Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What's Really The Beaf Between These Two Great Nations? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Really The Beaf Between These Two Great Nations? (639 Views)

The Cheating Spouse - What Really Should Be Done Or Not Done? / Is Marriage Really The Answer? / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Really The Beaf Between These Two Great Nations? by naijamomdiary(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm gradually getting depressed and frustrated, no husband, no job and worst of I still live with my overbearing mother blurted my friend.

Chidinma is a graduate from one of the universities in the UK, from a well to do family and pretty intelligent. Chidinma fell in love with a yoruba dude while studying in Manchester and they both agreed to get married right after their service year but to her utmost surprise her father kicked against the marriage and it never saw the light of the day, what were his reasons for not accepting the young yoruba guy to marry his igbo daughter?

He simply said over his dead body will he see his daughter marry a yoruba guy giving a history of betrayal between the two nations dating way back. She had to let go as she virtually got no support from her immediate family.
She was made to understand since she is the Ada(first daughter) she must marry from her state but nowhere else.

Read the rest here...

http://diaryofanaijamom..com.ng/2015/12/why-beef-seriously-hilarious.html?m=1
Re: What's Really The Beaf Between These Two Great Nations? by Unionised(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
She never ready...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Whats Ur Take On This As Concerning Family Decisions ? / I Didnt Grow Up With My Step Brothers / When A Filling Station Manager Cracks Dry Jokes & U Laugh Because Need Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.