Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch (11442 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / Bbnaija: Camera Man Mistakenly Shows Bigbrother's Face On Tv / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Maximum83: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
The maiden edition of TecnoOwnTheStage is on Africa Magic.
The show is a new innovation promoting amateur singing talents via a karaoke competition that is fresh and exciting. The competition drew 15 contestants from Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania with M.I, Yemi Alade and Bien of Sauti Sol as judges while Uti and Vimbai host the show.

#TecnoOwnTheStage like most new reality show, unleashes freshness in every episode with a crescendo that is yet to unfold on the grand finale for both audience and viewers of the show.

There’s room for improvement
It’s a new show with a different kind of contest, there are bound to be some hiccups but with the solid backing of a leading brand like TECNO Mobile on a world class cable TV platform, one can only imagine what the next season will hold.
Catch them raw

There are no training academies and certainly no voice coaches-it is karaoke competition. Only the best and most experienced contestants will make the audience and fans sing along to our favourite songs just like in karaoke bars and candle light dinners.

The judges bearing down their experience and talent will sift through the bunch to bring out the shows best of the best.
The trick is simple, the lucky contestant must have the ability to capture live audience with their voice, diction and stage presence.
TecnoOwnTheStage is a singing competition, different from the rest

TECNO Mobile is lauded for pushing innovation and curating world class customer experience in markets hence the drive to make #TECNOOwnTheStage the most sensational television show in Africa…
“At TECNO we continuously strive for greatness. Our products have grown across Africa, a testament to our drive for perfection, success and harnessing the best in the markets we operate in. The TecnoOwnTheStage competition is simply in furtherance of this fact.” – Mr. Oye Akideinde General Manager, Mobile Apps, TECNO Mobile

#TecnoOwnTheStage is definitely heralding newness to reality shows in Africa and attracting new crop of reality show lovers, deepening the TV and entertainment industry in Africa.

Who’s cashing- in on the $25000.00 Jackpot?
Everyone is eager to find out, stay tuned…
Tune in to Africa Magic (DSTV 151) next Sunday at 19:00 CAT to watch episode 5 of #TECNOOwnTheStage you can also watch past episodes on Youtube also, ff @tecnoowndstage for exciting weekly competitions.

How do you guys see the tecnoownthestage? If you are not watching it, you are missing

Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Orator2383: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
The show was really exciting. I love the gut that performed Africa rapper number 1. He's simply amazing
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Orator2383: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Maximum83: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
$25000.00?
That's huge
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Maximum83: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
daphid25:
$25000.00?
That's huge
plus recording deal and phantom 5 smartphone
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maximum83:
Wow, just laik that
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Maximum83: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Don't miss the show this weekend
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Boluu: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
I SWEAR i love him too
Orator2383:
The show was really exciting. I love the gut that performed Africa rapper number 1. He's simply amazing
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Boluu: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2015
this is tooo much
Maximum83:
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Boluu: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2015
lol,, ok i wont
Maximum83:
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Femikutti: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol
Maximum83:
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Femikutti: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Nothing is much about it naw
Boluu:
this is tooo much
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Femikutti: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Just like what? Do you think it is easy?
daphid25:

Wow, just laik that
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Femikutti: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2015
All this love you people are sharing, Dia is God ooo
Boluu:
I SWEAR i love him too
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Orator2383: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2015
I won't miss today show walai. Repping naija
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Orator2383: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Femikutti:
All this love you people are sharing, Dia is God ooo
hahaha you never forget ur ist lady
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by snehgang: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Orator2383:
thank you...
thought it was just me
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by snehgang: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
i don't even the recording deal abeg gimme the phantom grin
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Femikutti:
Just like what? Do you think it is easy?
No be only to sing?
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 21, 2015
daphid25:

No be only to sing?
u think it easy to sing?
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2015
silvermania:
u think it easy to sing?
Its easy to sing if you have a good voice
Na to compose song hard pass undecided
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
daphid25:

not just a good voice, a rich one too, yea you right, dats where gift comes to play it never easy to compose a song, have been wrting a song for two months now. But most Nigerian artists dont take their time to compose for dat long dsts why we have rubbish everywhere
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Yorubago(f): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
OP, What will give me the $25,000
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2015
silvermania:
not just a good voice, a rich one too, yea you right, dats where gift comes to play it never easy to compose a song, have been wrting a song for two months now. But most Nigerian artists dont take their time to compose for dat long dsts why we have rubbish everywhere
Lol, thats true about Nigerian artists
That's why most of them covered Adele's Hello, they just can't compose something sensible of their own
Enjoying Tecno own the stage tho
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2015
daphid25:

Lol, thats true about Nigerian artists
That's why most of them covered Adele's Hello, they just can't compose something sensible of their own
Enjoying Tecno own the stage tho
yea, about techno own the stage, I wanted to go for the auditions but there requirements was too much for me at that moment, like visas and co
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
silvermania:
yea, about techno own the stage, I wanted to go for the auditions but there requirements was too much for me at that moment, like visas and co
Visa keh, that's strange
But the price is huge sha according to what i read
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
daphid25:

Visa keh, that's strange
But the price is huge sha according to what i read
yea,
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by snehgang: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
daphid25:

lol
go win the phantom 5 na
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by daphid25(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
snehgang:

lol
go win the phantom 5 na
If i get the opportunity grin
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by snehgang: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
daphid25:

If i get the opportunity grin
na you talk say it easy to win na
Re: The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch by Orator2383: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
If you missed the last Sunday episode 6, check youtube for tecno ownthestage episode 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? / Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actor OR Actress | See Full Guide Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.