Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

THE KINGDOM MINDEST - Breaking Your Own Record! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE KINGDOM MINDEST - Breaking Your Own Record! (539 Views)

The Kingdom Brethren (Daily Nuggets) / Winners Chapel Set To Break Own Record: Begins Construction Of 100,000-seater Ca / Shaolin Monk Walks On Water For 125 Meters, Breaking Own Record (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE KINGDOM MINDEST - Breaking Your Own Record! by godman01(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
There are aspirations, dreams and goals we all strive to achieve in the journey of life but have you thought about breaking your record when such goals and dreams has been accomplished.

Unfortunately, breaking our records in different areas of life is one of the most difficult things to do and not to do it just once but again and again. It is quite easy to reach a particular level, feel secured and probably unknowingly settles there because we now feel much comfortable. It’s much easier to become successful in a particular area of life, but maintaining the success is the difficult part and breaking your own personal record is the big part of maintaining your success. It is harder to be rich than to be poor. To be poor, just do nothing but to become rich, then you have to keep breaking your record.

There’s no need to start to compare or compete with anybody’s success. That’s a total waste of time. We all have our paths in life and they will probably not be similar nor be the same. Not even the finger prints of the over 7 billion of people on earth has never crossed, then is it too hard for us to believe that God has separate, unique and individual purposes for our life and how it will be accomplished. Paul said in 2 Cor. 10:12-13 “We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.”

Life is always in stages. There was a time we were primary or secondary school, some of us are in University now and some are already working presently. At every stage of our life, we kept looking forward to the next phase. That’s the attitude that must be kept rolling. For some ladies, getting married is all there is for them and that settles it. Dream beyond the average life; don’t settle for less or to live the mediocre life. God has in plans for your life, great and mighty things than you’ve accomplished now. Are you going to cooperate with Him to break your current record? It is not about competing with anybody but seeking to be the best God wants you to be at every point and stage of your life.

We must decide to be like Apostle Paul when he said in Phil. 3:12-14 “I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.”

We must never get to a point in life where we think we are done, and we’ve got it made. No, God isn’t done with you yet; He still has so much in store that your mind has never imagined. Seek Him more and He will lead you right into what is next for you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Unique About The Winner's Family / 2016 Prophecies: Taking Advantages Of Our Gullibility / The Power Of Togetherness: Christians & Muslims Work Together Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.