Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies (51653 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by idrisalomagold(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Only God can save us from this menace we call Earth. No wonder aliens regarded humans as animals living in Zoo.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by tunde1200(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm this is touching
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by omooba969(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Gkemz: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nigerian police can't deny having knowledge of every crime committed. In most cases, they share loot with these perpetrators. Imagine this naive and gullible police image maker denying the allegation while demanding for an evidence. In such a scenario how could one manage to record an evidence. Maybe an encounter with these criminals and his loved ones will serve him as an evidence. Police discharging their duties with laxity since 19**

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by blayde(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmmm this is serious.
But he just put his so called saviour in trouble.

Thank God for him.
May we not fall victim to ritualists with just few days to d new year in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yawnz .. Sounds like those crappy nollywood movies ....

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by coded01: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yet police would say they are our friends...smh...

God have mercy on our souls
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
And you tell me Nigeria is not a zoo?
Nigeria is finished! WTF is this?
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Iamvictor(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
My God help us.... The Nigerian police force can't provide security even for a goat....
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
who should I fear? police, army, armed robber, ritualist, lawyer or politician?

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
All thanks to God. Amen.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
What a story! The writer got 1/10 out of all the victim only one Waka come, the excuse that led to escape is questionable, I once be in a state of panic before such call of nature was not coming at and if this was obviously true the abductor will never take that as excuse to let go who among them will care is almost the same if one can just pass the Shit to the trouser and the fate of the guy led the way is undecided could he possibly risk his life for nothing which is for sure that he will be killed immediately once he returned without the victim. Lastly can the victim recognized any of the abductor

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
ijustdey post=:

The guy asked me to take my clothes and follow him. We trekked for about an hour before he showed me a bush path that led to a village and left.

The person who assisted him left his criminal gang and accompanied him for one hour. He trekked back to them for another hour? He was away for 2 hrs together with a missing kidnapped person!

undecided
According to him, he boarded an inter-state bus at Mowe on Tuesday November 24, 2015, intending to alight at Redeemed Bus-Stop.

Inter-state bus from Mowe to Redeemed?

The unfortunate passengers were allegedly striped half-Unclad and dispossessed of cash and personal belongings before being transferred to a waiting van at the Ogere interchange.

Hmmm, 7 people and a corpse transferred unclad at busy Ogere interchange? At what time of the day?

some of the policemen whom we sought assistance from retorted, ‘help ko, help ni, abeg follow them to wherever they are taking you to. That’s your own luck…’

I don't even know what to make of this.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
I simply do not believe this story.

I hope my disagreement is not breaking any Nairaland policy.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Rich4god(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
who should I fear? police, army, armed robber, ritualist, lawyer or politician?
Fear police before you think of fearing an armed robber... I cant forget the day I had a little fracas with an office at a check point.... The officer just told me... "If no be say we dey for public, I go just shoot you and tag you armed robber, nothing go happen"... For me, I no dey use eye see police officer...

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by emperor003: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
May Allah save all mankind from evil dowers. Oga police many of your mets are corruped so i don't know who to believe #onenigeria
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by ichieoriginal(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Right nw I'm fuming with anger

THUNDER FIRE THAT MAN..there should always be an extent to which dis police PRO runs police propaganda,all in the name of protecting police image

I think d police image is more important to that he-goat than human lives

Renowned Fool..mchtew...

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by abuhikmat(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
ijustdey:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/ritual-killers-one-chance-operators-devise-new-strategies/
This is not a new tactics it's their normal system.People have been warned several times not to join bus along Lagos/Ibadan expressway.I heard this type of story several times but what surprised me was the Police that cooperated with them.Thank God that the man escaped,what about others who could not escape.The Police must investigate the case.

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by ikombe: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
BEATDABOOKIES:
biafrans nd ritual sha smh
mynd44 d usual biko

Ban beyond control undecided
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by free2ryhme: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
how come the CAC pastor did not take the police to the den of the robbers after his escape

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by kokomilala(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
It just goes to show the depth to which the whole gamut of security in the land has sunk.When rickety,cage-like vehicles that are not even fit to convey animals transport human beings, it shows what premium our leaders place on human lives.Whatever is wrong with having an integrated transport system with a sound tracking method, where all taxis and buses movements can be tracked? Please, nobody should say it's impossible.Because it is achievable!

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by sketcherJ(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
But wait, they were only seven in d bus with the driver,and the conductor there were no accomplices in d bus at that time , before they reached ogere interchange and they said the driver was speeding up and had taken them away from their destinations... But shouldn't they have wrestled the steering wheel with him or something, I mean its only one driver, they' should have ganged up against the driver ..am I d only one seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Optionalx: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
This type of story is common during testimony time in most miracle churches around.

I hardly believe the poo undecided

some will say they shouted 'am a chosen' 3 time and retualist left them. cheesy

I concur with police on this one. A lot holes in the story sef

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Broker23(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
what has this got to do with Biafra
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Gracito(f): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nawa o. God help us all. Amen
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by mayskit4luv(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
The PRO officer should b severely dealt with..... they probably must av connived with the kidnappers....

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Afam1103(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
BEATDABOOKIES:
biafrans nd ritual sha
smh
WTF do u mean by biafrans & ritual? Did this happen in the south-east or did the narrator say they spoke igbo?

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by goldem: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
I am not surprise at the response of the officer. These ritualists work for highly placed individuals and people in authority. Even if he reports and the highly placed individuals give instruction it will still not yeild any result. My take is we continue to pray and cover ourselves with Blood of Jesus and also be watchful when looking for bus.
You can imagine the one that told them they should follow them to where they are taking them and that is their luck.

NURTW should make efforts to identify these animals selling human beings.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Afritop(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
braine:
That PRO's statement just made me sick. Like Wtf?! You complained of the victims not bringing 'facts' to 'buttress' their claim, and you're also saying 'they don't come to report that they'd rather go to church or media.' What kind of people are these for christ sake!
Nothwithstanding,one of the best way to solve crime is not by keeping our mouth shut or closing our eyes towards the authorities and not revealing whatever criminal activities one witnessed and had been a victim just because police are culpable
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I simply do not believe this story.

I hope my disagreement is not breaking any Nairaland policy.

I also doubt it.

He boarded an inter-state bus from Mowe to Redeemed.

The young boy who protested was shot dead.

The woman who struggled was wounded several times.

The only man who shouted 'Jesus' was saved.

All of them shouted for help when then saw the police.

They were transferred unclad to a waiting bus at Ogere.

With the state of the road, can you speed from Mowe to Redeemed?

The man who assisted the 'praying' man abandoned his gang for one hour to accompany him.

This story was written by someone to promote something. Can you guess the something?

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Richy4(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Afam1103:
WTF do u mean by biafrans & ritual? Did this happen in the south-east or did the narrator say they spoke igbo?

he was seeking an attention. you should have ignored him just like everyone bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.