Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) (39291 Views)

Sonia Ibrahim In Braless See-through Outfit - Her Sister, Juliet Ibrahim Reacts / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Bellony88(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
How many millions of vote do u think she won for her dad.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by yashedabai(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
booked

nw
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by davodyguy: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
experimentist:
na obama daughter I wan bleeps... Amin anyway sha

All join. All presidential love. But remember, Obama's got about one more year to stay in power, Buhari has 3.5years (+ 4 years second term) to go. So claim buhari cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by yashedabai(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
I thought they said hausas are naturally beautiful and they dont need make up
cheesy
Speechless3:

jealousy ko??
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by alaskido(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beautiful ladies. I wish I could marry one of them.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by experimentist: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
davodyguy:

All join. All presidential love. But remember, Obama's got about one more year to stay in power, Buhari has 3.5years (+ 4 years second term) to go. So claim buhari cheesy
mmm, forgez d presidency, na d congo sure pass cry
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by davodyguy: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
experimentist:
mmm, forgez d presidency, na d congo sure pass cry
May your dream come through in 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by experimentist: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bellony88:
How many millions of vote do u think she won for her dad.
about 59mills of diiick-vote and mayb.20m of puccy's
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bastards snapping pictures and people looking for what to eat-NO JOBS,FUEL TO BE INCREASED,ELECTRIC BILL TO BE INCREASED and we are feeding you people with the little we strive to make from what your father have subjected us to!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
How is this gonna affect the economy standard?
Mtcheeew useles post. So irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by experimentist: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
davodyguy:
May your dream come through in 2016
aminotu fi ata si obo grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by siddysax(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
with makeup all things all possible #AskIniEdo
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by gragraboy: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
jealousy grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by minwafor: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
For peace, equity and national integration and unity, please baba release Zahra for me to marry.

Even though I have no cow to give, my people can grow yam and I won't mind having you as an in-law.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by datigbogirl: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:

are you minding dem retards...d sister's hand even looks like she's bleaching....rubbush!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Old2020:
Very shameful that this useless thread made front page without a fuss yet a hefty news of the release of Nnamdi Kanu took hours yet even after it was moved the mod quickly move several unimportant news to the top to render it irrelevant. What a country yet you wonder why a segment of the country want out...because of wickedness and injustices like this. Shame on you guys!

You are a fool. So because of Nnamdi Kawu, Nairaland should shut their ears to every other news?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Old2020: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hadarms:

You are a fool. So because of Nnamdi Kawu, Nairaland should shut their ears to every other news?

I did not see the rage in your post when Shiite leader made front page. You little hypocritical twit!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
Its funny how this is coming from someone covered in face paint.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by badinfluence: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
If that's you on your profile pic.. you too fine to the talk like this na... ayam disappoint cry
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by anonimi: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
They obviously do not know that $$$$$$$$$$$$ is now a scarce thing for we country.
This na PHOTOCRAZY government we dey oh. embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2807132/dollar-scarcity-banks-cut-customers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191699_bc5fu8aevkci_jpeg7fd60ed9cdeded70e187b8a2c1fd9480
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Old2020:

I did not see the rage in your post when Shiite leader made front page. You little hypocritical twit!

It's because no shiite supporter ever thought as senseless as you did.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Dezzx(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
i thought only Shia muslims dress in black undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
omo baba's milk wey dem take produce dis childrens dey strong,clean and beautiful,enemies no go gree with me because of bad belle. seun i have founded a wife for you,forget vickyrotex,rokiatu and msglobalwonder wey no gree you rest
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
anonimi:
They obviously do not know that $$$$$$$$$$$$ is now a scarce thing for we country.
This na PHOTOCRAZY government we dey oh. embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2807132/dollar-scarcity-banks-cut-customers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191699_bc5fu8aevkci_jpeg7fd60ed9cdeded70e187b8a2c1fd9480

People should know you as a human being who is intelligent and normal first. Then being a Buhari/APC Hater should be secondary.

You shouldn't build your social media life around insulting And criticising ... There is more to life than APC/PDP....

I know say him go insult me... I cover myself with all the blood....
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by enginer050(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
dis zahra lips no be hier ooo
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by anonimi: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
People should know you as a human being who is intelligent and normal first. Then being a Buhari/APC Hater should be secondary.

You shouldn't build your social media life around insulting And criticising ... There is more to life than APC/PDP....

I know say him go insult me... I cover myself with all the blood....

Oga I take God beg you make you show me the insult inside my post wey you quote.
Thanks.
I am sure you are not a liar and will promptly show me the insult in my quoted post.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
Beautiful ladies kiss kiss

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/see-beautiful-photos-of-zahra-buhari.html

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Jobless fool.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by Dimmy20(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wetin concern ne abt d picture....dem dey craze ni.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by bbjummy: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless3:
They start making up practices at a very tender age say as early as birth. They call it "kwaliah or hado". By the time they are 7 yrs, they become experts in it. No mind them joor!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by jasperkrekre(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
wetin concern me with them.#Nonsense....make their father sha no Bleep Nigeria up....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by jaymony: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
MrKong:
"Jonah and The Forty Thieves"
......ur lazy fucking n hope lost father can never get close to the lowest man there...ur popcy stinks..likewise u...like father like son.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) by jaymony: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
......ur lazy fucking n hope lost father can never get close to the lowest man there...ur popcy stinks..likewise u...like father like son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos) / Beverly Osu's Mum & Brothers / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.