Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Marry A Beautiful Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A Beautiful Woman (618 Views)

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry A Beautiful Woman by otueheric(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that FEARETH THE LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates." (Proverbs 31:30-31).
There are many men today who because of facial beauty married Jezebel and today they are lamenting. The word 'Jezebel' means chaste, beauty and pure but no one wants to bear that name just because of her real self, she was physically beautiful but terribly ugly in heart. A man saw a young charming lady from Edo state, they got married had children but after some time the true picture of the lady came out, you can't imagine a married woman fighting with everyone in her street. Today the man has ran away while the children are scattered and the woman is now a miserable looking figure. Another pastor in Delta got carried away by the beauty of a lady in his church and got married to her, the woman latter confessed that she is a witch and committed suicide but before then the pastor has lost all the spiritual gifts and anointing he had.
Marry a woman that is beautiful at heart, same passion and vision, fear of God and reverence for HOLINESS, a woman that is :
1. Saved from sin
2. Sanctified by the Word
3. Separated from sinners
4, Set to please God only
5. Study the Bible daily
6. Sharing the gospel of salvation.
7. Supplicates in the Spirit.
This is possible if you can close your eyes to the false physical beauty and pray farvently. "... The effectual fervent prayer of a RIGHTEOUS (holy, just, pure) man availeth much." (James 5:16).

For One on One Counseling, Prayers, Invitation to Churches, Seminars, Organization, Campuses, etc reach me on email:blissfulunion21@gmail.com,http://blissfulunionwrks..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

I Lose Focus When Reading. / MUSTSEE There Is Really No Excuse For Failure In Lifeā€¦.. See Photo / Solar Power For Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.