Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose (2317 Views)

Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by expressglory: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress are working assiduously to remove him from office.

Fayose, however, says he’s ready for them, stressing that the people of Ekiti are with him in spite of the federal government’s plan to use the military panel to upturn his election.

In an interview with Vanguard, Fayose said: “Ekiti people gave me free mandate to govern them. I am the first person in Ekiti to be governor twice. I am the first Nigerian and Nigerian politician to defeat two incumbent governors at two different attempts.”
“I have records when they talk they say I wore particular type of cloth what is their business. The people that I govern are very happy with me whether I wear tattered clothes. They are hypocrites, they do something else in dark corners and another one in the open.”

“They made attempt to make my swearing in impossible but the people rose against them, the went to ensure I was impeached but the people rose against them, they made attempt to the Supreme Court to stop me they were stopped; they are at it again, they want to use military panel.
The international community, the Americans phoned to congratulate me personally and they wrote, it is on their website where they recommended Ekiti election for all elections in Nigeria, the conduct, the handling by the military. They recommended it for the 2015 elections.”

Furthermore, Fayose said he’s not afraid for his safety, hence the absence of security operatives in his convoy.

The governor said he has the protection of God, and as such, any government that tackles him will ultimately fail.

“My brother, forget that one! This year I am 55, I will be 56 next year. If I die today, I have five sons; they will do a big party. People will console them that your father lived an exemplary life, he was governor twice.”

“They will still move on and enjoy my wealth. Those things we fear most happen to us eventually. I am not a coward, life is not about how many years you live but what you stand to represent. Within or outside Ekiti, I don’t use siren.

I don’t carry policeman or DSS about, I don’t need them. If you come you are only wasting your time because I have nothing to hide, there is even no money for anybody to steal.”

“I stood to fight all through the eight years and as God would have it look, I left October 16, 2006, I came back October 16, 2014. That is instructive that God is with me. The very day the Buhari-administration faces me, his government will come down.

Any government that confronts me will come down, it will not stand the test of time. Why would you muscle everybody because we are opposed to you. I am in PDP and will never go to any other party.”

Fayose also made a snide remark at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, whom he described as having lost relevance in the scheme of things.

“I am Ayo Fayose, I was governor without a godfather, I was there for three and half years before Obasanjo took me out. I am back now but Obasanjo is an expired man today, and I am still making impacts.

He is expired, he goes to Aso Rock to go and beg every week, prostrating. How many times did Buhari visited him when he was president in Aso Rock? Buhari did not step Aso Rock throughout not even in Council of State meeting.”

Source:http://ynaija.com/ayo-fayose-olusegun-obasanjo-president-buhari-ekiti/
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by bluecircle470: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fayose! fayose! fayose! Hw many times i call u? U go soon meet ur Waterloo if u no respect ursef

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Gayigaskia(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ekiti people are doomed

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by hob(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fayose the talkative

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by divinehand2003(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fayose is one man that adds colour to this current dispensation. A lot of false prophecies or predictions spill out of his mouth day after day. Well , we are watching in 3D to see who gets the last laugh at the end.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by isan(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fayose i will see how far u can go

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by bigass123(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
This man talks too much... Talking too much isn't something good for a man talk the less a leader, a governor angry
Your mom certainly fed you parrot at your 3rd birthday. tongue
#FAYOSETHEPARROT lipsrsealed

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by expressglory: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
FTC now!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
this land is not for sale
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by kingofchess(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
dis fayose get mouth ehh

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by erunz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fayose the Oshokomole, one man squad, one man mopol, apc nightmare. No one can stop who God has blessed. Ride on

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by libertyfather(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
If I talk wailers will start raining insult better I wait till that time there insult will make no sense or wen they will not be able to wail again....but you Fayose!! I say I no wan talk make I leave that side

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Tolatutu: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
I love how Buhari keeps ignoring the nonentity grin

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by spako4(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Noisemaker

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Khd95(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
If wailing/lamentation can build bridges,fayose's would ve completed the 2nd niger bridge in 2weeksgringringrin

no concrete achievement in ekiti,all he does is wail on daily basis nd eat roasted corn on streets,is dat how to b a governor

