Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) (40403 Views)

Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) / Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by preciousMI1(f): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:
B
coman modify this comment of urs abeg
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
criminalmindz:
MAKE THEM NO USE AM EXCUSE TO ATTACK SOUTHERN NIGERIA OOOOO

From my reading, southern Nigeria isn't the government, neither is the population of Sunni Islam of considerable size there, I stand to be corrected, so I wonder what they would attack you for. Except you have offended the Shia.

I feel the only person they would have a vendetta for would be Buhari and the nation as a whole, As he also has 3 other groups to battle this time.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Acjohn(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
eligibility:

HATRED AND RANCOUR IS FLOWING IN YOUR BLOOD.
YOU CANNOT EVEN DISTINGUISH BETWEEN SHIA AND THE SUNNI.
But at least you got my message. although I was referring to you shia.
hatred is small I wish it were venom to place people like you that hates your fellow Muslim in the right place.
If you hate a Muslim this much I wonder what you would do to a Christian.
Your fellow Jihadist are in Syria go there already so that they can send you to the embrace of your reward in paradise. don't you like virgins?
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by STILESGANG: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Millerz:
And this is coming from the headquarters of rape in the world. Nonsense!! They couldn't protest against rape??
And who told you they don't protest against rape,google is just one click away.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Chanchit: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
preciousMI1:

coman modify this comment of urs abeg

I never knew the space was later booked for me, cos the page did not load when I tried to book it. Its been modified sha, make e no be like say I waste the space.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by martyns303(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
thefakestan:

Stop spreading false information please, there are more Men in Indian than Women.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html
Even if u r took lazy u can check Wikipedia!

I don't support "RAPE" at the same time I dislike misrepresentation of the fact!

ThefakeStan

Are u done?
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
xkris11:
Nigeria is too complicated. Boko haram believe is almost the same with the shiite.we need to get raid of them before they become stronger like boko haram.

The northern elders has alot of work to do if they actually want peace and progress in Nigeria.

Wrong. When you have an understanding of Islam and thier Quran, you would then know where the issue came from. This problem between the Shittes, Sunni, Kawarijes, etc existed as far back as 1400A.D. Solving it I feel is really going to be maybe when they get to thier heaven with 72 virgins by the side, one go day rub head, the other go day rub belle..... grin na there e sweet pass.

Islam as a whole needs to be looked into.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by lordpherow98(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Diz military pple Wey never fit contain boko haram so ....make Dem no go let ISIS enter Nigeria ooh
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by austinbrown: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
manny4life:

Well then, be prepared to fight a second Boko Haram...By the end of Buhari's administration, Nigeria will be in a domestic war with different groups. The Nigerian military would be spread so thin that their effectiveness would be almost zero. Nigeria is literally bankrupt at the moment, not only are we suffering from economic instability which is leading to poverty, our national security is at stake. Different countries are now stakeholders in our affairs. This is not the time to make more enemies, rather, build a peaceful coalition with different groups. You cannot build a country (infrastructures) in a war environment.
the zoo must fall
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by glossy6(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
I thought Indians are Hindus
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Pascalberry(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Heheeee. . . .See me see naija o, so nah to protest internationally they sup n0w. . . . . . .naija don suffer iv diz c0untry nur divide, wahala qo dey o
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
HOW MANY COUNTRIES THAT ARE PROTESTING THE KILLINGS CAN CONDONE THE EXCESSES OF THOSE THUGS. WE BETTER CURTAIL THEM BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER EVIL IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by kindredspirit(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
glossy6:
I thought Indians are Hindus

India is multi-religious. Hinduism is the major religion. There are Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh and Christian minorities there also.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by tosmoniyi5: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
We are not animals.
dabigwalls:
We have failed to come to a simple understanding of a divine orientation for humanity. When God created us all there were no visas, no borders and our simple assignment was simply to dominate animals. A return to the traditional role of man is all that can save us.

In view of the near impossibility of man's unity...we remain just senior level animals.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by DarryOsh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
martyns303:
Quick fact, there are about 1.2 Billion people in India, that's roughly the population of Africa. The ratio of women to men is said to be 2:1, this means there are ABOUT 800Million women in India, still their men choose to rape women, I think India needs to figure out what's wrong with their men before trying to put their nose in what's happening in Nigeria

This better be fake!!! What kind of name is Shiite by the way?

There is no where in the world where the ratio of women to men is 2:1
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by tartar9(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
Nonsense!

None of them protested the killing of Nigerian soldiers by the Islamic sect, Boko Haram.
Islamic sect undecided ok what concerns a protestant with what a catholic is doing
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by xkris11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
gimakon:

Wrong. When you have an understanding of Islam and thier Quran, you would then know where the issue came from. This problem between the Shittes, Sunni, Kawarijes, etc existed as far back as 1400A.D. Solving it I feel is really going to be maybe when they get to thier heaven with 72 virgins by the side, one go day rub head, the other go day rub belle..... grin na there e sweet pass.

Islam as a whole needs to be looked into.

But if the elders all decided not to allow such in their region and putting a stop to any group that preaches voilence, it will surely put an end to it..

The same Islam and Quran is been practice in the south but no such group.

Shiite and sunni are been practice in the north because the elders allowed it.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
appini:

Sacarsim, totally understood. This time real Nigerians are winning the war. Hahaha

There is no sacarsm there
I meant what I said

The right dirction is correcting the evil mistake delibrately made by the evil killer Luggard

Real Nigerians are slaves
You don't win war under bondage
You have to first free yourselves from the chains and shackles of your slavery before you can do any other thing else

1 Like

Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by preciousMI1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:

I never knew the space was later booked for me, cos the page did not load when I tried to book it. Its been modified sha, make e no be like say I waste the space.

ok na
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by ijaw1stson: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lacomus:
Finally America and other western Nations has mÓre reason not to sale Arms to Nigeria, I just wish the killing didn't take place.
hw many arms has pmb bought for our gallant soldiers since may 29th? #Fact
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Naturespearlz: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
All these guys must be sick??!!!!!!

Ever since all the killings by all Islamic sect all over the world ,,,,,

Were they blind,

Religion is the beggest problem mankind has to fix!
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by dav2yele(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
They are not serious at all
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
like i care for their protest. waste of time!
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by Harvigh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
martyns303:
Quick fact, there are about 1.2 Billion people in India, that's roughly the population of Africa. The ratio of women to men is said to be 2:1, this means there are ABOUT 800Million women in India, still their men choose to rape women, I think India needs to figure out what's wrong with their men before trying to put their nose in what's happening in Nigeria

This better be fake!!! What kind of name is Shiite by the way?

Are you sure you are not an idiot? What has your president said about the incident since it happened? Your govt, wat did they do about the situation? NOTHING! Instead they are justifying the killings with a doctored video..Indian Shias are protesting in solidarity with their Nigerian brothers as did those in the UK.
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Acjohn:
You should know that one of the things making these protest common is because Saudi tactically told the world that Nigeria is now among those fighting Shia terrorist and the President of Nigeria a in his wisdom had not come out to debunk the claim as other nations in the list did.
it means Nigeria is telling the rest of the world that it is ready to Join Saudi in her fight against Iran.
Something worst than BH is on it way if the President don't speak out sooner.

I think I agree with you, the protest in Iran was worse
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
ijaw1stson:
hw many arms has pmb bought for our gallant soldiers since may 29th? #Fact

where is the money for that?
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2015
AnanseK:

Thread what? You mean tread ?
yeah sorry a mistake.Thanx hommie
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by jkendy(m): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]OK
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by jkendy(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]OK
Re: Protest In India Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria(photos) by jkendy(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#000099] really ]/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.