap. www.nairaland.com/2806588/2gb-ram-320gb-hdd-webcam#41076345
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by jashar(f): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Nna dis ur english sef

Honestly, I'm confused. What exactly happened or is happening?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by DonTim1: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
cldn't make sense of this, Incomprehensible !

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by bluice2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
DonTim1:

VERY!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by kingstylo01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
op, this your English eh! my advice is to keep minding your business because I think they are planning something evil for you
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by ivyT(f): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
U want to open fire 'on' them..u fit join army wey dey fight bkharam with ur anger

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2015
ATMC:

thanks for your advise but I am sen myself been too nice and gentle that is why in am taking for a ride. meanwhile, I am not so gentle for people disturbing my peace. lol
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
ivyT:
U want to open fire 'on' them..u fit join army wey dey fight bkharam with ur anger

you think you need to understand my situation lol I cant stop laughing.
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
op, this your English eh! my advice is to keep minding your business because I think they are planning something evil for you

lol but I was in hurry because it was drafted late in the night. edited now, naija with there top english as if we are the one who originated english. guy also they complain which I know that if is their girlfriend that abbreviate words for them they will never complain.

I love your open minded correction anyway.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2015
DonTim1:

thanks you can read it again
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Richy4:
When you are single, The house will be super quiet that you can even hear a whisper.... though that is not enough for them to disturb you..

I think you are the kind of person that dislike noise.. the number of people living in that place is more than 10. and there is no way there will not be noise. So do not renew your rent next year. start looking else where.....

But meanwhile, Tell the landlord about what you are passing through. you are paying the rent, they got no right to disturb your peace. remember you are not there to please them or suppress your feeling just because you want to be good neighbour......They don't know you and you don't know them. If they disturb you talk....

thanks bro
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2015
ATMC:

ok sister, i hear you oo but I think l am too gentle maybe that is why. I dont have anything to discuss with married woman, last time she told me if I need groundnut that she is selling which I replied her that when I need it I will call for it, landlord do have the grace of talking to me on sunday when I am around or when he wanted to pay NEPA bill to him. if you talk to me I talk to you. I own them two greetings one in the morning and night that means if you are fortunate to see me.

thanks for your advise
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2015
1acre:
Corporal Royal,it is well o..Pleasw don't open fire biko.

Have patience..

1acre ok oo untill they pee on my entrance. lol I hear ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Miami11:

I almost cracked my brain trying to understand him

re it again oga, thanks for your observation
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2015
bloomstar:
first tell the man of the house...
if it persist, meet the landlord.
they for say dem like you naa...no be to dey show green card in a different way

lol abi ooo, I seat down and I think about it over and over again and I see it as an envy.
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by corpROYAL(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2015
@ all posters, thanks for taking your time to contribute on this thread. I need more advise on step to be talking. thanks!
Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by ultimateyankee: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2015
You have to let you landlord know, before it get out of hand.
corpROYAL:
I relocated to this new place four month ago later another married man join with wife and 2 kids. the entire compound are three flat, the landlord occupies one of them which is separated, as l occupied one and this married couple with kids occupied the one after two month that l came. my landlord happen to be a police man with 3kids, her wife's younger sister with landlord's grand mother.

In my own case l am single and l do go out for my daily business everyday and came back late 8pm mostly in lieu of these, l tend not to disturb myneighour as a mature man, l try to be on my own greet my neighbor normally, no too much familiarity as a single man. one day in the morning l notice my landlord was beating his wife, l went there to separate them and settle the matter as a Christian. a month latter my next door neighbor started disturbing every night, the husband usually complain about his wife for not handling her duty, complaining loudly without taking considering of his neighbor. one day her wife lock the husband out side and went out to greet a friend, the husband was knocking and shaking the door without answer. when this persist l went out to meet him because it was around 9:30 pm and l so concern and told him the l notice her discussing with my landlord's wife because they were friends that he should ask her maybe she may know her where about. he ask her and the landlord's wife went to call her for him been her friend and the whole thing settled.

Recently, l notice funny attitude from my next door neighbor, they keep disturbing me with their tap, they put the tap in a loud volume to the extend that the whole place was shaking in the night around 8:30 to 9pm and they did this when they notice l am around because the husband goes to work early and came back earlier than me. the wast thing is if there is no light and they can not ply their tap, they will find something to disturb by slamming the door and their burglary loudly in the name of trying to disturb me and this happen most from the wife, the wife initiate the husband because the wife started it. l have never respond or complain on this for once and this is getting increased.

The funniest one was yesternight as l came in from work,, when they notice they increase the volume again to the extend that the landlord wife notice because she came to them as she could not say anything because she is friend to the wife. l wanted to complain yesterday to the landlord but l notice that my landlord was in night duty.

please advise because l cannot take it any more, l want to open fire on them

Re: I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
It is well,you are so funny. Corporal Shawn sir!!!
corpROYAL:

1acre ok oo untill they pee on my entrance. lol I hear ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Why No Baby Yet After 3yrs But I Say Happy 3yrs Aniversary To Banky W And Adesua / Please How Do I Help My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.