Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago (5622 Views)

Remember Michael Jackson's Girlfriend In His Thriller Video? See How She Looks 3 / Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Little Boy Dances Michael Jackson's Thriller Moves, Amazes Social Media User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by winkmart: 7:59am On May 23, 2017
Her name is Ola Ray. She acted as the girlfriend of Michael Jackson in his legendary music video, Thriller. Recent photos of the 56-year-old woman show that she's aged so well and doesn't look much her age. But one thing very obvious is her skin-colour change, she also seems to have worked on that just like the late Legend.

More photos after the cut:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-UczOMB-QgEI/WSPFr8XNGuI/AAAAAAAMdwI/42LKg1xmYNMjqarqsOLGnUQlzp5IJkZBACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-wuYrihUVqtg/WSPGQf62STI/AAAAAAAMdwQ/js5f7zoBTyodApJ93NfkiYjZz39bcF6kwCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-g-KE7jtWI0s/WSPGQUtWFtI/AAAAAAAMdwU/lz4w5IRR0qUbvSwWAZ_oF1-H2zp3U1rHgCLcB/s400/2a.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/check-out-photos-of-woman-in-michael.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by LatestAmebo: 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2017
O boy, see as Micheal's bleaching influence has rubbed off on Ola Ray even from beyond the grave...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by phlamesG: 8:10am On May 23, 2017
How is this news? bikonu

Odiegwu undecided

Bia op are you sure you're alright?

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by bewla(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2017
I for c
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by BlackDBagba: 8:19am On May 23, 2017
Low self esteem....Black girls you are beautiful! smiley
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:28am On May 23, 2017
Age and Hypo has caught up! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Mrop(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2017
hmmm dis op I no bliv u
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Sugarcious(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
Beauty fades surely. Same goes to all those girls A.K.A vixens.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
The Thriller video redefined musical videos smiley
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Margy: 10:50am On May 23, 2017
She looks uogliy now, i expected to see something natural and beauriful grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Lagbaja01(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2017
black don't crack...it's a pity you bleached and now you have cracked!
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by toygod2: 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
Is she dead ni or why is this a news. Lol
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by makydebbie(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
Lagbaja01:
black don't crack...it's a pity you bleached and now you have cracked!
Don't mind them, they won't learn.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Olibboy: 7:10pm On May 23, 2017
You're still alive Still that nigga Nigga you survived You still getting bigger nigga Living the life Vanilla wafers In a villa Illest nigga alive Michael Jackson's, Thriller
CC: JAYZ
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Teedawg: 9:46pm On May 23, 2017
Michael never bleached he had a skin diseases that left patches on him the only way he could get rid of it was to infect his whole skin with the disease that made him pale white as a ghost if you think I'm lying tell me why with all the advanced bleaching cream no one has attained mj's paleness he is even whiter than the whites. the disease is hereditary his sister Janet also has it and she says she's bleaching that's her own way of tackling the diseases to and compare them both and you'll see the difference between bleaching and sickness.. quote me when you have facts.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by ijaycecy(f): 9:54pm On May 23, 2017
Teedawg:
Michael never bleached he had a skin diseases that left patches on him the only way he could get rid of it was to infect his whole skin with the disease that made him pale white as a ghost if you think I'm lying tell me why with all the advanced bleaching cream no one has attained mj's paleness he is even whiter than the whites. the disease is hereditary his sister Janet also has it and she says she's bleaching that's her own way of tackling the diseases to and compare them both and you'll see the difference between bleaching and sickness.. quote me when you have facts.
He suffered from vitiligo.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by Teedawg: 9:56pm On May 23, 2017
ijaycecy:
He suffered from vitiligo.
yessur..
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by lugoeke(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2017
http://cashyooo.com/?taskid=10360

See more captivating pics of them
Re: New Photos Of The Woman In Michael Jackson's Thriller Video, Shot 35 Years Ago by SolexxBarry(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2017
Nice one,35yrs ago no be joke

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event / See Pictures Of Lady With Biggest Boobs #bbn Season5 Housemate Dorathy Bachor / Nigerian Entertainers Unite Against Untimely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.