Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence (3410 Views)

12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / Is There A Boundary To Sexual Practices In Marriages? / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by freechuks05(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wByrjf1J1rs

Are you residing in Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states? Are you a victim of sexual and gender-based violence?

Do you know someone who is a victim? Are you in a domestic violence situation? You don’t have to die in silence. Violence against any person- man, woman and child - is an offence. So also violence in the home as is violence in the public. The Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) laws of both Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states prohibits all forms of violence against persons.

Furthermore the Disability Rights Law of Cross-River State prohibits violence against, discrimination and exclusion of persons with disability.

BE AWARE! BE EMPOWERED!! SAY NO TO SEXUAL & GENDER BASED VIOLENCE.

This message is powered by Project Alert on Violence Against Women with support from OSIWA.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by lasthero: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Noted.

What about violence against men?. Or men don’t get abused too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
H
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by youngreezy(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
As usual,it's always about women this women that,men can be raped,abused,killed and no one gives a fvck but just touch one woman and the whole world go come for your neck...men my advice to you?in everything you do, always put yourself first,enjoy your self before you think of any woman including ya mama and sisters because they'll always be provided for and protected...I don talk my own finish,name I go smoke igbo....

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Kingdollar28(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
wink

Men should be protected also...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by woleabayo(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
na only woman all the time?

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Brendaniel: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Adakintroy:
Men need to keep their aggression or masculinity to a great degree cus women will not throw away sexuality of feminity.

I have seen women reverse the order with sexuality. Its about winning for them. Men therefore Need to keep you cards tight. If women trick you to loose aggression or masculinity. Then possibly have no way dominance. Talk is their domain. No way you winning by making them see point. Its what they are psychological fighting dominating them via aggreession.

I tell you, that's the reason why I am voicing out for more men and boys advocacy groups to spring up that will defend the rights of men, how would a woman accuse a man of rape only to find out with evidence that it was a lie and then she claims emotional trauma and they let her go and the damage has been done to the man without any consequence, this is just one part, there are so many others even in marriages that men suffer and there are no laws made to protect the rights of men, you only hear "he is a man now" reason why some women don't pity men at all, some now even think men are like robots that don't feel anyhting.

If they are fighting for women's rights all the time as gender based rights without including men - then it's biased

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Adakintroy: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Men need to keep their aggression or masculinity to a great degree cus women will not throw away sexuality of feminity.

I have seen women reverse the order with sexuality. Its about winning for them. Men therefore Need to keep you cards tight. If women trick you to loose aggression or masculinity. Then possibly have no way dominance. Talk is their domain. No way you winning by making them see point. Its what they are psychological fighting dominating them via aggreession.
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Gbeng30(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Na only women this people are concerned about, what about men? There are many men out there that have been abuse, lies against, set up by many women out there...some men are facing the punishment of the crime they no nothing about due to the lies and cunning acts of women..

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Nobleou(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2022
They way men are maltreated, beaten and cheated upon by women in some homes is alarming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
freechuks05:

Are you residing in Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states? Are you a victim of sexual and gender-based violence?

Do you know someone who is a victim? Are you in a domestic violence situation? You don’t have to die in silence. Violence against any person- man, woman and child - is an offence. So also violence in the home as is violence in the public. The Violence Against Persons Prohibition (VAPP) laws of both Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states prohibits all forms of violence against persons.

Furthermore the Disability Rights Law of Cross-River State prohibits violence against, discrimination and exclusion of persons with disability.

This message is powered by Project Alert on Violence Against Women with support from OSIWA.

angry

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2022
freechuks05:

so u sayin we shod not slap or flog womens..correct?...bro how are they sopose to respet us then...YOU TELL US?(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by realstars: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Most of the victims are men.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by xeju: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Nobleou:
They way men are maltreated, beaten and cheated upon by women in some homes is alarming
Y not start an organisation for men who are abused
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by tianshie(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2022
freechuks05:

Do you know of any kind of protection---like this---for women in Rivers State?
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Horus(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2022
The Governor emphatically warned that no offender would go unpunished, saying that rape, domestic violence and child abuse
are crimes and must be treated as such.

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by realstars: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2022
realstars:
Ok
But most victims are men.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Nobleou(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
xeju:

Y not start an organisation for men who are abused
I'm launching a campaign soon

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by IamMobisola(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
It’s now clear why countries insist Nigerians must write an English test before they can be allowed to study or work in their countries.
Just see how the daft commenters above me and also the ones that will comment below me are showing their incomprehensible abilities

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by MNDY(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

I tell you, that's the reason why I am voicing out for more men and boys advocacy groups to spring up that will defend the rights of men, how would a woman accuse a man of rape only to find out with evidence that it was a lie and then she claims emotional trauma and they let her go and the damage has been done to the man without any consequence, this is just one part, there are so many others even in marriages that men suffer and there are no laws made to protect the rights of men, you only hear "he is a man now" reason why some women don't pity men at all, some now even think men are like robots that don't feel anyhting.

If they are fighting for women's rights all the time as gender based rights without including men - then it's biased

Men must never let their guards down and always be ready to pursue anything to a logical conclusion as it relates to our interpersonal affairs with women when you know they want to play the woman card on you as a man. Many men are innocently suffering in the hands of that gender. If her mouth and manipulation especially (which they are very notorious for) wants to put you in trouble, better be very smart as a man.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by altteemy: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Understanding consent.
Know this and know peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwvrxVavnQ
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by Natbrowny: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
For the sexual violence of Pedophilia. I finally found a cure. It works just fine..

Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by shimolv: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
The FIDA team are doing so much about violence on women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18SAPs8htdw
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by silvermist(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
A lot of men go through domestic violence, starting from childhood as boys to their adult lives, but the whole anti-violence campaign is for the women only.

This is very biased and unfair, which is why a lot of women have leverage on that privilege and lie against men for rape, domestic violence crimes etc.

The men folk need to start a campaign that speaks against the injustices they go through in the society. If there's such cause out there, I'll gladly join and support our sons, brothers and husbands.

I stand for humanity.
Re: Say No To Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Project Alert On Violence by HappyHourGroup: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
silvermist:
A lot of men go through domestic violence, starting from childhood as boys to their adult lives, but the whole anti-violence campaign is for the women only.

This is very biased and unfair, which is why a lot of women have leverage on that privilege and lie against men for rape, domestic violence crimes etc.

The men folk need to start a campaign that speaks against the injustices they go through in the society. If there's such cause out there, I'll gladly join and support our sons, brothers and husbands.

I stand for humanity.
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Help My Friend Wife To Zip Her Cloth Zip From Behind / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. / Delta Marriage Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.