Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,558 members, 7,770,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online (27615 Views)

Aspiring To Be An Millionaire Entrepreneur Or Already One. / Unboxing The Secret The Internet Entrepreneur Use To Earn 6 To 7 Figures Monthly / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by loverboys: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Are you one of these people who want to make money online from home but never has actually got started. Or are you among those who are reluctant to start because you don't really know where to begin or you think you don’t have the right skills to get started? But anybody can become an online entrepreneur, regardless of your education, background or age.

Over the years, several people who have made money from the internet uses any of the methods I am about to list to make money from the internet. Let’s check it out using popular online millionaires.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-HHZSVepcPps/WtX0iBzAWSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/4I8itpecZRs5zOAT8ddqP_x1PsAUo25wACLcBGAs/s320/Online%2Bbusiness%2Bstrategy.jpg[/img]

- Jeff Bezos = Amazon = Online Retail Store
- John Chow = Dotcom lifestyle = Affiliate Marketer
- Seun Osewa = Nairaland = Membership site
- Abass Toriola = Webincomeplus = Blogging
- Ahmed Bello (Myself) = Affiliate Jagaban = Affiliate Marketing, Fiverr Freelancing

The lists of online millionaires are endless. Now if you look critically at these people mentioned, you would notice that they started with lots of failures, but it never deterred them from making progress.

The most reason they failed was that they never had anyone to put them through the rigorous process of starting out an internet business. I am going show you the several strategies we all use to make money on the internet.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-g26V8qHTx-8/WtX0p0Ib_sI/AAAAAAAAAHw/EJc9zDZ2n1ISSphYy2hYacsAqfPup-emQCLcBGAs/s320/Abass%2Bconfession.jpg[/img]

One thing you have to know is that we all use the same strategies but we create different business models around our strategies. While the owner of Badoo dating site decided to create a membership site and request for payments to match couples, Seun Osewa of Nairaland decided to make money via Ads from his own membership site. Straight to business; what are the 5 common ways to make money online from home?

Here are the top 5 ways that entrepreneurs make money online from home.

Sell Other Peoples' Products

Affiliate marketing is the process of marketing and selling other people's products or services online and when you make a sale, you get paid a commission. As an affiliate you don't create a product, sort out payment systems or organize product delivery. There are products readily available in just about every market you can think of, all ready for you to make money online from home. Affiliate websites that can help you to start selling other people's products online include Amazon, CJ affiliate, ClickBank and JVZoo.

Produce Your Own Information Product

Another way to make money online from home is to develop and sell your own digital product. A digital product is anything that a person buys and is able to immediately download to their computer. Digital products can be produced as eBooks, videos, webinars or online training. It can be about something that you're very knowledgeable or it can be something that you have researched and then created. You can even hire out somebody to create it for you and then put your name on it.

Create Your Own Membership Website

A membership website provides the ultimate way to make money online from home because it delivers recurring income as long as you continually offer value to keep your members happy. This is where you get paid to pass your knowledge onto others on a regular basis. It's the same as being a consultant in the offline world, where you help and advise clients on your business knowledge.

Blogging

If you have a passion for a particular subject, it is highly likely that there are other people online who share your enthusiasm for it. By creating your own blog, you can reach out to others who want to see, hear and read tips, advice, thoughts and updates on the subject matter. Bloggers are making money on the net using Google AdSense, banner advertising, affiliate marketing and product review strategies.

When setting up an online business there can seem to be a mountain of obstacles to climb - from getting your website online to finding the right products to sell and the best customers to buy them.

Freelancing

The online world provides the widest possible customer market for you to make money online from home. Everyone from students to experienced professionals can find projects where they can earn money at home online. Freelance websites like Fiverr and Upwork have thousands of customers looking for just about every skill there is, including writers, graphic designers, translators, web designers, marketing and sales staff, legal and financial professionals and more.

Some of these businesses can fetch you money if you can work for just 2hrs everyday. If you are ready, you can check the link below for more.

See source for more

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by loverboys: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Online Business is the way forward jare. Making N1000 daily offline use to be a hell load of work but today with 98% less work I some days bank up to N50, 000 with affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is the way forward guys. You can learn it step by step at THIS PAGE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by eezeribe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
The only official spammer on nairaland;he goes by multiple monikers such as importexpert,ugojibaby,loverboys etc.
He sells information about affiliate marketing and as soon as you pay him for any package and ask questions,he would stop replying your messages on whatsapp or automatically block You.
He depends on the 'profit' earned from selling his empty e-books than the actual affiliate marketing he claims to practice.
I will take a screenshot of this my comment,so that if it is deleted or I receive a ban,then we will all know that he is actually a mod or he pays the mods or he outwits them.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by veekid(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Making money online without yahoo? Are you kidding??

