Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,969 members, 7,848,917 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who Is The Real Jesus And How Does It Look? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Real Jesus And How Does It Look? (372 Views)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Jesus And How Does It Look? by lastbd: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2015
I'm new in this site and i have been doing some research quite a while and came up with this result and i want to share it with you guys,i want to know what you think.You can as well go on to do your on research to find out what am saying is correct.this is just an eye opening for my brothers and sisters out there.I want to start by asking,have you guys ask yourself the statue(image)people portray allover the church worldwide is he real or fake?well i got answer to that the "man"(image)they made you believe is jesus christ was Cesare Borgia the son of Pope Alexander VI,The theory is that people were generally not too enthusiastic about the Catholic Church’s regular massacres of Jews and Muslims, because the people they were killing looked like Jesus. Pope Alexander VI then ordered the destruction of all art depicting a Semitic Jesus and commissioned a number of paintings depicting a Caucasian Jesus. His son, Cardinal Cesare Borgia, was the model for these paintings. Thus, the nastiest of all the Borgias, became the iconic Caucasian Jesus so loved by Christians today.they said a man who does not know his origin or root is like a tree without a root.there are other research am doing on who the real hebrews are.i will post here when am done with it.thanks.
Re: Who Is The Real Jesus And How Does It Look? by orisa37: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
The real JC looks, 'cos He is alive, like you, if you believe. This is The Faith!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Rapture / Condolence / Four Sets Of People Who Are Planning For Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.