Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election (1115 Views)

15 Hate Quotes Against Pres Muhammadu Buhari By The PDP / #2015inreview: Top 15 PDP Hate Quotes Against Buhari. / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2015
-Buhari will die before the Election- Ayo
Fayose

-Buhari is brain dead - Patient Jonathan

-If APC survives till October 2014,call me
a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

-Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin
Okupe.

-If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode
George.

-Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. -
Gani Adams.

-Jonathan will shock APC with defeat.
FFK

-If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria
on fire. -Asari Dokubo.

-We instigated the 6 weeks
postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

-I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan
in Ondo state. - Mimiko

-We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere

-Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -Yinka Odumakin.

-Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my
mother. -Fayose

-Jonathan already has Lagos votes.-
Obanikoro.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Anyone against Jonathan is against the God of the Israelite : " The HELL gate keeper Pastor " ( I no kuku mention person name )

I don't want to serve my husband food in Jail : PEJ

GEJ his ordained by GOD and he did not have rival : CAN corrupt wings headed by the bling bling man of satan.

GEJ loves Yoruba more than any president ever : League of rogues Oba of Yorubaland headed by the must corrupt KING of our time, late Sijuade Oni of IFE.

@ OP, you be bad guy, you purposely created this thread to cutter shot the BP of anti-Sai baba association of NL. Mogidi, temitemi1,chukwudi44 and others make we laugh small.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by madjnr: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol those morons

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Demmocrats(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2015
When God says yes no man can say NO

Who God has blessed NO man can curse.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by kayboy4y(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2015
And some of them are quarter to death now...infact some are dead already...others docked....some are not settled yet(Fayose)...and Baba is getting more momentum...irony of life...
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by tuniski: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2015
It should have read 'Some Campaign Slogans of 2015'. Baba is on the hot seat let him deliver on promise and stop campaigning in governance he has 7/8 remaining of his tenure. Chanji is a scam.
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by neolboy(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2015
#Op thewailers have moved forward from it so u should also move forward
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Ahzyz(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2015
He is now our president,

My case rest.
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by arcis: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2015
tuniski:
It should have read 'Some Campaign Slogans of 2015'. Baba is on the hot seat let him deliver on promise and stop campaigning in governance he has 7/8 remaining of his tenure. Chanji is a scam.

Keep wailing. ....
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by boboLIL(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2015
missing dat man of peace, GEJ
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by boboLIL(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
arcis:

Keep wailing. ....
truth is bitter.. Oya keep lying and barking
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by malton: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Who God has blessed, no man can curse!
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2015
arcis:

Keep wailing. ....

leave dat guy. He is a confirm wailer
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2015
boboLIL:
truth is bitter.. Oya keep lying and barking

very bitter, bt its jst d truth
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2015
boboLIL:
missing dat man of peace, GEJ

which peace... Mtchewww
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by bettercreature(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Gani Adams......OPC has 6 million member,jonathan will ganner 10million votes from south-west

After 2 weeks,jonathan paid him 5 billion naira couple with pipe line contract
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by PRYCE(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
These comments are still valid!
Re: List Of Some Hateful Quotes Against Buhari Before The Election by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
PRYCE:
These comments are still valid!

yeah dey ar?

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of President Muhammadu Buhari Ministers And Their Porfolios / Biafra: 5 Igbos Killed For Failing To Recite Quran... / Top 6 Lies Of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari Used To Win Election (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.