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
trash

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Factfinder1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Half baked cake as usual

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Mobsync(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
@Op, I ordinarily wouldn't comment on your topics but this is the height of it. You run several monikers to create topics around this affiliate marketing of a thing.

I understand how affiliating marketing works and I know that marketers are quick to become nuisances whenever they keep posting the same thing over and over again. Yours has gone on for too long that it has become spam. Mr Man, you are already a nuisance.

How do your topics even make front page? Are you paying someone or you are related to someone? Tell us what we don't know.

28 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by googlelove: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
nonsense. Arrant rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by sexdoll: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Point of correction.

I don't think nairaland is a true membership site.

In true membership sites, the members subscribe on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly package to gain access to what the site is offering.

Nairaland is more like Facebook.

Membership is totally free and the site makes money by selling ads.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't know why and who keeps pushing his threads to home page.

Seun, you must look into this.
Most of the information op shares is false or half baked just to entice people and sell ebooks

15 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by MrCoker: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
eezeribe:
The only official spammer on nairaland;he goes by multiple monikers such as importexpert,ugojibaby,loverboys etc.
He sells information about affiliate marketing and as soon as you pay him for any package and ask questions,he would stop replying your messages on whatsapp or automatically block You.
He depends on the 'profit' earned from selling his empty e-books than the actual affiliate marketing he claims to practice.
I will take a screenshot of this my comment,so that if it is deleted or I receive a ban,then we will all know that he is actually a mod or he pays the mods or he outwits them.

Is this true? shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Doerstech(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is someone's Full time business now with spew these sort of information's here and it always find it way to FP................

Meanwhile

If you need a website for your business or personal/professional brand call/chat me up on 08095966698
Better still check my signature

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mobsync:
@Op, I ordinarily wouldn't comment on your topics but this is the height of it. You run several monikers to create topics around this affiliate marketing of a thing.

I understand how affiliating marketing works and I know that marketers are quick to become nuisances whenever they keep posting the same thing over and over again. Yours has gone on for too long that it has become spam. Mr Man, you are already a nuisance.

How do your topics even make front page? Are you paying someone or you are related to someone? Tell us what we don't know.
. Seriously seun should be blame why does his topics keep hitting front page with half baked information

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by HoodBillionaire: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
abegi
na im ppl neva go buy system
this is naija
not yankee
fool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by loverboys: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrCoker:

Is this true? shocked

its falsehood at its peak
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
The game is up. U make no money. U only depend on ur fake ebooks

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Aieboocaar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Trash as usual!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by mhisbliss(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
And here we're again with this your bogus claims of becoming a millionaire online, i wonder how this make fp, it made fp yesterday as well, when they're important topics these mods refused to push to fp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by qanda: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
One truth everyone needs to know about making money online is that it doesnt work like Magic. It takes planning, consistency and value creation to build an online business. We would make out time to document what you need to know about doing business online and make it available for Free Download on Q and A App. Its important you download Q and A App if you dont already have it to access other useful resources like Job Test Questions and Answers, Free Interview questions and suggested/Sample answers, Professional Exams Questions and Answers etc If you have pdf Resources, you can also distribute them on Q and A App for free or at a Fee.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Fitnessman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok we the youth have heard you
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by authority2006(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
loverboys:
Are you one of these people who want to make money online from home but never has actually got started. Or are you among those who are reluctant to start because you don't really know where to begin or you think you don’t have the right skills to get started? But anybody can become an online entrepreneur, regardless of your education, background or age.

Over the years, several people who have made money from the internet uses any of the methods I am about to list to make money from the internet. Let’s check it out using popular online millionaires.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-HHZSVepcPps/WtX0iBzAWSI/AAAAAAAAAHs/4I8itpecZRs5zOAT8ddqP_x1PsAUo25wACLcBGAs/s320/Online%2Bbusiness%2Bstrategy.jpg[/img]

- Jeff Bezos = Amazon = Online Retail Store
- John Chow = Dotcom lifestyle = Affiliate Marketer
- Seun Osewa = Nairaland = Membership site
- Abass Toriola = Webincomeplus = Blogging
- Ahmed Bello (Myself) = Affiliate Jagaban = Affiliate Marketing, Fiverr Freelancing

The lists of online millionaires are endless. Now if you look critically at these people mentioned, you would notice that they started with lots of failures, but it never deterred them from making progress.

