Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence (33282 Views)

See Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence / Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence Attack / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Fialm: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by ghostmist: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:
The number of souls that's has died all in the name of fighting for God is a true misinterpretation that God is the Alpha and the Omega, he doesn't need mere humans to fight his battles.

Vengeance is Mine says the lord!!!
They weren't fighting for God...

they were shot dead by trigger happy soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Larrykaysail(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
oatzeal:
too bad..
not really
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Larrykaysail(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
ghostmist:
They weren't fighting for God...

they were shot dead by trigger happy soldiers.
ready the story and their responds
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Vikky014(f): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:
and una think say them go forgive and forget!

lets wait for season 2!

if i hear say abo.ki forgive! undecided

Nigerian army just busy dey buy market for us! we never finish with boko aram them wan join alshabab for the mater!

My own be say when they start their own wahala, make them remember say no be Christians and civilians kill themooo! Na Nigerian army! angry
hehehehe. fear fear
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by nwaanambra1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vikky014:
hehehehe. fear fear

bros the fear no be for myself cause them no fit reach east - my fear na for the innocent people that will be caught in the crossfire.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Vikky014(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bros the fear no be for myself cause them no fit reach east - my fear na for the innocent people that will be caught in the crossfire.
am nt bros. i understand dnt mind me
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by kiete(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
I think this might have repercussions.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by musty001: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
God of Isreal...
i knew d waziri muhammad guy,i hv seen him several times in ma hostel.
dis life ehhhh!
may ur souls rest in perfect peace
Amen...
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Orikinla(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Teargas would have been enough to disperse the crowd of shites. They were deliberately massacred. We are all precious to God and nobody's life is more precious to God than others. God is even more concerned about the poor and powerless and those in bondage. If those people had guns, then why did we not see any soldier killed or wounded? Would a violent Islamic sect with arms watch you attack and kill hundreds of them in cold blood without defending themselves? We must stop provoking God.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by seankay(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
All they needed to do was to create space for the COAS to pass but they were being stubborn.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by iboboyswag(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
RIP
Lesson learnt, don't go standing in front of a moving trailer, it is tantamount to tempting your God.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Meenanw(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
itsabdul:
Waziri Isa Muhammad, RIP
A level 3 geography student @ ABU. knows him
yh its a pity,i didnt believe at first cos i saw him nt long.........uhm
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Judolisco(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rip wat da Bleep r dey doing on public road...dem beg dem self dem no gree
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Broker23(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=BEATDABOOKIES post=41103253]biafrons are wicked damn it grin grin grin[/quote ]. Biafra gbu kwa GI there
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Seun360(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
They voted for Change.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by iboboyswag(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
A lot of people seem ready to die protecting their God, I think it should be the other way around.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by itsabdul(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Meenanw:
yh its a pity,i didnt believe at first cos i saw him nt long.........uhm
Yeah, same 2..U an abusite right?
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by razzberries: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Army no be MALU but if wan show army say u sabi trouble army go show you pepper.

Army say commot for road make I pass, you say " no, mu ne masu geri " ( na we get the land ).
Now make we see who get the geri

You need to see how unruly these street urchins act on the street each time their demi god is on the way to his shrine in Zaria, armed with all sorts of weapons ranging from amulets, machetes, daggers. They take the laws into their hands believing they are above the law, if you get caught in their path, na sorry be your case

in fact the presence of this army base in Zaria is about the only thing keeping them away from declaring Zaria a caliphate

I still respect the NIGERIAN ARMY a well trained and disciplined force

They probably got what was coming to them
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by razzberries: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Orikinla:
Teargas would have been enough to disperse the crowd of shites. They were deliberately massacred. We are all precious to God and nobody's life is more precious to God than others. God is even more concerned about the poor and powerless and those in bondage. If those people had guns, then why did we not see any soldier killed or wounded? Would a violent Islamic sect with arms watch you attack and kill hundreds of them in cold blood without defending themselves? We must stop provoking God.
Tell that to Boko haram then to ISIS, then to al queda, then to al shabab, then to the muslim brother hood, to all the Imams before you can come tell it to the marines
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2015
hmmmm, so this girl was part of those that wanted to assassinate the coas.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Kudus to Nigerian Army 4 killing potential bokoharams
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by cardoctor(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by davidsgal(f): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Rip... If tears could bring them back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by hansad: 1:40am On Dec 18, 2015
viktor01:
Blame Jonathan.
Where are the Blaming Blamers? come and eat, food has cooked.

Nigerians chose change, it's change to killing machine.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Bamaf(m): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Oga o........dis country sha!!! When will peace reign in dis country.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2015
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zadv8J-VlU8/VnMdOPPQK0I/AAAAAAAHsz8/tMKrqhlTShI/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/see-photos-of-four-siblings-killed-in.html

They chose religion more than their life; so we should not be worried about them. If truly heaven and seven virgins exist; i think they should be the ones to pity us cos they are enjoying with mohamed.

Muslims should ask them selves why? why always me? why always us? why always we?
We have never seen assemblies of God, Dunamis, Jehovah witness, Deeper life, redeem etc attack military or being attacked by military.

These people are terrorists, They believe Nigeria belong to mohamed or Nigeria has to respect the law of fraud called mohamed. I heard they have weapons in the mosque. I have never seen dagger not to talk of gun in a church.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by gbagyiza: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:
and una think say them go forgive and forget!

lets wait for season 2!

if i hear say abo.ki forgive! undecided

Nigerian army just busy dey buy market for us! we never finish with boko aram them wan join alshabab for the mater!

My own be say when they start their own wahala, make them remember say no be Christians and civilians kill themooo! Na Nigerian army! angry
Do I don't no d part of d country u stay, but 4 me i am from d north , u seems 2 understand dis people well.I HV been saying that except God intervene dis people will raise in d nearest future to revenge dis killing.....lets watch n see.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by slyzy(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2015
itsabdul:
Waziri Isa Muhammad, RIP A level 3 geography student @ ABU. knows him
How comes the soldiers killed four of them at once
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by slyzy(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2015
itsabdul:
Waziri Isa Muhammad, RIP A level 3 geography student @ ABU. knows him
How comes the soldiers killed four of them at once?
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by amtaken(f): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Buhari quickly dialogue and compensate these people now before it turns to something else.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by george790: 5:03am On Dec 18, 2015
do not blame the Army or Federal government but blame those shiiites themselves for their ignorance. I av a 9minutes video of how the chief of Army staff was begging them to pass to the extent of even calling their leader but they still refused. imagine the bullshit in a federal high way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.