Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) (37624 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by techmart(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
lovely cards....

for lovely Christmas gift for friends, babe... kindly check my signature.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by repogirl(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
Splendid, quite commendable. Nigeria is blessed to have you as the President. A radical departure from the inglorious past
pls list the blessings because all I can see is this....
https://www.nairaland.com/2806853/shiites-el-zakzakys-followers-list-5

https://www.nairaland.com/2806930/angola-overtakes-nigeria-crude-oil

https://www.nairaland.com/2807132/dollar-scarcity-banks-cut-customers

except these are what you refer to as blessings. undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by chinoify: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
as a visiting president to Nigeria... i think Dr. Bubu deserves it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by mensdept: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
dabigwalls:
We are too given to vain splendour. I particularly like the amiable General but I really wish that he'd walk the talk. I see no difference between this and the many so called misappropriations attributed to GEJ.

THERE IS A JOB TO BE DONE. If it is too early to criticize, it is too early to feast. Let us do the job at hand and have a more fitting noise making event when the president turns 75.

Rome is burning....

What is "amiable" about him. Coup plotting? Traveling around the world though accusing OBJ and GEJ of glob trotting? Hijacking any opposition movement for the last 12 years so that no real opposition and change can emerge outside of the military industrial complex of Nigeria?

Just because propagandist used this word during the campaign for a retired coupist doest mean its true about him, his vice, or a APC government dominated by shady former PDP guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
baba looks younger than his age,enemies no go gree with me tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

Hope they won't later come to tell us the source of the card is from another scander. Cos to collect gift nowadays na wahala o.

GBAGAUN GBAGAUN.... GBAGAUNNNNN
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
efilefun:
edit and post ur trash na ur hobby EKPA
grin
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by kayjasper(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy Birthday To You........

The Ultimate King Of Africa!!!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
If na me be am, I for no receive any gift again oooo
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Charly68: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well deserved gift...Happy birthday Mr Prseident,you have changed the body language of our people from greed to contentment & I make bold to say many Nigerians are proud of you..may the lord God gives you long life & prosperity to effectively deliver on your avowed promises to our people and inculcate a new sense of modesty & integrity into the life of average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by kayjasper(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:

GBAGAUN GBAGAUN.... GBAGAUNNNNN

Stop being Childish.

freemanan ko, freekidan ni
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by tayour917i(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
tor.... softly softly o..... Gift nowadays nah shine ya eyes
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by romelady(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
hbd to him,,, wishing that he ends fuel scarcity
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
While celebrations are in a high spirit, remember that your beloveth country u promised so much for is on a declining ebb
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by WafiJoe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

Hope they won't later come to tell us the source of the card is from another scander. Cos to collect gift nowadays na wahala o.

Collecting gifts in no wahala, and you know it.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
Nice!

long long time
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
kayjasper:

Stop being Childish.

freemanan ko, freekidan ni

Okay sir.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by AfroKnight: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
Why give him a giant birthday card when he gave our Super Eaglets stars paltry N20k?

The man has no joy.

$20k actually
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by badonkadonk: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OloA0F-v2Uw/VnKa9zCMEBI/AAAAAAAHsiw/jCQatEdM_qg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari's aides paid him a surprise visit at the state House this morning where they presented him a giant birthday card on the occasion of his 73rd birthday which is today Dec 17th. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XxU0J8XQcgg/VnKa-mVQ2RI/AAAAAAAHsi4/EKaSM5fjJM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0vgYWycn2mI/VnKa_u2NAqI/AAAAAAAHsi8/gNWH8XC0F7Y/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/677464156925227008

The commander in chief of pischures....
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by delman88(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
Why give him a giant birthday card when he gave our Super Eaglets stars paltry N20k?

The man has no joy.

try and get your facts right before you talk. NFF gave dem 20k not Buhari
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by bbjummy: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
What will this giant card bring us after all? Resources wasters. A simple card would have done same undecided undecided
Many happy returns anyways
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Who the card help ?

When i make it, nah bursary things for all my villagers and church members..
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by LordAdam: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
efilefun:

smh some people just come online to post trash, firstly no credible newspaper reported the nonsense story except some hungry unknown blogs. Moreover will you give your kid who is less than 18 years millions Instead of something he can fall back on later in life
were the u23 players given same amount The way some people reason self Chaiii

So if your brother was part of the victorious U17 and was given N20,000, will you have the effrontery to spew this trash? If they were not given N20,000 each, what were they given?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
dabigwalls:
We are too given to vain splendour. I particularly like the amiable General but I really wish that he'd walk the talk. I see no difference between this and the many so called misappropriations attributed to GEJ.

THERE IS A JOB TO BE DONE. If it is too early to criticize, it is too early to feast. Let us do the job at hand and have a more fitting noise making event when the president turns 75.

Rome is burning....

My dear it is not too early to criticise. It's been over 6 months already. Magufuli of Tanzania has been in office for less than 100 days and his positive impact is already been felt. He is a perfect example of walking the talk. African countries don't have time, we can afford to crawl, we are centuries behind developed nations and those ones are not even walking or running, they are flying and we are here still moving at a snail pace. It's very unfortunate.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by nikz(f): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Address nigerians a lot is happening pls sir. No time to waste
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by HRich(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hope the card was not bought with the money collected from Dansuki
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by diva90: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday president Buhari, I love you, Nigerians love you
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Oh, so Buhari gave them NOTHING?

Now that's more gross than I thought.
delman88:

try and get your facts right before you talk. NFF gave dem 20k not Buhari
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Say that to yourself 20 thousand times, maybe you will believe it.
AfroKnight:

$20k actually
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Emir of Daura.

Long life and prosperity
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by amtaken(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
So they were given N20k because they are minors while Buhari has saved billions of dollars even for his grandchildren.

#smh for APshites.
efilefun:

smh some people just come online to post trash, firstly no credible newspaper reported the nonsense story except some hungry unknown blogs. Moreover will you give your kid who is less than 18 years millions Instead of something he can fall back on later in life
were the u23 players given same amount The way some people reason self Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.