Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) (749 Views)

Naira Gain Against The US Dollar: What Will Happen To Greedy Car Dealers? / Promo! Karcher 2.21 High Pressure Car Washer Price N50,000 / KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello Guys,

My uncle made a deposit in contonou for a car but unfortunately we later got another one here in Nigeria which means his previous deposit is still hanging there now but he said he can forfeit N50,000 from the deposit he made to anyone that is going there to buy a cat, so instead you just purchase your car from the deal where he made deposit.

So that's N50,000 gain to anyone going to Cotonou soon.

You're only going to reimburse him after going there to confirm the deposit he made to avoid any dubious deal.

This is absolutely legit and there is no reason to be panic.

Please contact me for info.

Call/Whatsapp Owolabi: 08082862125
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Cc: oviecardealer

Apologise if i tag you wrongly, but i find you to be a good man that can render his help.

Please help me copy dealers that might be interested in this.

Thanks.
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by seunt4ut(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2015
valencia25:
Cc: oviecardealer

Apologise if i tag you wrongly, but i find you to be a good man that can render his help.

Please help me copy dealers that might be interested in this.

Thanks.

I live in Cotonou and I make cars deal. It will be hard to get that money back cause the Lebanese will insist to buy the same car you deposit for. Thou if you are lucky to meet a good non temperamental Lebanese he can negotiate the deposit and give you half or 70% of your deposit back.
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2015
seunt4ut:

I live in Cotonou and I make cars deal. It will be hard to get that money back cause the Lebanese will insist to buy the same car you deposit for. Thou if you are lucky to meet a good non temperamental Lebanese he can negotiate the deposit and give you half or 70% of your deposit back.

Yes, we don't intend to get the money back and we've also instructed them to sell the car deposited for so we're not hindering their business whatsoever, i personally went there with him after he made deposit to clear any form of rift and both parties agreed there is no car kept for us.

Hence, the agreement that we will come back whenever we're ready and that was the reason why I created this thread.

Please what can you advice, do you have anyone that intend to purchase a car around? The 50k can be yours if you get anyone that is ready to balance the deposit.
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by seunt4ut(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
valencia25:

Yes, we don't intend to get the money back and we've also instructed them to sell the car deposited for so we're not hindering their business whatsoever, i personally went there with him after he made deposit to clear any form of rift and both parties agreed there is no car kept for us.

Hence, the agreement that we will come back whenever we're ready and that was the reason why I created this thread.

Please what can you advice, do you have anyone that intend to purchase a car around? The 50k can be yours if you get anyone that is ready to balance the deposit.

Of course I have car buyers everyday. The challenges is that Is this Dealer will have the type of cars my client want and favorable price etc. But give me his Car stand and park name, I can try when I reach park todag
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2015
seunt4ut:

Of course I have car buyers everyday. The challenges is that Is this Dealer will have the type of cars my client want and favorable price etc. But give me his Car stand and park name, I can try when I reach park todag
Great! Please reach me on the number pasted, so that i give you the Info's privately for security reasons.

Anyone can grab it here if i do.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2015
seunt4ut:

I'm still waiting for your text message or call, are you on Whatsapp?
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Anyone? 50k up for grabs
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
valencia25:
Anyone? 50k up for grabs
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
valencia25:
Anyone? 50k up for grab..s
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
seunt4ut:

I've replied your mail, please check.
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is there any way you can help

Cc: kudzyauto
Re: Anyone Going To Cotonou Anytime Soon? Gain +N50,000 (check Info) by valencia25(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
valencia25:
Is there any way you can help

Cc: kudzyauto

(1) (Reply)

The Most Reigning Car For 2015 / Clean Reg 2002 Toyota Rav4 @899k / Very Neat Used Honda Accord Baby Boy Leather 4 Plugs 420k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.