Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? (750 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by Joel3(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2015
no matter how out grown/matured and intelligent you are. your parents and the people who witness your birth or witness when you were growing up always still sees you as a child. is it because of familiarity?

the most annoying part is when they say o boy you done grow finish oh. and the painful part is when actually you grown slowly and not that big according to your age.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2015
wink
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by BrianRoss: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Its normal,
especially d ones dat carried u when u were small and u pieed on their body and dy cleared ur nyansh whenever ur shit, will always see u as a kid even when u are married! Dy will even start telling ur wife hw dy did all dis things and nw he is a grown up.

Even d ones dat senior u with only 3yrs as far as dy dis all dis, am sorry u are a kid to them!
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2015
I hate that statement " see wasiu of yesterday o" undecided the thing dey always vex me
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by Joel3(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
this is mostly in Africa,
you will hear old men that has no intelligent in their brain probably belong to past past generation that has been outdated calling a 35 years old man small pikin.

you will hear things like

see this boy/girl when them born for my present. grin

see this small girl when dey wear pant for my present

see this small girl when dey bath for outside grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by SUGARBEE(f): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Lol.. I don't think its unavoidable.. It just shows how happy there are to have witnessed you come into the world and grow up..
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by Joel3(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. I don't think its unavoidable.. It just shows how happy there are to have witnessed you come into the world and grow up..
not all. some just want to fall your hand in public.
Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by LEVITE150: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Joel3:
no matter how out grown/matured and intelligent you are. your parents and the people who witness your birth or witness when you were growing up always still sees you as a child. is it because of familiarity?

the most annoying part is when they say o boy you done grow finish oh. and the painful part is when actually you grown slowly and not that big according to your age.

kiss
Joel3:

Re: Why Do Parents & People Who Witness Your Birth Always See You As A Child.? by Exponental(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Simply because they know your past stupidities and failed to realise that "the young has grown".
On d contrary, "the young shall grow" should be changed to "the young has grown" and "children are the leaders of tomorrow" should be changed to "children are leaders in their own jurisdiction".

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photo Of First Daughters Of Five Generations / Help A 20 Years Old Nairalander On Dialysis, Awaiting Kidney Transplantation / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.