Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers (845 Views)

Bbnaija: Efe Gives Out 100k To Loyal Fan / Runtown Gives Away N1million At One Night Only / Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by MenaNathsBlog(f): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Linda ikeji is giving away N1million this Christmas. N100k each to 5 of her loyal readers and the remaining N500k will be shared N20k each to 25 people.. Checkout what she wrote below...

"So, I am giving away N1million this Christmas. N100k each to five of the best and most consistent commenters on LIB - our most loyal readers... and the remaining N500k will be shared N20k times 25 people...you guys can also tell me who you think deserves that.

Christmas is next Friday so I need to start disbursing money from this weekend. Please help me choose. Of course my darlings Bonario and Onyx Godwin are getting N100k guaranteed! :-)"

http://menanath..com.ng/2015/12/bossladymode-linda-ikeji-is-giving-away.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by xpac01(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm, thank God I don't read her blogs. Another Dasukigate recipients loading... cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by Solowande(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hope uncle seun dey c wetin he mate dey do with money? all he know hw to do best is reminding us of rule number 9 and baning.... LOL. pls o mod na joke i dey o, nor report me to oga.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by eleko1: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
hope it is not part of Dasuki loot?I kuku trust her.*Run to collect mine b4 dasuki mention my name/make dat EFCC one eye eagle Vickyrotex nor catch me*Waka out
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by celebgists(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Giving back to the community hmmmm nice.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by Pheals(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cough..... Bro seun u nko because I no dey go lib so special things!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by Tolupage(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Looks like Linda wanna share some of the Dasuki funds.., anyway I no mind, make l collect my share.

P.S: Seun Nairalanders are also expecting this kinda awoof ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Giving Away N1million This Christmas To Loyal Readers by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
eleko1:
hope it is not part of Dasuki loot?I kuku trust her.*Run to collect mine b4 dasuki mention my name/make dat EFCC one eye eagle Vickyrotex nor catch me*Waka out

I've got my eyes on you angry You wanna go to prison? angry

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner's Secret Hobby Revealed (photos) / (PHOTOS) Actor Mike Ezuronye Shares Powerful Message About Fake Friends / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Toolz & Tunde’s Wedding As She Prays For The Newly Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.