Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack (1510 Views)

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano / Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by isbir(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Please, don't take this for joke or fun, this is a true life story of a family which i will never mention any name.

No matter how mean a person is, if you see how this beautiful, tall lady slumped in the staircase of a two storey building as a result of a serious asthma attack, you will pity this innocent lady. Whenever i pay a visit to my friend who lives in that building, i used to see this very attractive damsel without knowing she is suffering from this deadly disease called Asthma. I was told she still a student in one of the popular higher institution in this country which i will not like to mention here.

When i had an interraction about her condition with her sister, i was told she has been suffering from asthma for a while and she has used series of asthma tablets and syrups but to no avail. I asked if they have tried any traditional herbal solution to end the problem. She told me someone ask them to bring N250,000 while another person requested for N150,000 and they could not raise such money up till now. To be sincere, this response really pissed me off. If you are in a position to help people, please help instead of complicating the problem for the family. To me, those people charging between N150,000 to N250,000 are not really interested in helping the situation of the girl. I was opportuned to speak with the mother of the girl who lives outside Lagos on phone who narrated extensively how they have been looking for the solution for her daughter asthmatic condition and spent lot of money but to no avail.

I was higly concerned not because of any associated benefit but to save the life of a fellow human being like me. I promised the mother and the lady that i will be of help to find the lasting solution to this life threathening asthma problem. You know as this people have been deceived by so many people and they have tried series of medication without any positive result, If i begin to charge them for the solution i intend to provide, they may not believe me due to their previous bad experience with all sorts of fake promises.

My friend whom i originally known this family through him encouraged me to just help and should not look back. I went ahead to prepare the Asthma Herbal mixtures which i inherited the secrets from my forefather through my father and handed it over to the lady in the presence of my friend and her sister. Surprisingly and to God Almighty who created heaven and earth, this lady was permanently healed from asthma after using this my herbal solution within 15 days. They started thanking me and i returned all the appreciation to Almighty God.

Till today, the lady is no longer suffering from any asthmatic symptoms again not to talk of asthma attack, i do called her on phone and keep confirming she no longer feel the asthma any longer. That was how i became Asthma traditional healer since the victory i received from that incident. Though, i have been in the traditional medicine practice for a while but i have not had the case of Asthma client before. Since i know majorly all the solution to virtually all health problems, there is no cause for alarm.

This family had refered lot of people to me suffering from one ailment or the other and to God be the glory. There was no any dissapointment at all because i know how to treat other ailments too aside asthma. They strongly believed in me and normally recommend me to people for solution to their health issues.

The reason for narrating this story is to let you understand the fact that Asthma is treatable and curable, though orthodox medicine has announced officially that it has not found any cure for Asthma - Meaning using tablets, Syrups, inhaler and all sort of medical treatment will only calm the situation and work temporarily. But if you want to eliminate Asthma problem permanently without any reoccurence, traditional medicine is the answer, just like the herbal solution i used for the lady i narrated her story above can provide permanent cure to any asthmatic patient, no matter how long you have been suffering from this problem. This herbal asthma solution will heal the disease and help you live a life free from any asthma problems again.

If you are suffering from Asthma problem or you know anyone battling with this life threathening ailment, just call,whatsapp or text 08036882653 and requst for this "Amazing Asthma Herbal Solution" This is not imported china supplement, it is Nigerian locally produced herbal mixture with our own natural herbs. No foreign ingredients, 100% locally produced and works effectively to cure Asthma permanently without any reoccurence or side effect.

If you want to reclaim your life from asthma attack threats and all its symptoms, just call,whatsapp or text 08036882653 and requst for this "Amazing Asthma Herbal Solution. If you have any other issue aside Asthma, call,text or whatsapp that same number, and i assure you that with God, all things are possible and there is no any problem without an effective SOLUTION. You will surely get solution to your own problem by the special grace of God. God bless you
Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by Acekidc4(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by isbir(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
3 Easy Steps To Cure Asthma Fast

With more than 15 million asthmatics in the USA, and over 10 million people are battling with Asthma in Nigeria, finding the most effective and right asthma remedy for someone who lives daily with the effects of asthma is like a Crusader finding the Holy Grail.

