Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. (17604 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Koolking(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2015
PDP is becoming jittery. The bigwigs of that opposition party is going down like earthquake threatening site. They massively enriched themselves with national treasures under GEJ. Posterity will never forgive them.

I am dead surprised no APC (former PDP members) has been fingered in this current #DasukiScandal. I support the cleansing intoto
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Utchman1: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Call it media trial or whatever. It is only a matter of time and all of you will be put in jail to rot.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by dammytosh: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Koolking:
PDP is becoming jittery. The bigwigs of that opposition party is going down like earthquake threatening site. They massively enriched themselves with national treasures under GEJ. Posterity will never forgive them.

I am dead surprised no APC (former PDP members) has been fingered in this current #DasukiScandal. I support the cleansing intoto

Saraki was said to collect bribe for senators when he discovered one of the disbursement.

By the time they invite Okonjo and CBN Gov.

Their own will be version
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
PDP should just organize itself and prepare for judicial process instead of accusing EFCC and Buhari for the monumental corruption and impunity it subjected Nigerians to.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by fortune1968: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
this is a complete silly talk . is pdp now saying dt media should not report anything going on in d country ?was 2015 election media election dt dokpesi claimed to have received 2.1b for publicity ?why is metuh himself talking through media now .is d accusation against him media accusation ? all the thieves must return our money !
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by feaworaoja007: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

Is it true that you lot squandered and looted our treasury??

These asssholes didnt come out to address us on how they shared and bastardized our funds we entrusted with them. Look at these idiots talking about 'media trails' as if we don't deserve to know whats happening. I don't want to vex, its TGIF today, I won't let some common criminals spoil my day.

[size=14pt]Bloody wailers.[/size]
i'd. Rather be a Wailer than a Zombie like you!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
If PDP thinks this is media trial, Nurse Metuh shouldn't honour his invitation from the EFCC when it's issued.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Dee60: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
It seems OLisa and is SA are the only ones left in PDP!
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by PassingShot(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
[size=15pt]If you want to know how irrelevant PDP has become or how much it is hated by Nigerians, go check their tweets and the kind of replies they get on Twitter[/size].

I wont say more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Geniro: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
PassingShot:
If you want to know how irrelevant PDP has become or how much it is hated by Nigerians, go check their tweets and the kind of replies they get on Twitter.

I wont say more.

You mean replies from fellow zombies like you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
zico530:
APC still acting as if they are in opposition.
Yes they are still in opposition. In opposition against the culture of corruption and mindless luncacy in governance, and the complacency with which Nigerians have come to accept it. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by skare: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
EFCC,are they fighting this corruption war for Nigerians or for APC? Just curious.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by luvinhubby(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
If u want to change the world ,do it while u are still a bachelor cos if married u can't even change a TV channel.
Listening to wife is like reading the terms and conditions of website, u understand nothing yet u agreed at d end.
Chess is d only game in the world that reflect the status of d husband, the poor king can only take a step at a time while d queen can do watever she likes.
All men are brave, horror movies don't scare em but just 5 missed call from wifey... Surely does.

True true you no well.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Metuh should at least be more tactical. What is media trial? Is it a crime for media to report event? I think he should be focus on whatever allegation against him and stop dragging PDP into the mud.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=41096444]I'm telling you. Sometimes I think APC are the ones in opposi]
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm telling you. Sometimes I think APC are the ones in opposition.
wait a sec.
It's either u'r confused or u r deluded.
Was this Press Release statements made by APC?
Cant u comprehend this is btw EFCC nd PDP?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
So Buhari actually collected the two SUVs from a well wisher (Dasuki) after he had received his monetized benefits from SGF.

Wonders shall never end. See how deceptive all APC sycophants have become in defending Buhari without knowing the man committed double dealing and betrayal.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by ajebuter(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2015
PDP and APC

Which one is better?

PDP are thieves and treasury looters

APC be great-grand-father of lying and stealing

In fact, APC can lie pass devil

So, none is better

So, to both of them:

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by ipreach: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
criminalmindz:
SO BUGGARI REALLY ATE THE YAM. BUHARI IS CORRUPT, HE BENEFITED FROM THE ARMS DEAL, HE SHOULD HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE HIMSELF AND CLEAR HIS NAME...

You are vertex wicked by saying that Buhari should hold a press confer to clear his me.

do you want him to collapse while talking?

It is a shame though that Buhari has stayed in OFFICE for seven months without Media Chat.

it is a shame that he cannot without the press rather he want to stop Nigerians from saying their mind on social Media with the threat of two years jail term and million naira

I watching the CHANGE crusaders

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Sheyitee: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Check my signature to see more info about each software …………

AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by braine(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
feaworaoja007:
i'd. Rather be a Wailer than a Zombie like you!

Well, thats your bad. wink
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by feaworaoja007: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

Well, thats your bad. wink
ur wn bad! Zombie
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by G1gbolahan: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm telling you. Sometimes I think APC are the ones in opposition.
If you all are not aware... This is a PDP statement in response to EFCC... APC has not even been involved in this. So tell us how APC is still acting like the opposition from this please?
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by G1gbolahan: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
PDP and the remaining sponsors of corruption must think that by trying to soil Buhari's name, this fight will not continue. Anti-corruption is here to stay. We expected corruption to fight back in the first place and we are not surprised.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by braine(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
feaworaoja007:
ur wn bad! Zombie

Okay. Bye now.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Splashme: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari is one secret thief[/size]
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
All the accused persons are ONLY guilty in the pages of newspaper and in the media court of law. APC should get down to work. They are no longer the opposition party.

This press release has ultimately cleared the air that all statutory benefits for the former heads of state are coordinated by the office of the secretary to the federal government and not through the office of NSA. So why should PMB agree to collect SUV from Dasuki when NSA office is not mandated to give statutory benefits to former heads of state

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by texazzpete(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
These people are complaining about 'media trial' as if they don't know they are even lucky to be treated so generously.

Ideally, these people should have been made to undergo trial by combat.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Scarface22(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ignoramus, listen to yourself. U left the main case to be addressed and u re talking trash. Is your saintly president meant to take money and cars from the office of the NSA even if that's their benefits? What's the office of the secretary to federal government for as stated by metuh in the statement. Please read again coz u re missing the point.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by Scarface22(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
themilanway:
They should their stinking mouth up.Media trial and Dokpesi was just grganted bail?Media trial Dasuki,Yuguda and co are still cooling their heels in detention?

Metuh should get ready to tell us how much he got out of the armsgate.

Useless and greedy set of people

Ignoramus, listen to yourself. U left the main case to be addressed and u re talking trash. Is your saintly president meant to take money and cars from the office of the NSA even if that's their benefits? What's the office of the secretary to federal government for as stated by metuh in the statement. Please read again coz u re missing the point.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by sublimes: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Will this probe put fuel in my car? Imagine I've been on the queue to get fuel since 8am and up till now.
Re: PDP Releases Statement On EFCC's Media Trial. by ngoziama: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
themilanway:
They should their stinking mouth up.Media trial and Dokpesi was just grganted bail?Media trial Dasuki,Yuguda and co are still cooling their heels in detention?

Metuh should get ready to tell us how much he got out of the armsgate.

Useless and greedy set of people

So u think your vampire like mouth is clean.leave metuh alone.apc is a wicked party. Heartless set of human beings. APC MUST GO.WE ARE TIRED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / Dino Melaye Hosts Ali Ahmadu, 6-Year-Old Boko Haram Victim / Nnamani Restates Support For Tinubu, Hosts Campaign Council Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.