Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (33606 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her (2) (3) (4)

Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by CastedAyo: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2018
A Nigerian man and a Facebook user identified as Chidi Uzoma has taken to the social media platform to share the kind of lady he can marry.

According to the guy who has gone viral since after he shared the post, he said he can't use his money to marry a woman who he can't be able to beat.

Everyone who saw the post was amused by what the man wrote and many keep wondering if it's his Child or a slave he wants to marry. A lot of Nigerians has reacted to his post, and some wished his sisters what he wished for other ladies.

See Below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/i-cant-use-my-money-to-marry-a-woman-i-cant-beat-guy-nigerians-reacts.html

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by donstan18: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Beating your wife isn't the problem, the problem is waking up from sleep after beating her to see yourself chilling with late Fela cuti, Sani Abacha, Tafawa belewa and taking selfie with your ancestors

But wait o, i don't understand, you have a grown bushy hair covering your skull, how then did your sense manage to escape?

281 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by midolian(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2018
This guy is crazy grin

I ll rather let the woman go than keep her as a punching bag..

Beat the same woman you ll want to be the mother of your kids?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by madridguy(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2018
So it is beating that will make her cook? shocked I pray you no answer murderer case.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Olalan(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2018
That's his own opinion, but you also wonder why women walk with their eyes opened into abusive marriages. Maybe love or money blindfolds them cause I strongly belief a violent hubby was a violent lover.
BTW. mist girls say they love the bad boys....

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by pyyxxaro: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2018
See who de talk

With ur okro head kiss

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by LessNoise: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2018
MR Igbo......DO GET A SEX DOLL

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by gentle136(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Dis guy need to b taken to rehab.

Does ur father marry ur mother 4 beating training.

U're a disgrace 2 ur parent.
Dis guy is annoying.

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by ubunja(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2018
ha ha ha. instead of beating her tell her to bring her friend for a 3sum and all will be forgiven grin

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Go beat other men, coward.

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2018
I volunteer to take him to a doctor for free medical checkupgrin

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by amamahdaniel(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Na woman them they get power on. go and beat a man like you. ewu

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Product of a failed home am very sure his father beats the mother hence the effontery to post this online.

Real men don't beat women

24 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by donstan18: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
Product of a failed home am very sure his father beats the mother hence the effontery to post this online.

Who is a real man?

23 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by VenomousTruth: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2018
It'd better not be my sister cos in turn, I'll beat your mother to death... He-goat!

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by crismark(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2018
i support d guy....at least whenever she is passing her boundary its good to remind her dat u re d man of d house wit a hot modifying slap..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Pat081: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2018
I use to c d guy on TV I mean Startime Uleff or so, his jokes is very dull like Ay own

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Who is a real man?
a real man is well mannered, patient, confident, honest, dependable, respectful, caring, compassionate, polite, humble, apologetic, loving, loves and respect women and never raises his hands on a woman.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Stevengerd(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:

Lol, Na So
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by phlamesG: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Go beat other men, coward.

Go back to south Africa b4 I beat u and xenophobia from ur body angry

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by donstan18: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
a real man is well mannered, patient, confident, honest, dependable, respectful, caring, compassionate, polite, humble, apologetic, loving, loves and respect women and never raises his hands on a woman.

Good!

How many ladies do marry such kind of men when they are broke?

Be honest, how many?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2018
phlamesG:

I am IN South Africa.

Come beat me.

25 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Amazinpeace(f): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Good!

How many ladies do marry such kind of men when they are broke?

Be honest, how many?
can't say but I will marry that kind of man if he has potentials, not all ladies go for already made guys cool

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by donstan18: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:
can't say but I will marry that kind of man if he has potentials, not all ladies go for already made guys cool

Naso we de hear!! cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by goldman777: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Beating your wife isn't the problem, the problem is waking up from sleep after beating her to see yourself chilling with Fela cuti, Sani Abacha, Tafawa belewa and taking selfie with your ancestors

I don't understand, you have a grown bushy hair covering your skull, how then did your sense manage to escape?
grin no kill me with laff abeg

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Amazinpeace:

lol who told u that real men don't beat women

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by phlamesG: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I am IN South Africa.

Come beat me.

In "Khalid's" voice send me ur location grin

ur phone number and email wink

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2018
phlamesG:

lol u no well grin
Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2018
the guy funny sha

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2018
phlamesG:

In "Khalid's" voice send me ur location grin

ur phone number and email wink

My family is saying they're very suspicious of that wink grin

What do you intend to do?

Re: Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2018
he said he can't use his money to marry a woman who he can't be able to beat.

He might be referring to bride price and seeing the wife as a property hence the "money to marry"

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures)