Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory (8118 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / Appeal Court Upholds Election Of Ortom, Benue Governor / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by donholy28(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
because he's one of their APC criminals
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by MrPedro: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
[big]Call 08105257797 today for your Wordpress site[/big]
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by ican2020: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Can we still trust Nigeria judges?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by klax(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
APC you just can't stop making me to laugh but I'm so sure the laugh I'm laughing is to your destruction soon very soon because this party(apc) annoys me too much with passion. So WIke election is fraud but Amosun victory was saint isn't

You are busy rigging, stealing, cloning and manipulating election everywhere but to get stable power, good road, balance economy, employment and security does not natter but to be scuffling election results and fake court of appeal judgment is what you are busy doing. Nice one

Boko haram, Biafra, Fulani Millita, MEND now is Shiite or Shit next ISIS yet busy running around to turn Nigeria to single party and started semi communist reign of terror in Nigeria by the way APC si you are still believing Nigeria will still keep on existing in the nearest 4 years with the way your president is behaving Hhhmmm great question.

No doubt it Nigeria will regret voting APC to power I knew PDP fumble and I repeat again APC was a very wrong option a serious Red Flag in Nigeria history just keep watching the satanic party in action they are meant to doom Nigeria sent from the kingdom of darkness with witchcraft broom and people fell for it. Pls is Nigeria now better or worst pls a sane man should answer that question and not apc dogs and baboons plsss.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by kings09(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
I came 2 read comments n d match of e-wrestlers
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by klax(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Really disappointed in APC I was expecting them to tutor PDP how to govern for PDP to learn from them but instead as a matter of fact apc is the worst honestly, pdp are not learning anything from apc government at all.

I expect the lunatics called apc to just at least do one of those things pdp could not do either given Nigeria constant electricity or good road or good economy plan or better security or good infrastructures but unfortunately apc score Zero a bloody failure. Nothing nothing and absolutely nothing a total mess government from useless party nothing to learn from them than failure and excuses shame on you in million way.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by bashydemy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
mictima:
Everything and anything has to be in support of APC now, I guess.
Wait what do you expect in Ogun state with peaceful election... Also you never say anything concerning Buruji Kasahmu wining in appeal court or is he also APC?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Amosun’s Victory by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na only apc election court dey uphold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Corruption Is This? This Country Is Finished! / Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos / Dapo Abiodun: SAPZ Will Push Ogun Industrialization Agenda To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.