Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (15641 Views)

Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2015
A former governor of old Anambra State, Jim Nwobodo, has denied media reports that he collected the sum of N500million from the former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ahmed Muazu.

Many chieftains of the former ruling party were fingered in the sharing of slush funds allegedly distributed by a former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki and a former Minister of State for Finance, Bashir Yuguda.

Messrs. Dasuki and Yuguda are currently standing trial on charges of corruption.

But in a telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES on Wednesday, Mr. Nwobodo said he only received the sum of N100million from the PDP for “campaign logistics” not from Mr. Dasuki.

“I have never met Sambo Dasuki. I know Yuguda as former minister, that is all. What happened was that I was invited alongside 15 leaders of PDP in the South East to the residence of Ahmed Muazu to collect the money allocated to our zone by the PDP.

“Three party leaders were selected from each of the five states of the South East. I was selected to lead a committee of 15 to collect the N100million, which was shared to each one of us for campaign logistics in our respective states.

Mr. Nwobodo, who is currently in New York for treatment, said his party, not former party chairman, Mr. Muazu gave him the money.
“I was surprised to hear that a report quoted me as saying I collected N500million from Muazu. This is sheer lie as I have never previously spoken to any journalist on this issue but today. So how come somebody concocted a figure and attributed it to me?

“It was PDP as party that shared the money for campaign not for our individual use,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195314-dasukigate-i-collected-n100m-not-n500m-for-campaign-logistics-jim-nwobodo.html

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Even if na YAM or COCOYAM you chop, the denominator there be sey you be Yam-CHOPPER..

#ftcgate

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Anambra politicians no dey carry last. Where is Peter Obi sef...i trust shocked

"Mr. Nwobodo, who is currently in New York for treatment, said his party, not former party chairman, Mr. Muazu gave him the money". Please come back and face EFCC.

How much did Nwobodo stole sef?

23 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Jim Nwobodo, Peter Odili, and Metuh should keep denying. They should go and explain that to EFCC.

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
“It was PDP as party that shared the money for campaign not for our individual use,” he said.

25 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by phlamesG: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
I love the way this corrupt politicians are being exposed

Hit LIKE if you support the anti-corruption movement.

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if you YAM or COCOYAM, the denominator there be sey you be Yam-CHOPPER..

#ftcgate

cheesy cheesy WHICH ONE BI YAM-CHOPPER AGAIN? NAIJA UNA FUNNY.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
And the list continue.......

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Dasuki has decided not to go down alone.

Whoever that took part in the sharing must pay.

#Osusu Must Flow cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by modath(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

“Three party leaders were selected from each of the five states of the South East. I was selected to lead a committee of 15 to collect the N100million, which was shared to each one of us for campaign logistics in our respective states.

He collected it in his capacity as the PDP state chair or what

Mr. Nwobodo, who is currently in New York for treatment, said his party, not former party chairman, Mr. Muazu gave him the money.

Nwobodo has logged in the usual excuse of ill health to court the sentiments of their bigoted support base.

PDP gave you cash through who.

The election publicity committee is same as CBn's vault nah.

There are no banks

Firefire, Tonyebarcanista, I hope you guys were well sorted ooo,

Since the claim is that APC gave some of "us" 5k which is why we support dearest Bubu, if una insist we gree, cheesy & we understand they couldn't afford much but hope una case nor be like this guy oo. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Mariecakes(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
N100m, Campaign Logistics, undecided for one governor. ..orisirisi in this Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by bewla(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
who is the Santa when there is no Christmas in February

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
chai, PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2015
bewla:

grin grin dasuki

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
See as dis people dey call millions like chicken change

Wana be involve

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by SmithEnemona(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2015

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
bewla:

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Mariecakes:
N100m, campaign logistics, undecided for one governor. ..orisirisi in this Nigeria.

that's the country we found ourselves my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by dammytosh: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2015
No PDP person can come out and deny outrightly that they did not collect money.

It is either they reduce the amount or say it was meant for consultancy.

And to say we have some youths who still sees anything good about them is alarming

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
dammytosh:
No PDP person can come out and deny outrightly that they did not collect money.

It is either they reduce the amount or say it was meant for consultancy.

And to say we have some youths who still sees anything good about them is alarming

Only the blind will still keep on shouting PDP. Imagine what could befall us if Jonathan win that election.

13 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Mariecakes(f): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

that's the country we found ourselves my dear.
He's even saying it like N100m is nothing... "No oo not N500m I ONLY received JUST N100m"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Mariecakes:
He's even saying it like N100m is nothing... "No oo not N500m I ONLY received JUST N100m"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Mariecakes:
N100m, Campaign Logistics, undecided for one governor. ..orisirisi in this Nigeria.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OnankpaBa(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2015
modath:

Firefire, Tonyebarcanista, I hope you guys were well sorted ooo, if the claim is that APC gave some of "us" 5k which is why we support dearest Bubu, if una insist we understand they couldn't afford much but hope una case nor be like this guy oo. smiley

Those guy had been put on mute since Dasuki saga. Tonye is already an APC man.

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by SirSmithHarry(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2015
make i no insult PDP before mod go ban me o.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
See as dis people dey call millions like chicken change

Wana be involve

you wan follow? On your own o

#Osusu Must Flow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2015
cheesy

SirSmithHarry:
make i no insult PDP before mod go ban me o.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by looseweight: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2015
The was this mofo is mentioning millions as if na shikini money dey drive me crazy.....

We need to start executing currupt Nigerians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu / Chude Jideonwo: "Those Who Love Osinbajo Should Tell him We Are Disappointed" / Reps Reject VAT 7.5% Increment, Warn FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.