Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (88828 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / Women Bosses And Their Women Problem / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by RaeMystix: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Cant believe this THOT had the guts to state that she is" beginning to feel like a slut" grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by NegeduGrace(f): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
don't give me that face jor..it aint cute
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by peromosele: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Just add the 4th one so that you can now become a champion
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by estyyemco: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
#Speak a word to a man, it will go straight to his head but speak a language he understands to him, it will go straight to his @....... You r simply d architect destroying ur building.
Dnt forget dat a wise man once said 'your content is more superior to yur container", pls add value to ur content but it hurts dat u r just full of SHIT. More grease to ur elbow to bring d 4th man down....
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Sgwash: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
faith551:
Why does she like sleeping with men, she can't buh mattress

Lmao... Chaii!!! D kind thing wey dey inside people head Ehh... Nawa o...
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Snoolv360(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Congrats on career and the achievements so far its quite commendable. But come to look at yourself and the kind of life you're living, all I can say to you is that you are a public toilet, am sure more men will still enter to pee as usual since is not something genuine to you. Go for the director and after him I believed ministers too will spot you, then our PMB too will be interested in you because of your wonderful body that is endowed with a public toilet, I guess you didn't remember to mention other guys by the corner.

It's a matter of time and I believed your grandmother was once like you. Ride on and allow every men in big position to ride on you as okada
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by faith551(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Sgwash:

Lmao... Chaii!!! D kind thing wey dey inside people head Ehh... Nawa o...

LOL, brother na the only thing wey ppl dey use sleep wey I know be dat oo
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Hitunnu(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2015
No one is a saint but not to this level. U slept with 3 Bosses in the same company. Am wondering how many lecturers u slept with while in School. U r already working towards ur dismiss in the company. If one of these men, owns a company, they won't employ someone like you, cos they knew things won't go right. It is cos isnt theirs, and they won't save U, the day U will have issue. Ur bosses seen the sign of slut in U. Even, the 4th men knew, U can attained the post u r now, without men used U except on recommendation/worth been there. My advise to U, is to maintain the post U are or U leave cos others will definitely be after U cos u dnt worth been there. God forgives but expect punishment. There is reward for all we do.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Randito(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Simply...
Quite the two first ogas bellow nd add the director to ithe MD. Its not as if you re cheating on any of them. They are married men na a nd you ha ve been transferred to a new city which I'm sure its far from the two beginners.

Shey I suppose get my share of this pussy.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by MrGerald(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
She don't even need advice on how to stop but whether to maintain the 3 men or add the 4th one...enjoy yourself
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

U jus vanished

I'm done with school in Ghana what do you expect
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Lilyomi(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
youmour:

I'm done with school in Ghana what do you expect
Kneels and thanks God. Does sign of the cross.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by muymacho: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2015
leave the organization. that is the best thing you can do
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Abee79(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Trust me, all those men know . . . they are just passing her around like a ball and messing her emotions lipsrsealed
Some men can be wicked sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Birniwa(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
The only sincere advice; more grease to your pusssy! You're just some steps away from being the CEO of the company.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.