Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper (17993 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / The Spirit Of Every Great Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by ichommy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gbayi cheesy
AllNaijaBlogger:
I agree. Except the first and last
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by GreatManBee: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
winetapper:

climbs palmwine Tree grin **

1. Acknowledge your creator:
Let your creator be your guide and decision maker,Read religious books to strengthen your faith and believe in him to help you in times of need.

2.Sincerity:
Your Yes should be Yes and your No should be No.
Your 1000 should be 1000 not even 999.5 or 1000.5
Your sincerity would get people to trust you more and bring you good reputation

3.No to Greediness
Do not in the quest to make more money lose the ones you have .
Especially those that would want to use #3000 to get #50,000 and use #10,000 to get #400,000 shocked . Even Dangote didn't start like that.

4.Learn to Save and set Target:
Even if the money comes in bit by bit or in full. Save immediately irrespective of the amount and set Target amount to be saved monthly or weekly to save and work to achieve them.

5 .Spend Wisely:
Not every latest device should be purchased, do not spend your money in a way to impress, always spend on what has value and durability and on something that you would see and be proud of.

6 . Work harder and stop Procrastination
When ever you have the urge to procrastinate,work hard to accomplish that task and you would be glad later on you did.
Work hard,play, sleep and eat when necessary.

7 . Owe less Lend out Less.

That moment you think you owe less and you total the amount you owe different people you would realise you are actually RICH cool grin
We ought to help each other when in need but do with care not all who promise to pay back would do.
In summary Borrow what you won't have difficulty paying back and Lend out what you can Forfeit

8 .Avoid Distraction and Unnecessary Expenses:
Examples like Opposite sex, alcohol, clubbing, boasting,attention seeking etc
They are necessary activities that should be done once in a lifetime ,but they should be done when financially stable.
They might be tempting and calling but the Ability to Overcome them makes you a Great Entrepreneurs

9 . Dream Big and Be Determined:
Dream big ,yes very Bigdreams cheesy. Dream of you having that company,having your own workers, your own car,mansion, family, kids etc
Then after your dream your Determination and Hard work would help you achieve those dreams

No food for Lazy Man tongue

10 . Be Prepared for Unforseen circumstances and have PLAN-B standby :
We are not perfect and that is what makes us Humans. Our plans should be carefully set out and every areas touched and PLAN-B set aside coupled with preparation for Unforseen circumstances.

Many upcoming Entrepreneurs Omit this and it cause them some setbacks and disappointment.

11 .Learn and Seek more Information.

Never stop learning about your area of work ,Google is your friend,meet professionals on the field,ask questions,after digesting every info and embark on any project be sure of success and less error.

12. Have a Mentor and Role Model.
Have that Role model you would always look up to that would give you 1001 reasons never to give up.
Have a worthy Mentor you can run to at any time when ever you need information, who is also ready to guide you to make your Success his Joy.

13. Learn more Trades.
You are a GREAT ENTREPRENEUR not a Doctor,Lawyer,Engineer,Dentist etc that are fixed to one field of work for a Lifetime.
When ever you have that Spare time,Utilize it and learn more Trades and attach them to your existing trade. Be it Blogging,Mini-importation,PLAN-B,Forex, Biogas, BulkSmS etc
Even those White collar worker have PLAN-B

14. Health is Wealth.
In the quest to make more money you should not ignore your Health.
Note: When your health is down your business goes down. When you are in good health you acquire more wealth.

15.Thites and Charity Donations.

To whom much is given much is expected. After achieving your goals and plans do not forget to appreciate your creator.
Helping those in need of donations and visitation even if you know them or not.

The Blessing is Divine!

**climbs down from Palm tree**

Writer: Winetapper
Inspiration :

Cc . Dominique
Cc. Aleairhub
Cc. Ymodulus
Cc. Great Entrepreneurs smiley
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by luckyboss(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Winetapper, I just imagined how it would have been if you are a teacher,everybody will pas your subject.

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by imashyguy: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
nice write up. But number 1 is bullshit.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Tobium1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
No to Greediness
Do not in the quest to make more money lose the ones you have .
Especially those that would want to use #3000 to get #50,000 and use #10,000 to get #400,000 . Even Dangote didn't start like that.

