Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigeria Be Careful. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Be Careful. (591 Views)

Obiano’s Overrated Fly-over Bridges Already Collapsing, Be Careful While Using. / Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / Should Nigeria Be De-amalgamated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Be Careful. by mekaboy(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2015
It seems like we are too blind to see where this country could be headed. Some will call me a religious bigot but you have the right to your opinion.

Yes there was a lot of corruption in he past administration but Nigerians survived the corruption.

What Nigeria did not survive is thr deadly effect of the Islamic insurgency bokoharam.

Do you know how much Nigeria lost to insecurity ? Do you know how much property and capital was destroyed?

If the bokoharam issue was not here, at least those funds would have been looted and it would circulate.

Those businesses destroyed would still be there today and the capital turning over, making our economy vibrant.

Nigerian citizens, soldiers would still be alive . There would no internally displaced people to cater for.

I once suggested Nigeria should be divided along 2 religious lines. Islamic and non Islamic.

At least we in the non Islamic would do well even with corruption.

The Northern Nigeria held the rest of the nation back throughout the last administration and is still holding us back.

We are still dealing with bokoharam another news breaks from the north about the shiites. I hope they don't get support from Iran to set Nigeria back the more.

Today, Nigeria that finds it difficult to protect its citizens from local terrorism wants to join Saudi Arabia to fight ISIS .

Even France, US, Russia with their level of security and intelligence have felt the impact of their fight against isis.

How will Nigeria survive the invasion of the wrath of ISIS?

The bokoharam attack has remained in the north because it's a local sect that knows the area.

An international terror group will north aim for the north alone, but every economic hub of the country with the intention to crumble our economy.

Nigeria is having serious economic challenges today and will not survive a major attack from ISIS.

This war Buhari wants to drag the entire nation into, I am not in support oo.

Nigeria was not there when it started, let those that started it go and end it.

We rather divide this nation between Muslims and non Muslims instead of the entire nation suffering for a religious battle we know nothing about.

I rest my case. You are free to call me a bigot now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm, making sense
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Lol, what are you saying? I don't understand
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by babyfaceafrica: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2015
So?...is that all?
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by mekaboy(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Oyind17:

You will know when United Nations starts donating relief materials to Nigeria .
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by obasiken: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Oyind17:
He is saying that isis will attack us the way they attacked france for involving themselves by fighting isis. In other words when u have a job interview wisdom demands that you dont go and seperate two agbero fighting over roger.
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by xender(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigeria shall/should be one ..divide no $h!t !
we need peace and prayers ..9ja will be great!!!
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by mekaboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2015
xender:
Nigeria shall/should be one ..divide no $h!t !

we need peace and prayers ..9ja will be great!!!

Bible says, if your left eye will cause u to go to hell you should remove it. It is better to enter the kingdom with one eye.

A part of Nigeria is leading us to hell.
Re: Nigeria Be Careful. by Teeboy22(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2015
Oyind17:

hi, miss

(1) (Reply)

December 2015 Salary / Look What People Did To This Ameachi's Photo [must Look] / OP-UNEDITED | Why Nobody Will Invest In Nigeria’s Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.