Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Drake: I Can Organize Your Life With My New APP! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake: I Can Organize Your Life With My New APP! (406 Views)

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide / OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake: I Can Organize Your Life With My New APP! by janzguy: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Drake is expanding his horizons beyond hit singles and internet memes . Now trying his hand at tech
start-ups.

The rapper is sinking some of his fortune into an app that organizes people's lives. From the shoes they wear to the shirts on their backs.

We've learned Drake met the founder of the app, Thomas McLeod through a mutual biz partner and both are sneaker heads.

When Thomas told Drake he was launching Omni, Drake jumped to join.
Thomas tells us Drake's way more than an investor. He's looking forward to Drake being involved in the creative, and helping it evolve in the future.

Omni organizes and stores the user's personal items. For example, if Drake has 200 pairs of sneakers, he'd send
them to an Omni facility nearby where they'd be professionally photographed, stored and logged.

When Drake wanted a particular pair, he'd see organized pics, select them, and the pair he wanted would be delivered to his doorstep by an Omni concierge.

Drake's not the only celeb who believes in Omni. Other investors include Sophia Bush, NBA'er David Lee and Scooter Braun.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2015/12/drake-i-can-organize-your-life-with-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What’s Wrong With This Photo? [bob Marley Version] / The Importance Of Nairaland In A Photocracy / (VIDEO) FANS MOB HarrySong During MTN SIM Registration!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.