Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband (594 Views)

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by queendalyn(f): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh can’t seem to get enough of her husband. The savvy act took to Instagram to share a photo of her hubby with the caption:
‘HERO MII
His support is so much strength..
Marry someone who makes you fall in love with God everyday..
Thanks for bringing me closer to God again..”

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/_W_hD5L4cw/

Source: http:///thanks-for-bringing-me-closer-to-god-tonto-dikeh-gushes-to-husband

Re: Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by queendalyn(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2015
I thank God For her
Re: Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
queendalyn:
I thank God For her
.. Must you be Ftc on your own topic? Ish
Re: Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
All I see is a woman in love
Re: Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Seriously dis gal matter don tire me
Re: Thanks For Bringing Me Closer To God – Tonto Dikeh Gushes To Husband by Bimiafashion(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2015
I thank God for you.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Burrowed A Jacket From Me And Hasnt Returned It / Olamide Is A.... By Joseph Edgar / Why is MI always wearing black shades indoors? Eye problem may be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.