Nice advise for dis Nairabet guys! tongue

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Nafizzey(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
gidjah:
Fair points .been an entre aint a joke o,been in this game for like a decade now.thank God still growing strong and getting wiser.but the rewards far out weighs that of working for any person .if the average nigerian can have this kind of mentality ,there will never be issues with job search again and this nation will rise to greatness
nice one bro, I share same view with you.. ENTREPRENEUSHIP is the way forward. I beg could share with me one or two business idea you do make I see whether I fit practicalize it down here in my area.. tnx

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by millionboi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Very insightful.. I hope to be a full scale entrepreneur when I graduate..
Na ur typ of gal i dey fyn since
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by SUGARBEE(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
millionboi:
Na ur typ of gal i dey fyn since
are you sure you can handle my type? cheesy
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Bsmartt(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks @Op. I'm expecting about 100+ likes for the wonderful piece but........... God help us. Thanks once again.

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by leverage12(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nice piece. God bless you for this. O.P
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by oforij(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Following this topic 4now am still a student. By the way, I'm looking for who to squat with 4dis first semester @anwai campus Help a brother anyway, nice one Winetapper.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Elseductive: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one @OP.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by millionboi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
SUGARBEE:
vry sure
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by melvoy2k: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
U HAVE A CREATOR. U WILL GO BACK TO MEET HIM WHEN UR DAYS ON EARTH ARE OVER. BELIEVE IT OR LIVE IT.
joseph1013:
You spoilt your list by asking people to acknowledge their Creator. Which Creator has Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett, Raymond Kurzweil, Will Wyatt, Larry Flynt acknowledged?

If your acknowledgement is how people like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome fleece the gullible of their money, I will pass.

The black man and superstitions sha.

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Adahor(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
The most inspiring quite I have ever read on this site
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Beetwaise(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one @ winetapper, this write-up is really motivating. Every Nigerian youth needs this. Despite the depressing condition we are facing currently in our nation, we will surely overcome & soar high like a golden eagle.
I would also encourage people who hunger for success to visit career building sites like: themuse.com
Really Worth's it.....
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Marvinspeed(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Excellent points OP,
Giver's surely go far in life. Be it your tithe, offerings, gifts, advice, friendship, time etc.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by ediko5(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
I've been really inspired by this write up.

its high tech I start practicing python programming language as if my life depends on it
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by nekede11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
winetapper:
9ce points

Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by winetapper: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
nekede11:
9ce points
ediko5:
I've been really inspired by this write up.
its high tech I start practicing python programming language as if my life depends on it
Thank you
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by winetapper: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Adahor:
The most inspiring quite I have ever read on this site
Thank you am glad it is

Marvinspeed:
Excellent points OP,
Giver's surely go far in life. Be it your tithe, offerings, gifts, advice, friendship, time etc.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by gidjah(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmsmiley my bros,starting requires lots of inner strenght and faith in ones self and ability.if i tell this forum few things i do.. .:i am a consultant of education with most secondary schools in FCT.I am also a counsellor by profession and design .i am a part time teacher with a college of education up here in the north .i am in to full scale shoe production with a factory here in FCT.i make [produce] and sell in (both retail and whole sale). I also went into bag designing and sales too. This hasnt been easy o!its been God all the way ,but for the inner strenght he has given me[which grows stronger due to the fact that it is working and the journey is worth the while ]i have been able to keep all this up . Pls my fellow Nigerians,let us encourage Entre and discourage evil dependence on govt and oil,i have been able to leave the shores of this nation to more advanced nations , i can authoritatively say that private business development is the major way to develop a nation such as ours now that our leaders have failed us through their corrupt attitudes . [quote authorey post=41093495]nice one bro, I share same view with you.. ENTREPRENEUSHIP is the way forward. I beg could share with me one or two business idea you do make I see whether I fit practicalize it down here in my area.. tnx[/quote]
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Nafizzey(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
gidjah:
Fair points .been an entre aint a joke o,been in this game for like a decade now.thank God still growing strong and getting wiser.but the rewards far out weighs that of working for any person .if the average nigerian can have this kind of mentality ,there will never be issues with job search again and this nation will rise to greatness
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by millionboi(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
solutico@gmail.com
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Well said.
Re: 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
nice piece.....seasons greetings to all entrepreneurs

90% Of 2023 Diaspora Remittances Didn’t Get To Nigeria — Oyedele / Wema Bank Positions For Acquisition, Merger / CBN Top Officials Meet Monday Over Naira Crisis