Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies (51645 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Waspy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, the one true son of the Living God.......but to believe this folklore? Taaaaaaar angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Activa:

I also doubt it.

He boarded an inter-state bus from Mowe to Redeemed.

The young boy who protested was shot dead.

The woman who struggled was wounded several times.

The only man who shouted 'Jesus' was saved.

All of them shouted for help when then saw the police.

They were transferred unclad to a waiting bus at Ogere.

With the state of the road, can you speed from Mowe to Redeemed?

The man who assisted the 'praying' man abandoned his gang for one hour to accompany him.

This story was written by someone to promote something. Can you guess the something?

I know the present popular thing is to lambast our Men and Woman of the Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Officers but I have not met any Police personnel that would be so devilish to let this occur in his presence as alleged. That is where I got off the bus, pun, with the story.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by macminista(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Decker:

Are you high on expired weed? Must you always turn everything into a tribal war and an avenue to cause trouble? This is a delicate issue and instead of you to treat it as one, you chose to display just how silly you are.

How does this post relate to Biafrans? Didn't you read the post? The abduction occurred in Ogun state. What's the correlation between Ogun state and Biafrans?
...u go blame am? When he is using 2G sense...ram

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Seun360(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
APC States, una never see change.

Even one chance operators don CHANGE tactics.

Sai Baba.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by poshestmina(f): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
BukkyDany:
Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...

Couldn't find the story on your blog. Can you please end the story here cry
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by mekonglobal(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Me thinks d FG should just as matter of urgency legalise GUNS in dis country, one is tired of hearing all dis bullshit...police is ur friend my left ass.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Babareho(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2015
God will protect us | visit www.adeatom..com for real news

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by cardoctor(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Scary movie
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by piagetskinner(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2015
The Nigeria police-an incompetent entity
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Elythron16zero4: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
And you tell me Nigeria is not a zoo?
no! animal kingdom
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by mikolo80: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
this is their season.. No matter the security measures we take, only Jesus can save! May God protect us from the hands of kidnappers and ritualists!
Take a good look at these15 ppl.this is what ignorance looks like
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by sampsondeen(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't believe this story
His escape was too lose
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Depending on Nigeria police is a waste of life!
Stupit 4kheads! I thank God for ssaving a brother.
When are we gonna ever hear a testimony of a uslim abeg?
Can somebody shout 'Moh'd in times like this and the name works? cheesy
The ritualist won't tell u to sharap cos it won't be effective.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Chuksyno(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2015
femmyd40:
Nairalanders take Dis free offer Trusted working Is a gift
Olee! is like you are a learner? this your fraudulent method is outdated. Thief! I wonder how some people derive joy in defrauding their fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Kgdavid(m): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2015
braine:
That PRO's statement just made me sick. Like Wtf?! You complained of the victims not bringing 'facts' to 'buttress' their claim, and you're also saying 'they don't come to report that they'd rather go to church or media.' What kind of people are these for christ sake! We just have to thank God for his protection in this evil world.

Excuse me ma, wait first. So you read that story and these questions never came to mind?

1.the other seven people don't have family members looking for them?
2. Elder does not know any of the names of his fellow captives?
3. Elder was literally shown the way out of the den but cannot show police the way back in?

Even before reading the response of the police, I had my doubts. Nairaland people... Smh

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by davspog2(m): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Thank GOD for your life sir!! But that police P.R.O just confirmed what he said about those idiots @ the check points!
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by seaga: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:
cry Into His hand i commit all embarassed
Why are you pro....
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by amtaken(f): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2015
"Precious" dear.
Demmocrats:
I cover every Nairalander with the previous blood of JESUS.

Amen!!!
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Demmocrats(m): 3:12am On Dec 18, 2015
amtaken:
"Precious" dear.

Thanks, didn't even see it.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Chuksyno(m): 3:19am On Dec 18, 2015
sketcherJ:
But wait, they were only seven in d bus with the driver,and the conductor there were no accomplices in d bus at that time , before they reached ogere interchange and they said the driver was speeding up and had taken them away from their destinations... But shouldn't they have wrestled the steering wheel with him or something, I mean its only one driver, they' should have ganged up against the driver ..am I d only one seeing this?
I quite agree with the fact that one chance and ritualists operate on daily basis, but there are some kind of doubts that this story could be true or happened exactly the way the escaped victim narrated it. Now everything is centered on the first bus that conveyed the seven victims up to the waiting vehicle which they were eventually transfered to. How possible is it that a driver who was busy driving a bus with just a conductor who is apparently an accomplice could conveyed seven people and even stripped them unclad upto a point where they were transfered to a waiting bus unchallenged? I did not see anywhere in the post where the escaped victim say that all their hands were tied and they couldn't struggle for their freedom against the conductor who is the only overseer of the crime hence the driver was busy on steering. I quite agree with you that this story is far from genuity.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by nyabinghi(m): 3:30am On Dec 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
this is their season.. No matter the security measures we take, only Jesus can save! May God protect us from the hands of kidnappers and ritualists!
why did jesus not save others, is he partial
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 18, 2015
One will be disappointed to see stupidity when you expect sense, so is the case of this police spokesman, total id*ot
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Generalkorex(m): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2015
another soka in making
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by greggng: 4:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Chai the remaining 6 go don reach heaven by now. What a wicked world
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Officially scared of Nigeria. Day light robbery of Humans shocked

Y'all keep Screaming Jesus up and down and demons run your country... How could the police be in on it Shi sounds like a script from some horror film undecided
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 18, 2015
That Police PRO in Ogun State needs to be slapped 3 times. what does he mean by facts? should they come with Mutilated body parts before he believes their story?. This is what you get when People join the Police or Army out of Joblessness. There is High rate of unemployment in the Land and any employment opportunity will do for some. In civilised societies its only people imbued with Patriotism, a need to serve their country and a childhood dream of toeing such lines that end up in the Police, Army or even Fire service. All we know how to do here is struggle for wealth
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by kingthreat(m): 4:57am On Dec 18, 2015
May the blood of the innocent be upon the ritualists, their kidnappers and their police accomplices. May they receive greater evil as a punishment for taking a life they cannot create in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by amtaken(f): 4:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Uwc.

I knew it was an oversight.
Demmocrats:

Thanks, didn't even see it.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by UyiIredia(m): 5:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Sai Baba has to implement death penalty for impatient ritual killers.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by obidevine(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2015
I wonder what happened to the other people.
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by UyiIredia(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2015
When people learn to struggle together agains t the face of evil. Ritual killing will die a natural death. Written while playing 'Water No Get enemy'
Re: Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies by unite4real: 5:26am On Dec 18, 2015
I can't really see the new strategy the poster said was adopted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual / Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.