Are You Finding The Right Thing On How To Cure Asthma Fast?

The most important and prevalent thing on the mind of an asthma sufferer is finding a remedy for the ailment. Finding how to cure asthma fast that you truly deserve is not as easy as just going to the doctor and taking what he gives you unfortunately an asthma remedy is not that simple.

The proper way in finding how to cure asthma fast is to be more involved and multifaceted than that. It takes more than just pill popping to solve the problem of asthma; it takes an adjustment of one's lifestyle. These easy 5 steps are designed to give you a direction and a guide to finding how to cure asthma fast that you definitely works for you.

Step 1: Respect Your Asthma

Are you respecting your body? Many people who have asthma refuse to respect it enough to alter their lifestyle which is dangerous and irresponsible. If you have asthma, accept that you have it and that you will have to make adjustments because of it.

Step 2: Be Consistent

Once you have decided on what to do and what not to do in an effort to control the symptoms of asthma, stick to those decisions. If you decide to stop swimming, don't join the swimming team. If you need to give up running, don't register for a marathon. Be consistent and stick to the decisions that you have made.

Step 3: Be Practical and Positive

Just because you have asthma does not mean that you have to give up all activity and sit on the couch for the rest of your life. Keep a good attitude on how to cure asthma fast and you will be able to rationally think about the situation and what is the best way to handle it. Getting irritable and irrational will only compound your problems.

Want to find out the guaranteed natural way to eliminate asthma and live a healthy life again, visit http:///GuaranteedWay2CureAsthma
Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by subtlemee(f): 5:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay..elbow grease
Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by ebako1: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ASTHMA. 

Finally Introducing...

THE NATURAL SOLUTION FOR ASTHMA
If you desire to completely get rid of Asthma and other related complications, then "BETAFIL SYRUP" and "BETACURE ASTHMA SYRUP" is what you need for yourself and everyone you know that are suffering from Asthma.

The syrup consists of natural ingredients that help to deal with the root cause of Asthma, it's very effective on the body and rejuvenate your overall health until you are finally free from Asthmatic misery. First, your bronchial tubes are cleared of the sticky mucus which aid unhealthy and blocked airways. This Natural product permanently clears the bronchial tube, and brings the body system back to the position of proper self defense. This is the best way to ensure that Asthma is completely eradicated as opposed to chemicals (drugs) which only suppresses the symptoms without the hope of a permanent cure.

Buy yours today and say goodbye to asthma forever. We make nationwide delivery.

Contact us today:
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
FB PAGE: fb.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by ebako1: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
CAUSES OF #ASTHMA

The fundamental causes of asthma are not completely understood. The strongest risk factors for developing asthma are a combination of genetic predisposition with environmental exposure to inhaled substances and particles that may provoke allergic reactions or irritate the airways, such as:

indoor allergens (for example house dust mites in bedding, carpets and stuffed furniture, pollution and pet dander)

outdoor allergens (such as pollens and moulds)

tobacco smoke

chemical irritants in the workplace

air pollution

Other triggers can include cold air, extreme emotional arousal such as anger or fear, and physical exercise. Even certain medications can trigger asthma: aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, and beta-blockers (which are used to treat high blood pressure, heart conditions and migraine).

Is any of this common to you?

Coughing-
Chest Tightness-
Shortness of breath-
Wheezing-

Well the good news is that you can now permanently get get rid of Asthma and its symptoms once and for all starting from today. 

@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have a more effective natural treatment for Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal and open up the lungs and improve the lungs and amount of air flow. Our Asthma syrup will help boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthma completely.

Call/Whatsapp: 09067631055

Email: ebakoultimates@gmail.com
IG: @ebakoultimate

Re: Pretty Tall Lady Slumped In The Two Storey Building Due To Asthma Attack by Ebakoultimate: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment for Asthma cure, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

(1) (Reply)

TUC Deplores FG Engagement Of Casual Doctors / Can You Sue A Medical Centre For This (photo) / Sponsorship For Medical Treatment Abroad !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.