Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life (3341 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life by Tolexander: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I feel for you that @ 19 you are already getting your baptism of fire. I remember when I was a kid mum travelled and grandma with an uncle came to stay with us. Money was dropped for grandma for upkeeps but she and her son cornered the money.

I made my moves by selling pure water after school. I was able to take care of my siblings with nobody knowing how I got my money. Me and a friend ship bags of pure water on match days in the stadium saturdays and made money. We then brought that hand held machine for sealing pure water and went to printer and did our own logo.

Sundays me and the guy will be packaging all water for the week and used their deep freezer to store then. After school hours when all our competitors have ran out of cold water me and my guy hit the market and make a kill under few hours. I brought ending man got ps and had fun! My uncle latter discovered my secret and told he will tell my mother if I don't give him a piece of the action.

He's a crook of an uncle so got a small cut. My mother came back so I stopped. It took years before the secret leaked and she fears me till now cos of that. Most of the accidental business experience then are serving me so well now. Try to live life in your own terms.
strong and intelligent man!

On the bolded, AZ said something similar to it while talking about you last week. Not a gossip o! grin
Re: How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life by Chubhie: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Tolexander:
strong and intelligent man!

On the bolded, AZ said something similar to it while talking about you last week. Not a gossip o! grin
Tell AZ I called his digits before leaving but the network kept telling me the number I'm calling is hanging on a tree. Tell him it grieves my heart for missing to taunt him live when united lost out from champions league.
Re: How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life by Tolexander: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Chubhie:

Tell AZ I called his digits before leaving but the network kept telling me the I'm calling is hanging on a tree. Tell him it grieves my heart for missing to taunt him live when united lost out from champions league.
screen shot! I will show him!

Lol!

Re: How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life by Chubhie: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Tolexander:
screen shot! I will show him!

Lol!
LoL! He will understand. I tried calling him now not connecting. PM his new digits to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / Why Are You A Single Mum? / One Man To One Woman 'monogamy' Is Stu;pid - Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.