Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP (924 Views)

#2015inreview: Top 15 PDP Hate Quotes Against Buhari. / List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by Jogba(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
1. “Buhari will die before the Election”
– Ayo Fayose.

2. “Buhari is brain dead”
– Patience Jonathan.

3. “If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard”
– Doyin Okupe.

4. “Mark my words, It will not happen for
Buhari to rule Nigeria”
– Doyin Okupe.

5. “If APC wins, I will go on exile”
– Bode George.

6. “Buhari can never win in Yoruba land” –Gani Adams.

7. “Jonathan will shock APC with defeat”
–FFK.

8. “If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire”
– Asari Dokubo.

9. “We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win”
– Fasehun.

10. “I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state”
– Mimiko.

11. “We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan”
– Afenifere

12. “Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West”
– Yinka Odumakin.

13. “Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my
mother”
– Fayose.

14.” Jonathan already has Lagos votes”
–Musiliu Obanikoro.

15. “Anybody that come and tell you change, stone that person. Anybody that come and tell you he will change, stone that person”
–Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by Solowande(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
is buhari not proving dem right by saving us frm frypan to fire? buhari too dull.
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by Andyg: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chaiii PDP!!!
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by AfonSales(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bro campaigns are over, besides, the ABC also said so many bad things about the PDP and Gej. The current administration needs to be focus and try to deliver it's campaign promises. Stop this childish rants.
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by omooba969(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by LordAdam: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Whether you guys accept it or not, number 2 is FACT.

Number 10 is a PROPHECY.

PEJ get am for mouth.

-Lord
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by omooba969(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Solowande:
is buhari not proving dem right by saving us frm frypan to fire? buhari too dull.

You are supposed to be in the romance section. undecided

You are still waiting for PMB to save you...'from what? You better start to task your brain & let not PMB be the excuse for your laziness. cool
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by Solowande(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
omooba969:

You are supposed to be in the romance section. undecided

You are still waiting for PMB to save you...'from what? You better start to task your brain & let not PMB be the excuse for your laziness. cool
I know say na ur oga na make u dey support am, family of dullards
Re: 15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Solowande:
I know say na ur oga na make u dey support am, family of dullards

grin very funny!

No love lost bro. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PM,Commonwealth Of Dominica Backs Away From Ex-oil Minister Alison-Maduekwe / 45 Amazing Facts About Earth / A Nairalander's Xmas Message To All Nairalanders Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.