Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) (52600 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner / Photos From Rahma Indimi's 40th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by UTMOST10(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday to you sir! Long life and prosperity in good health and wealth.......cheers
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:

Chai, do you ink he still visits her Aso Rock wink

man shall not live by "bread" alone not breast

Bubu still need am cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Olamipapa(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
This Aisha self
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by afrika(f): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Baba vision less. Na only to celebrate buff day and travel this one sabi. And the economy is going into shambles and unemployment on the increase. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Gboskee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Demmocrats:

Chai, do you ink he still visits her Aso Rock wink
abeg, are you basketmouth cousin?
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by ourleader(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why hosting meanwhile, it's a taboo in Muslim Religious for a woman to organise party! Let alone be present. Why all this decive [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
kingstylo01:
at 73, baba still dey do? grin

Well well na....... With burantashi sef grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
The North is still in a perilous state ...BH still bombing and killing ...Naira is at its all time low (N270/$1) ...fuel still sells for between N120 and N150 ... power supply more erratic than ever ...federal public servants being owed salaries since October

...pls remind me again, what is it we are celebrating?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by najeebseeker(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
End time birthday as some crazy pple wld say.. Lool grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by kingstylo01(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

Well well na....... With burantashi sef grin
Hehe.. make we no hear say he passed on in active service to womanity oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gboskee:
abeg, are you basketmouth cousin?

Apprentice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Una dey do party ontop empty treasury,awon olodo

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by tammie24: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Somebody should please tell buhari the price of dollars now
he needs to get to work and stop the useless celebration
Shamelessness all over the place!
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by tammie24: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
bejeria101:
Una dey do party ontop empty treasury,awon olodo
rabata
awon were onijekuje

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Seun360(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
I regret voting for dis dullard!

He's not good enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is not the time to be celebrating, but mourning the hundreds of Shites massacred by the Nigerian Army, including innocemt girls and boys who were brilliant and hardworking pupils and students who had dreans of a better and safer future. Mrs. Aisha Buhari should not be a Sunni sectarian bigot and pay condolence visit to the bereaved families of the Shites in Zaria. God will have mercy on the merciful. And God will surely overthrow the wicked. And God has no religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
can he still eat sugar? I doubt very strongly this is just a show off.
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by ademusiwa1e: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=28pt]Country of the kingdom of western Nigeria congratulate Buhari[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Nellybii: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
afrika:
Baba vision less. Na only to celebrate buff day and travel this one sabi. And the economy is going into shambles and unemployment on the increase. Mtcheeeew

You shouting unemployment.
I can see a lot of adverts flying about everyday.
Are you even employable set?. You are here struggling to insult PMB and achieve FTC. Your mates are busy preparing for interview and aptitude test.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by zudozz: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
is she d only dota of General Buhari abi her mama no dey gree other wives children near d man?
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Yehman(m): 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
SmartMugu:
You see? This is a normal birthday celebration I grew up to know.

If it was in someone else's era, everyone would have showed up in their private jets with cakes taller than Kilimanjaro + one or two new ideas to further milk the economy. 50 car convoy for each useless person that shows up. Chicks waiting for them in their nearest pre-reserved hotel rooms etc.

Afterwards, all the cost tied to a mugu that chose to be their ATM, Dansuki.
Poo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by simonlee(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
Flashh:
Once again... Happy Birthday sir!

Your can go home and tell your dad this same thing. Then come back here to tell us his response. smiley
My dad is busy constructing a road in Delta state. He'd be sleeping now as a result of the stress in the site, if not I would have called him to ask. But I'll call him him when I think he'll be awake!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
HAPPY 78TH BIRTHDAY
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by Flashh: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2015
simonlee:
My dad is busy constructing a road in Delta state. He'd be sleeping now as a result of the stress in the site, if not I would have called him to ask. But I'll call him him when I think he'll be awake!
You can wait till when he wakes up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2015
ourleader:
Why hosting meanwhile, it's a taboo in Muslim Religious for a woman to organise party! Let alone be present. Why all this decive [b][/b]

U muslims & don't do dis, don't do dat...mtcheeew undecided

So men r allowed to organise party & fuckery, isn't it? Na u ppl get una wahala jare.

Fucckn sexist religion. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by simonlee(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Flashh:

You can wait till when he wakes up. smiley
OK. Thank you sir. I'll wait grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Orikinla:
This is not the time to be celebrating, but mourning the hundreds of Shites massacred by the Nigerian Army, including innocemt girls and boys who were brilliant and hardworking pupils and students who had dreans of a better and safer future. Mrs. Aisha Buhari should not be a Sunni sectarian bigot and pay condolence visit to the bereaved families of the Shites in Zaria. God will have mercy on the merciful. And God will surely overthrow the wicked. And God has no religion.

Sunni & Shites, so u guys r not 1 after all...nawa o, dis religion sha. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2015
No fuel, Boko everywhere, Biafra agitation
Is there and now Shiite Muslims and Na are doing their own this Baba dey celebrate birthday abi
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2015
tonight's sleep and styles go different
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by AbleGodAlways: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Throws Buhari A Birthday Dinner At The State House (Photos) by ojibabs(m): 1:30am On Dec 18, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Lol . ... Hope she have dressed d bed too cheesy

Jesus said........ "man shall not live by BREAD alone" .............. ( he didn't say BREAST )

[/size]

Happy Birthday to you BUBU..... may your daysis metaplastic....... Your son la son can never become your landlord (walk) gringrin
is this baba karid ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / Seriake Dickson Unveils The Castel Hotel In Yenagoa (photos) / PDP Rejects Two Presidential Aspirants... Balewa And Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.