Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pray For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Nigeria (262 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Dogara & Northern Christian Women Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Pics) / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Electricity tarrif is increasing, toll gate is coming back, Minimum wage from 18000 back to 15000 by January, PMS petrol from #87 to #97 is that a change we voted for.

Fasola law in Lagos it's not meant for the poor and I strongly believe it is meant for themselves and favour the rich. We need to cry out on time before these people turn Nigeria upside down.

Nigeria is bless and what are you doing in the government house without a solution to our hunger and stavation. No petrol, no money, no job and no electricity. People are dying everyday through motor accident, suicide, raping, arm robbery, scams and many more.
God bless Nigeria!

Pray for Nigeria I can see war where everybody is running up and down.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Busineess With Killing Of Shits And Iran / Nigeria’s Impatience Mentality and blame game - Mohnice / Aisha Buhari Donates Food Items To People Living With HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.