The most reason they failed was that they never had anyone to put them through the rigorous process of starting out an internet business. I am going show you the several strategies we all use to make money on the internet.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-g26V8qHTx-8/WtX0p0Ib_sI/AAAAAAAAAHw/EJc9zDZ2n1ISSphYy2hYacsAqfPup-emQCLcBGAs/s320/Abass%2Bconfession.jpg[/img]

One thing you have to know is that we all use the same strategies but we create different business models around our strategies. While the owner of Badoo dating site decided to create a membership site and request for payments to match couples, Seun Osewa of Nairaland decided to make money via Ads from his own membership site. Straight to business; what are the 5 common ways to make money online from home?

Here are the top 5 ways that entrepreneurs make money online from home.

Sell Other Peoples' Products

Affiliate marketing is the process of marketing and selling other people's products or services online and when you make a sale, you get paid a commission. As an affiliate you don't create a product, sort out payment systems or organize product delivery. There are products readily available in just about every market you can think of, all ready for you to make money online from home. Affiliate websites that can help you to start selling other people's products online include Amazon, CJ affiliate, ClickBank and JVZoo.

Produce Your Own Information Product

Another way to make money online from home is to develop and sell your own digital product. A digital product is anything that a person buys and is able to immediately download to their computer. Digital products can be produced as eBooks, videos, webinars or online training. It can be about something that you're very knowledgeable or it can be something that you have researched and then created. You can even hire out somebody to create it for you and then put your name on it.

Create Your Own Membership Website

A membership website provides the ultimate way to make money online from home because it delivers recurring income as long as you continually offer value to keep your members happy. This is where you get paid to pass your knowledge onto others on a regular basis. It's the same as being a consultant in the offline world, where you help and advise clients on your business knowledge.

Blogging

If you have a passion for a particular subject, it is highly likely that there are other people online who share your enthusiasm for it. By creating your own blog, you can reach out to others who want to see, hear and read tips, advice, thoughts and updates on the subject matter. Bloggers are making money on the net using Google AdSense, banner advertising, affiliate marketing and product review strategies.

When setting up an online business there can seem to be a mountain of obstacles to climb - from getting your website online to finding the right products to sell and the best customers to buy them.

Freelancing

The online world provides the widest possible customer market for you to make money online from home. Everyone from students to experienced professionals can find projects where they can earn money at home online. Freelance websites like Fiverr and Upwork have thousands of customers looking for just about every skill there is, including writers, graphic designers, translators, web designers, marketing and sales staff, legal and financial professionals and more.

Some of these businesses can fetch you money if you can work for just 2hrs everyday. If you are ready, you can check the link below for more.

See source for more

Empty.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Arsenalholic(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
eezeribe:
Bro, you swinged your hammer so hard the NAIL was buried instantly!

The guys who should check his excesses are aiding and abetting him. Every f*cking day his threads land on FP. How can we not say he is paying them?

People buy your skeleton-esque book and when they ask questions you black them out. It's tantamount to scamming people. It's a shame that NL that used to help fight these kinda scams has become a platform to project them.

We are watching. Those who know, know.

Seun you really need to look into this. This guy has legions of monikers that he uses to rehash the same bare bones presented as valuable info... And they hit FP EVERYDAY!

I personally know of threads in this business section that have changed lives.. Why are they not hitting FP?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Mobsync(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
TolaTosin:
. Seriously seun should be blame why does his topics keep hitting front page with half baked information

The thing tire me.

Once I see this sort of topic on the frontpage, I already know it's him. The only reason I still open his threads is because I am afraid that it might be someone else with meaningful information. Seun seriously needs to do something about this dude. Someone even mentioned up there that he blocks customers the moment they buy his ebook.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by jonel044: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
hmmmm
really wish to make money online and really don't know how. only hv basic computer knowledge and not d I.T guru. please anyone willing to teach?
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Buffalowings3(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Op Pm me .I have a secret on how you could become a billionaire grin

Useless thread
In fact
Takegoandbuymoresense

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
I catch you today.... So na importexpert be this?
Na to dey post same thing every time with different strategies.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by Jethrolite(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
eezeribe:
You beat me to it.

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by wakes: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
right
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by SakuraSimiola: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by MrCoker: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
loverboys:

its falsehood at its peak

Chai cry so you're a scammer?

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online by johnnyn1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shitpost

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? / Femi Otedola Celebrates Birthday With His Family In London (photos) / Ten Types Of People You Will Find In The Bank This Last Day Of BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.