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Talkative, the Buhari you predicted would die is celebrating his 73rd birthday.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Nellybii: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm
Fayose is just playing mind games. lol
Any analytical mind will clearly decipher his strategy of crying wolf to draw attention. He is clearly afraid and visibly shaken.
He knows that no one is after him. PMB doesn't have his time because he constitutes no relevance in the federal scheme of things. He presides over a state with almost zero contribution to Nigerian economy.A state with negligible IGR.Yet he makes so much noise. ANYONE that follows Fayose will be left alone when the chips are down.He attacks OBJ openly but goes to beg secretly. He claims OBJ is of no relevance and he is making impact lol, the Chairman of the world association of former presidents against a governor of a state in Nigeria. lol He claims to have no godfather but he used incumbent federal might to defeat an opposition sitting governor twice. OBJ installed him in 2006 and GEJ did in 2014. He claims to be PDP but has moved to every other party between 2006 and 2014. Only readmitted to PDP shortly before elections. Broke all party rules and all was waived for him. No thanks to Mr Anything goes (GEJ).
I must give it to him that he is an extremely smart politician that understands Nigerian Politics so well that he keys in at the right moment. One problem he has that is his potential downfall is that he doesn't know when to stop. Now he has started again. If care is not taken, he might break another record in Nigerian politics as the first governor to be impeached twice.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Aromas: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolatutu:
I love how Buhari keeps ignoring the nonentity grin
That is why Baba remain an Elder Statesman
On the issue of using military to uproot him, why he dey fear?

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Day169: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
..you know what they say about empty barrels? ..pride also goes before a fall!

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by sammyj: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
This Fat mouth attention seeking governor will never stop amazes me. By the time FG and the judiciary is done with him he will know who is expired !!! shocked angry

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by analyticalnayos: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Anybody attacking Fayose needs to be examined.Fayose is the only man in southern part of Nigeria who speaks without minding whose ox is gored.Fayose is my man.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Opinedecandid(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
He is already failing for considering to confront you.

Ride on, matter-of-factly Governor.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by festico: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
i just love this man

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by blazetitov: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lunatic of a Governor. SMH for Ekiti people.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by ticker(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
this man has not said anything to warrant all this insults.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by 400billionman: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nothing but the TRUTH..

Fayose my man.

He speak tha truf.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by Lanretoye(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ultimately,he will fall.

Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by richylee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
This man keep bailing himself with mouth.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by OLADD: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
bluecircle470:
Fayose! fayose! fayose! Hw many times i call u? U go soon meet ur Waterloo if u no respect ursef

Stop that nonsense! Is it you or Buhari that would instigate such waterloo? That was how you and other APC parrots predicted how Buhari would deal with Fayose when he assumed power but what is happening now?. Any further attempt by APC or Buhari to tackle Fayose would lead to the end of this administration. ONE WITH GOD IS MANY. Buhari should not bother to cage ordinary wind.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by OLADD: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gayigaskia:
Ekiti people are doomed

Ride on. Noisemaker. Even Buhari knows he's fighting a lost battle
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by bluecircle470: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
OLADD:

Stop that nonsense! Is it you or Buhari that would instigate such waterloo? That was how you and other APC parrots predicted how Buhari would deal with Fayose when he assumed power but what is happening now?. Any further attempt by APC or Buhari to tackle Fayose would lead to the end of this administration. ONE WITH GOD IS MANY. Buhari should not bother to cage ordinary wind.

Show a waiting attitude and let's see wot bcoms of ekitigate scandal.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Expired Man,Buhari Will Fail If He Confronts Me – Fayose by flokii: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
fayose d talkative...

vacancy dey o!... ur kponmo & meat cutting skill is needed ASAP. grin

Aregbesola Creates 31 Lcdas In Osun / Redistribute Oil Blocs Or Get Ready For More Attacks In N’delta – IYC / See Photos: Asaba Indegines Remember 1967 Asaba Massacre