Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (42579 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Bhelamblog(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Definitely No man will want to spend this huge amount, without having a backup plan, Father of 2 Davido is not letting his N45million go for free, During the birthday bash yesterday, The singer revealed that He will Walk the Isle with Chioma when the time comes, and they will live happily ever after... How romantic, This love is not beans!

Watch The video below! Credit: LIB
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiOTqI7DOsh/?utm_source=ig_embed

Or here:
News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/am-going-to-spend-rest-of-my-life-with.html

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NeeKlaus: 1:59pm On May 01, 2018
Honezly, if I see one more news concerning these two attention seekers again , I will rob the CBN and I will rob it dry! Try me and see... angry

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by AdeMavrodi: 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
Wizkid more mature than Davido. Wizkid far better than Davido. This guy just keeps doing immature things, U impregnate alot of ladies and suddenly start showering love on a new mama, tell me what is more scum than that,

61 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
lie
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
david stop this nonsense
I was hoping you won't make this statement but you eventually did.... omg

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by obainojazz(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
tongue Frog voice.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
Ipob pussy don suffer,our own omoluabi will turn this thing to babymama

11 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by sunnysunny69(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
Igbo women I salute una. What baba promised Chioma he delivered, Davido is a goner!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NMotorwerks: 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats!
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by TheAngry1: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Amen o! I hope we won't be hearing stories that touch this time next year. Again I say a big Amen!
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by hannysur8(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
I swear if you can do all these your man will be ready to live with you for life

Stop Nagging, be Unpredictable, give Him Space,express Your Love,be Honest,Communicate,improve Compatibility,learn how to cook and try to satisfy him on bed.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by simonlee(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
When I said that I saw Chioma at the annual "jazz" convention last year...people said I was over exaggerating...

58 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Hennepin: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Chioma here and there. After Big brother naija, next thing na Chioma and Davido news everywhere
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Marleek(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
It seems this girl don use juju on Davido o.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Amarabae(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Dear chioma ,
Na me, oriaku Amara de call you,
Can you give me the address and phone of the baba wey dey do juju for you.
grin
The juju man deserve a statue from okorocha.
Look at how you mix the thing inside ofe owerri and davido consume am,
Ride on jare

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by oochi123(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Wow! This love is so strong. U re blessed Chioma.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by fiercehillz(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Baba abeg still take am easy small... Even Chioma go soon dey doubt you now...enjoy the moment and hope for the best man...

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Eaugusta(f): 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
I wish you both well

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Holahtunez(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
you try..next?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
Oh not again undecided undecided
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
Your wahala!

Thunder fire you and Chioma! angry

15 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Kissup(f): 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
Nairaland and wahala.Davido and chioma news is too much na.you guys should not make me break up with my Guy because of davido

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Toks2008(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2018
A man knows what he wants and it's not about age so let's hope he is man enough to own up to his words.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by wtfcoded: 4:42pm On May 01, 2018
That babe don use her igbotic veejay syrup anoint davidos dickhead.
grin smfd
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Macnnoli4(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats. OBO will soon become a legit family man
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Yankiss(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
Wish them good luck. What many ladies do not understand is that it is not about slaying. Once a guy finds his heart, he instantly knows. Most gehs will kill a man's love by reacting to every single failing. If Davido marries Chioma, she shall have conquered a lion with silence and perseverance.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by talk2percy(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
Gbam!!! All pussies are not the same! QED!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by YorubaAssasin: 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
oochi123:
Wow! This love is so strong. U re blessed Chioma.

Craze dey ur head, abi? angry angry angry

Cuz of money... she's blessed, abi? 9ja and poverty mentality.. 5 & 6 undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.