Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 (1007 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) / New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wida Na!

Greetings my people,
Wanna present to yall the video I shot for a client(s) using an iPhone.

Few months back I was on the homepage of this prestigious website with the video of a song I did using a samsung galaxy s4 phone -www.nairaland.com/2358343/see-music-video-shot-edited/1

And now, I shot for '3Geez' a young crew of acts on a song in which I was featured. This video was shot on sunday afternoon and edited between monday and wednesday before been uploaded today. Editing was done using mobile and my laptop (adobe premier pro). Didn't use after effects based on say na 'viral' and them pay me 'small cash'...tongue

Please watch and rate me on how good or bad I was with the shooting and editing.

Cc : seun lalasticlala ishilove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6WwIg36_Y
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by vizkiz: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
andyblaze don dey get sense small small oh. I am proud of you sha smiley
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by zyzx(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm........*sigh*
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:
andyblaze don dey get sense small small oh. I am proud of you sha smiley

loool waka! Ha fa na
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by vizkiz: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

loool waka! Ha fa na

I dey bros, who be the girl whey change you like this Uh? cheesy
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by sikirus81(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
guy u try
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:

I dey bros, who be the girl whey change you like this Uh? cheesy

Her name na emmanuella tongue
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by vizkiz: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

Her name na emmanuella tongue

shey she dey nairaland?
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:

shey she dey nairaland?

Yes ooo....abeg mention some cool peeps here make dem view
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
sikirus81:
guy u try
Thanks my bro
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Watch...
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin The video is so funny. Abeg, Andyblaze, which of the boys be you there? cheesy
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by ellahzy(f): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
tongue
Re: Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander Using Iphone5 by Andyblaze: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
grin grin grin The video is so funny. Abeg, Andyblaze, which of the boys be you there? cheesy

Lool u suppose know which be me na tongue

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Controversial ‘Jesus’ Appears In Ghana / Manslaughter: Court Sentence Nollywood Star Ibinabo / Denrele Edun’s Alleged Gay Friend Releases Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.