Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence (33283 Views)

See Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence / Photos Of Some Of The Victims Of Zaria Violence Attack / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by godwinkessi: 5:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Let's just find a way to accuse GEJ. PDP really destroyed this country
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by nikz(f): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2015
makzeze:
chai! PDP

una see wetin you bequeted.

there is God.
Blame game when will it ever end? Pray for our country and stop blaming. What has pdp got to do with this? RIP to d dead.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by turawafett(f): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2015
They bear same surnames but are not siblings expect for the last two, their sister is a friend on facebook she posted the picture of the last two as her siblings, all these bloggers cooking up stories, please stop.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by sweatlana: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Burantai should be charged to icc for this
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by switchon(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by juman(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2015
The genocide.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by gidjah(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2015
What was he doing in the midst of violence ?he is to be different as an educated person . But i trust he is the one leading them with Allahuakbar!thats how it use to be ,i grew and schooled in that city my self [2001]those shites can be cause road blocks and trouble too . How come complete family got caught up in such a mess .?but i seriously condemn illegal killings pls . But let our islamic brothers get more sense and learn to obey simple laws of the land .
itsabdul:
Waziri Isa Muhammad, RIP
A level 3 geography student @ ABU. knows him
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by DoubleDee2: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
The number of souls that have died all in the name of fighting for God is a true misinterpretation that God is the Alpha and the Omega, he doesn't need mere humans to fight his battles.

Vengeance is Mine says the lord!!!

You just said it all...God Bless you real Good.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by KingsleyCEO: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2015
generalJumong1:
RIP,but I still believe the army used d wrong approach.

I once shared same believe until I saw the video, how could the deny anybody the right to use the road built by government. whether the person is a general or civilian, is totally unacceptable.

that's not too say I'm a fan of Nigerian army, issues of human right violations is still their landmark.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by ireasontight: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
that is the zoo for u.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by chynie: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Ogbenisleem:
Is just a pity to those of u saying Islambad.

U guys should receive brain
U are right
Atleast the world is safe from 4 extremist
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2015
makzeze:
chai! PDP

una see wetin you bequeted.

there is God.

Nkitikpa! Do na PDP still dey control Buhari? Una get prob O. With this APC can never move forward. Na 1 step forward, 150steps backward. Kai, APCians, I release U from d brainwashings happening to U. Tufiakwa
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Vikky014:
am nt bros. i understand dnt mind me

sorry my bad.

though in NL many guys pretend to be girls. Transexual things! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by bmos(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2015
condralbede:
Too bad...R.I.P to d dead

That Fatima lady even grew bead ni? Tell all these youths to 'stay in one place'; they will NEVER!
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by mekybabe1: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Eeyah! I can imagine what their parents would be going through by now...RIP.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by nwaanambra1(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
cool
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by free13: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Ghost01(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
The perpetrators of this injustice shall know no peace!
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Ghost01(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
gidjah:
What was he doing in the midst of violence ?he is to be different as an educated person . But i trust he is the one leading them with Allahuakbar!thats how it use to be ,i grew and schooled in that city my self [2001]those shites can be cause road blocks and trouble too . How come complete family got caught up in such a mess .?but i seriously condemn illegal killings pls . But let our islamic brothers get more sense and learn to obey simple laws of the land .
What was he doing in the midst of violence? I guess you didn't get the full gist. Your so-called military invaded a residential area (Gyellesu) at 10pm in the night and, in a bid to arrest the Shiite leader and demolish his residence, started shooting. Are the victims seers who could see the future to the extent of knowing what was to come after they would've retired to their respective rooms that night?
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by teebaxy(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
What are the IMAMS doing to all this, the should make the preaching of peace be there priority nao
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by alaskido(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
When Nigerian soldiers slaughtered everyone in ODI village in Bayelsa State killing men, women, children, goat, chicken etc. No one took pictures of the dead to advertise in the media. You guys are even lucky that it is just a sect that was killed and not the entire village. At least you still have people living there. In ODI the village was deserted for months to 1 year.

Anyway, may the dead RIP.
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by gidjah(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
I lived in that part of the city once ,i can tell you the level of violence this sect unleash on us most times,they only came to search for weapons as they got intelligence report ,but the sect revolted and got violent too .we all know the level of violence this sect can be up to when ever and how ever .but we still condemn illegal killings of civilians who are law abiding .
Ghost01:
What was he doing in the midst of violence? I guess you didn't get the full gist. Your so-called military invaded a residential area (Gyellesu) at 10pm in the night and, in a bid to arrest the Shiite leader and demolish his residence, started shooting. Are the victims seers who could see the future to the extent of knowing what was to come after they would've retired to their respective rooms that night?
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Cyriloha(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ogbenisleem:
Is just a pity to those of u saying Islambad.

U guys should receive brain

NO you should receive some Brains because Islam worst in fact bad badder mbadamber
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by ebbybest(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jesus Christ. Waziri Isa Mohammad is gone. He finished from Demostration shool, but we wrote WAEC together in 2011 at Comprehensive College.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / What Onnoghen Will Forfeit In 5 Accounts To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.