Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo (15656 Views)

Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by aviazuva: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nwobodo received 100 million,
Odili received 100 million
How come Bode Georde received only 6 million

Oga George nakwa echeki
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Nichobabe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Waiting for Dasuki to mention Obama name for the matter. grin

This Jim nwobodo always in looting news since 1914

How much did Nwobodo stole in GEJ voice grin
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by aviazuva: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
With all that money them still givam quit notice for Abuja ?
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by amaechi1: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
These are the set of people the pro-biafra should be asking questions on how they management the economy and trust of their respective states while they were within the corridor of power rather than ranting in the street and causing further pains to the people they want to lead.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by monex(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Jim Nwobodo, Peter Odili, and Metuh should keep denying. They should go and explain that to EFCC.

Let's not confuse the polity. Nwobodo got money from his party National Chairman not from Dasuki. even if it was from NSA, Muazu got the money from, the question is:

is there a crime in Nwobodo receiving 100m from his party chairman for zonal party activities?
Would a Lai Mohammed be held liable receiving money from a John Oyegun or a Bola Ahmed Tinubu for party activities?
Would my President be held liable even if the money for his statutory automobiles came from the NSA?

I thnk the answers to these questions would be one and the same.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by monex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nichobabe:
Waiting for Dasuki to mention Obama name for the matter. grin

This Jim nwobodo always in looting news since 1914

How much did Nwobodo stole in GEJ voice grin
and mind you GEJ never said that (at least from my checks). it was part of APC propaganda and we just believed it cos we felt GEJ was capable of saying it.

it is similar to the "I will make one naira equal to one dollar" attributed to PMB. it was also false (at least from my checks too)
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by menxer: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
monex:

and mind you GEJ never said that (at least from my checks). it was part of APC propaganda and we just believed it cos we felt GEJ was capable of saying it.

it is similar to the "I will make one naira equal to one dollar" attributed to PMB. it was also false (at least from my checks too)

Hehehehe
You never understand Nairaland humor?

In......voice, is always meant as a joke, take it serious at your own health risk. grin
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Sunglass20(f): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its like there is a unique formula that is been applied to this issue. i.e...
Mentioning your name and inflating your share of the cash =consenting of the sharee + confession of the actual amount.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by lailo: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
ill-health excuse again.Wy all of una just dey fall sickHow much did Nwobodo stole-GEJ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
This was the same man jailed 30yrs ago just because he stool just ordinary #4000 that can not even buy a Peugot 504 salon. Thank God for change, we gradually know all the goats that have been eating our yams. One after the other we will separate the goats from the yams.
Re: Dasukigate: I Collected N100m Not N500m For “campaign Logistics” – Jim Nwobodo by Akiika: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
To all of you that Jonathan is your Hero...may shonponna and ara strike that hand wey you dey take type. Una see una life? See as dem dey share money like water, while you dey here dey use the data service you take your money buy dey type 'hero' nonsense when dem no give you shishi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo : APC Aspirants Tackle Tinubu Over Alleged Imposition / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.