Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do You read The Inscription On Clothes Before Buying? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You read The Inscription On Clothes Before Buying? (566 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me / 2 Good Reasons Why You Should Wash Newly Bought Clothes Before Wearing Them / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You read The Inscription On Clothes Before Buying? by Adonis3: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yesterday I was in the bus when I sighted a man from the window, the man wore a T-shirt with the inscription "LAST NIGHT A BJ SAVED MY LIFE" I couldn't hold my laughter. I couldn't take a pic because aside from being kind of rude, our bus was on motion, I was just in time to see him.

But it became a cause of concern to me as I realised this man would have a wife and children (the man would be in his late 40's or early 50's).

Is it that neither his wife nor his children noticed the shirt or they just allowed him to go for fun?

Assuming the man was to meet some important people, what message would he be passing?

Sometime ago, a pic was circulating of a girl who wore a shirt that had some funny message at the back and it seemed like she was oblivious of it. Please, let's ensure to read the inscriptions on any clothing item we purchase to ensure it conforms with your identity, it wouldn't cost you anything to do so.
Re: Do You read The Inscription On Clothes Before Buying? by Chumani(f): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
tongue
Re: Do You read The Inscription On Clothes Before Buying? by femifemo123: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Adonis3:
Yesterday I was in the bus when I sighted a man from the window, the man wore a T-shirt with the inscription "LAST NIGHT A BJ SAVED MY LIFE" I couldn't hold my laughter. I couldn't take a pic because aside from being kind of rude, our bus was on motion, I was just in time to see him.

But it became a cause of concern to me as I realised this man would have a wife and children (the man would be in his late 40's or early 50's).

Is it that neither his wife nor his children noticed the shirt or they just allowed him to go for fun?

Assuming the man was to meet some important people, what message would he be passing?

Sometime ago, a pic was circulating of a girl who wore a shirt that had some funny message at the back and it seemed like she was oblivious of it. Please, let's ensure to read the inscriptions on any clothing item we purchase to ensure it conforms with your identity, it wouldn't cost you anything to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Another Post From Olamide / Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba / March 1 No Banking Day, Are Nigerians Ready? - CAFON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.